Games Mafia Game 127 - Neon Genesis Omongelion - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Baka's posting style feels very emotionally manipulated or driven, sometimes players like this can dissuade people from voting them by projecting they will be wrong without progressing the game.

None of us have a good track record with votes, but Baka made that comment of sussing DD like 2 mins before Lawl killed DD and whilst Baka couldn't have known Lawl was gonna have Banshee, I seriously believe she tried to capitalise off Lawls baller shot and take credit for having a correct read (felt like Baka was sussing DD as a Trap and positioning to throw under the buss)

Because DD is seen to have been Anti-Baka, it would give Baka some Credibility and is one of the simplest Mafia plays to plan out.
scuz mi, but i sussed dd earlier too i even called him possible traitor early d2
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Baka's posting style feels very emotionally manipulated or driven, sometimes players like this can dissuade people from voting them by projecting they will be wrong without progressing the game.

None of us have a good track record with votes, but Baka made that comment of sussing DD like 2 mins before Lawl killed DD and whilst Baka couldn't have known Lawl was gonna have Banshee, I seriously believe she tried to capitalise off Lawls baller shot and take credit for having a correct read (felt like Baka was sussing DD as a Trap and positioning to throw under the buss)

Because DD is seen to have been Anti-Baka, it would give Baka some Credibility and is one of the simplest Mafia plays to plan out.
also how on earth would i have guessed lawl would target DD for banshee mark???????? lmao this theory is crazy
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Van N1
Erin N2

I thought they'd go for Van N1, and N2 I assumed Evil might be mafia and protected someone I thought he'd be likely to snipe on the basis that Mafia would think I'd protect Van again (Gry had said he'd be good N2)
and do these players that you protect automatically get their MHT replenishment?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Baka's posting style feels very emotionally manipulated or driven, sometimes players like this can dissuade people from voting them by projecting they will be wrong without progressing the game.

None of us have a good track record with votes, but Baka made that comment of sussing DD like 2 mins before Lawl killed DD and whilst Baka couldn't have known Lawl was gonna have Banshee, I seriously believe she tried to capitalise off Lawls baller shot and take credit for having a correct read (felt like Baka was sussing DD as a Trap and positioning to throw under the buss)

Because DD is seen to have been Anti-Baka, it would give Baka some Credibility and is one of the simplest Mafia plays to plan out.
:emobirb

Sometimes you have to dance with death to achieve anything.

Live life with no risk, you live with regret, Live with some risk, you could potentially capitalise/benefit.
You don't make a bad argument per se, but I don't believe in that approach, so have to cordially oppose. Time will put Baka's claim in place and I'm not willing to do Mafia's work during day, so lynching her now could do more harm than good.

I respect your opinion, but if I cannot change it, I will vote it out.

VOTEKILL PIGEON
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
549
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
Baka's posting style feels very emotionally manipulated or driven, sometimes players like this can dissuade people from voting them by projecting they will be wrong without progressing the game.

None of us have a good track record with votes, but Baka made that comment of sussing DD like 2 mins before Lawl killed DD and whilst Baka couldn't have known Lawl was gonna have Banshee, I seriously believe she tried to capitalise off Lawls baller shot and take credit for having a correct read (felt like Baka was sussing DD as a Trap and positioning to throw under the buss)

Because DD is seen to have been Anti-Baka, it would give Baka some Credibility and is one of the simplest Mafia plays to plan out.
I had a game on Mafia Universe where this happened - it was a game with a Lava Mechanic, Starting Heights and Climbing Values (different for each player).

One of the players names Meowfia/Lukeh spent 3/4 days saying I was Evil with no reasoning and just saying I was lowposting and not solving.

I started to doubt myself, and I flipped between them and another player.

Eventually, they flipped as Mafia, and I was correct with them being Evil, as it happens, I had 3/5 Mafia on Day 1 that game, but the Emotional Manipulation really stopped me from putting my foot down.

Sure, I know my reads haven't been the best this game, but I feel I've played better than my previous showings, even though I don't fully know the different abilities form the Eva's.

