Games Mafia Game 127 - Neon Genesis Omongelion - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Gry will be here to vote me, don't you worry. He'll set his alert at 3AM if need to.

There's three hours still, I want to go to bed, but also don't want to die yet, but what can you do lol

So, if you don't want to vote Gry, who you voting?
Well, Pidgeon is my biggest concern, i don't remember him being so trolling and taking things out of context and twisting words and refusing to actually read thread and make sense of things.

And i'm not talking about just me but he did it with others too, misha for example. I think he is lying about stealing MHT from tatsu and I think the MHT stealing has been rehersed since he snatched it on n1.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
So me voting Baka, is me showing I'm not interested in taking her Eva, I just think she's Evil and picked up the Detective Eva for credibility.
Ok first of all you gotta stop that capital E thing you're doing when talking about mafia in games I'm in hahaha, that throws me off a lot. :faint

So you have that drain and swap robot you say, but what does it have to do with swapping hers out now? We are all failing to see how Sam is still alive now for instance as a claimed Doctor. If he's mafia or town, it's a good option to steal that. It's either taking it off of a mafia, or someone who potentially could be killed for owning it.

Putting Detective back on the market by voting her out is an option, but that only works if she is a Mafia. Coming out as Det with fake results as Mafia is possible, but again here the expectation would be that she would die at night shortly after for holding such important role. She loses all creditability the longer she lives, so it is just bought time in the end and a short sighted mafia play. Thus leaving her alive for bit more and testing it has lot of merit.
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
549
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
Ok first of all you gotta stop that capital E thing you're doing when talking about mafia in games I'm in hahaha, that throws me off a lot. :faint

So you have that drain and swap robot you say, but what does it have to do with swapping hers out now? We are all failing to see how Sam is still alive now for instance as a claimed Doctor. If he's mafia or town, it's a good option to steal that. It's either taking it off of a mafia, or someone who potentially could be killed for owning it.

Putting Detective back on the market by voting her out is an option, but that only works if she is a Mafia. Coming out as Det with fake results as Mafia is possible, but again here the expectation would be that she would die at night shortly after for holding such important role. She loses all creditability the longer she lives, so it is just bought time in the end and a short sighted mafia play. Thus leaving her alive for bit more and testing it has lot of merit.
Apologies 😂 I can see how the "E" thing can be confusing.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,788
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I didn't complain about BallSak XDDDD

also, why not keep quiet and replenish ppl who you trust's MHT? Like me for example keeping me on the sane det would have been nice XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



2 at most

NO MORE

I will take panda's bamboo away! and farf's alcohol! if there's more than 2 sanities in this mecha!!!! :yelling :yelling :yelling :yelling :yelling :yelling :yelling :yelling :yelling :yelling :yelling :yelling :yelling :yelling :yelling :yelling :yelling
--- Double Post Merged, ---

AND THE MCDO TOO PANDA U HEAR ME?!?!?!
You might like ballsack but others don't and that's okay, I'm here for a fun and respectful time 😤

I've been over that one before m9, I felt it best to give town as much information as possible to work with on top of protecting Gry.

On second thought, I think I will Vote Kill Evil after all.

Good night.



:ginwut
>Votes Evil
>Doesn't elaborate
>Leaves

Bruh
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
549
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
Apologies 😂 I can see how the "E" thing can be confusing.
Regarding the EVA Trade, I was considering the thought process that some people might have about me, assuming I would want to take the Detective Eva.

I wouldn't go for the Detective Eva as he don't see the benefit of doing so for Town. Even if Baka is evil 👀 if I stole her Eva, it wouldn't be as beneficial as removing Baka via Lynch Vote.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You might like ballsack but others don't and that's okay, I'm here for a fun and respectful time 😤

I've been over that one before m9, I felt it best to give town as much information as possible to work with on top of protecting Gry.



>Votes Evil
>Doesn't elaborate
>Leaves

Bruh
I missed whatever went on in thread and I appreciate it's been dealt with, but I just wanted to make sure people know I think everyone is cool in and outside of game - it can be easy to take things personally or out of context, but it's part of the game.

I don't feel I've been treated badly here, even if I have a different thought process that other find preposterous or just struggle to align with :)
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
ofc it wouldn't, you just don't want me to investigate you tonight uwu CRIMINAL! :yelling :handgun
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Regarding the EVA Trade, I was considering the thought process that some people might have about me, assuming I would want to take the Detective Eva.

I wouldn't go for the Detective Eva as he don't see the benefit of doing so for Town. Even if Baka is evil 👀 if I stole her Eva, it wouldn't be as beneficial as removing Baka via Lynch Vote.
But what is the endgame here? We lynch her she flips Mafia, congratz to us. But she flips Town, we're thrown back on a night of possible Det results and did mafia's job to get rid of Detective and the have a free kill on an other valuable townie.

The common practice here is to not do the Mafia job at daytime and let time put things in place itself. She is alive the next day, she will have to deliver results or we lynch her, because it's increasingly implausible for mafia to let her live.

What are your other vote options, maybe we can work something out?
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
549
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
ofc it wouldn't, you just don't want me to investigate you tonight uwu CRIMINAL! :yelling :handgun
Sorry the Uwu has me creasing lmfao 🤣
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

But what is the endgame here? We lynch her she flips Mafia, congratz to us. But she flips Town, we're thrown back on a night of possible Det results and did mafia's job to get rid of Detective and the have a free kill on an other valuable townie.

The common practice here is to not do the Mafia job at daytime and let time put things in place itself. She is alive the next day, she will have to deliver results or we lynch her, because it's increasingly implausible for mafia to let her live.

What are your other vote options, maybe we can work something out?
But we can make the same argument for having a hazy end game if we flip Desin.

Desin has been better today, but just like Holt yesterday, lynching a low poster doesn't guarantee results even if I am suspicious of Desin.

I still feel Desin & Baka are the same alignment.

So from my POV, whilst it might be a Risky Play, voting Baka seems like a High Risk, High Reward play.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,788
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Sorry the Uwu has me creasing lmfao 🤣
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



But we can make the same argument for having a hazy end game if we flip Desin.

Desin has been better today, but just like Holt yesterday, lynching a low poster doesn't guarantee results even if I am suspicious of Desin.

I still feel Desin & Baka are the same alignment.

So from my POV, whilst it might be a Risky Play, voting Baka seems like a High Risk, High Reward play.
So who do you think are the mafia then? Desin, Baka...
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well, I gonna vote Evil. Lets see who reacts to it.
Votekill Evil.
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
549
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
So who do you think are the mafia then? Desin, Baka...
I feel Desin, Baka & Tatsu makes sense.

Unsure whoelse to be honest.

I was under the wrong impression with MHT originally. I originally thought 0 MHT lead to Force Eject & Death, that was a misunderstanding on my part, and why I was giving Tatsu a wide birth whilst suspecting them.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What is the reward part you're refering to?
Sometimes Baller Plays like Lawl's hit on DD are required to alter the landscape of the game.

I feel Baka had a Weak Day 1, then randomly catapulted in posts Day 2 but a lot of it just sounded like complaining and complacency. Sussing me, but not voting me, taking pot shots at players... etc - we lynch Baka, we open the game up back to being Town Winnable.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,914
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Tbh I really don't know if she's mafia at all. Leaning towards probably not atm
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
I feel Baka had a Weak Day 1, then randomly catapulted in posts Day 2 but a lot of it just sounded like complaining and complacency. Sussing me, but not voting me, taking pot shots at players... etc - we lynch Baka, we open the game up back to being Town Winnable.
But doing that by a Det lynch is quite macabre, don't cha think?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Sorry the Uwu has me creasing lmfao 🤣
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



But we can make the same argument for having a hazy end game if we flip Desin.

Desin has been better today, but just like Holt yesterday, lynching a low poster doesn't guarantee results even if I am suspicious of Desin.

I still feel Desin & Baka are the same alignment.

So from my POV, whilst it might be a Risky Play, voting Baka seems like a High Risk, High Reward play.
it's cuz me and desin are both vampires that's why, but if that's the case you should add misha to the mix she's very vampirella <3
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
549
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
Baka's posting style feels very emotionally manipulated or driven, sometimes players like this can dissuade people from voting them by projecting they will be wrong without progressing the game.

None of us have a good track record with votes, but Baka made that comment of sussing DD like 2 mins before Lawl killed DD and whilst Baka couldn't have known Lawl was gonna have Banshee, I seriously believe she tried to capitalise off Lawls baller shot and take credit for having a correct read (felt like Baka was sussing DD as a Trap and positioning to throw under the buss)

Because DD is seen to have been Anti-Baka, it would give Baka some Credibility and is one of the simplest Mafia plays to plan out.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I feel Desin, Baka & Tatsu makes sense.

Unsure whoelse to be honest.

I was under the wrong impression with MHT originally. I originally thought 0 MHT lead to Force Eject & Death, that was a misunderstanding on my part, and why I was giving Tatsu a wide birth whilst suspecting them.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Sometimes Baller Plays like Lawl's hit on DD are required to alter the landscape of the game.

I feel Baka had a Weak Day 1, then randomly catapulted in posts Day 2 but a lot of it just sounded like complaining and complacency. Sussing me, but not voting me, taking pot shots at players... etc - we lynch Baka, we open the game up back to being Town Winnable.
also no, you lynch baka you just put detective back up for grabs.

@SirSamuel016 can you tell me your protecc targets?
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
549
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
But doing that by a Det lynch is quite macabre, don't cha think?
Sometimes you have to dance with death to achieve anything.

Live life with no risk, you live with regret, Live with some risk, you could potentially capitalise/benefit.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,788
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
also no, you lynch baka you just put detective back up for grabs.

@SirSamuel016 can you tell me your protecc targets?
Van N1
Erin N2

I thought they'd go for Van N1, and N2 I assumed Evil might be mafia and protected someone I thought he'd be likely to snipe on the basis that Mafia would think I'd protect Van again (Gry had said he'd be good N2)
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,914
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Baka's posting style feels very emotionally manipulated or driven, sometimes players like this can dissuade people from voting them by projecting they will be wrong without progressing the game.

None of us have a good track record with votes, but Baka made that comment of sussing DD like 2 mins before Lawl killed DD and whilst Baka couldn't have known Lawl was gonna have Banshee, I seriously believe she tried to capitalise off Lawls baller shot and take credit for having a correct read (felt like Baka was sussing DD as a Trap and positioning to throw under the buss)

Because DD is seen to have been Anti-Baka, it would give Baka some Credibility and is one of the simplest Mafia plays to plan out.
I agree that mafia sussing each other for a bit isn't uncommon - But how could she try to capitalize on something before it even happened/before knowing it could happen? Just feels like a coincidence tbh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top