I'm trusting my gut, I can be wrong, but it feels important to trust my gut and risk it.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
like in a 18 player game after D1, how on earth would I know DD was lawl's target for banshee mark on N1? It's .... maybe I can predict the future omg I'm so awesome <3
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
549
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
also how on earth would i have guessed lawl would target DD for banshee mark???????? lmao this theory is crazy
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



and do these players that you protect automatically get their MHT replenishment?
I'm not saying you would be a tarot reader and using that to your advantage.

Mote that I beleive your a Mafia that would have discussed with DD in Mafia Chat that they are in a worst position this game, and that you would benefit from correctly getting an evil more than DD would.

So you created the DD vs Baka bussing situation, so regardless of who died via Lynch of Night, the other would look better as a result.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
but there was no dd vs baka? he expressed his obsession with me and I called him out for like a short minute and focused my attention on gry evil mostly, i did also notice you later in the day :gigglebunny and some others
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
549
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
:emobirb


You don't make a bad argument per se, but I don't believe in that approach, so have to cordially oppose. Time will put Baka's claim in place and I'm not willing to do Mafia's work during day, so lynching her now could do more harm than good.

I respect your opinion, but if I cannot change it, I will vote it out.

VOTEKILL PIGEON
Can't fault you for that evil :)

No bad blood here.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

but there was no dd vs baka? he expressed his obsession with me and I called him out for like a short minute and focused my attention on gry evil mostly, i did also notice you later in the day :gigglebunny and some others
Notice me senpai! 😂 yay
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
549
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
Also sure, I could vote Desin, and avoid/try sidestepping a vote on me, but I'm prepared to take a gamble and if it doesn't payoff then that's how the cookie crumbles
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm small evil now??? you meanie!!! 😭 😭
You can be whatever you want me to call you :P
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Also sure, I could vote Desin, and avoid/try sidestepping a vote on me, but I'm prepared to take a gamble and if it doesn't payoff then that's how the cookie crumbles
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


You can be whatever you want me to call you :P
And what is the reason prefering desin over say James? My impression is that in terms of votes they followed a similar pattern.
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
549
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
Also if I do get Lynched, I fully expect those who lynch me to come try out Socially Deduce This & Board Game Geek at some point ;)

GrySun & Kakoha (and KuruttaKao) tried BGG and seemed to enjoy it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And what is the reason prefering desin over say James? My impression is that in terms of votes they followed a similar pattern.
More because I see Desin & Baka as being Aligned, and I'm hoping someone else resolves James somehow 😂
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
your thoughts
I could get behind the sitting nonstop on Tatsu because that’s what pigeons do but wouldn’t it make more sense to sit on Baka or Misha according to AP’s comments? Maybe Evil or James? Tatsu so random without even being on her inthread
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
549
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
I could get behind the sitting nonstop on Tatsu because that’s what pigeons do but wouldn’t it make more sense to sit on Baka or Misha according to AP’s comments? Maybe Evil or James? Tatsu so random without even being on her inthread
I do shit on pedestrians
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
More because I see Desin & Baka as being Aligned, and I'm hoping someone else resolves James somehow 😂
No offense, I might be quilty of that as well haha, but sounds like a tunnel vision. That said I would why not take matters in on hand on the James topic? It's just looming since Day 1 as well.
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
549
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
like in a 18 player game after D1, how on earth would I know DD was lawl's target for banshee mark on N1? It's .... maybe I can predict the future omg I'm so awesome <3
Don't get me wrong, you do seem awesome, like everyone else here!
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
549
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
No offense, I might be quilty of that as well haha, but sounds like a tunnel vision. That said I would why not take matters in on hand on the James topic? It's just looming since Day 1 as well.
In hindsight, I probable should have targeted someone with my siphon/leech/sapping of MHT on Night 2 but I got in my Tunnel, and dug a massive trench
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If I had the power to die and give Lawl another life, you bet I would sacrifice myself in an instant 😂
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top