Games Mafia Game 127 - Neon Genesis Omongelion - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
also one more noteworthy info is that Gry told Vandred that he will feel very insulted if he doesn't recruit him. Then Vandred ends up dead.
that is also what is bothering me, it might be that Van never died because of Mafia, but a failed recruitment
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,913
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
that is also what is bothering me, it might be that Van never died because of Mafia, but a failed recruitment
hmm, so in that case what would have happened with the mafia kill? Did it get blocked somehow?
Feels like Van is a pretty logical target for mafia, is a very strong player and that's scary to have around for too long imo
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
@GrySun , did you said who you blocked yesterday night?
I am still catching up
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Alrighty finally did my bid for an EVA in time.

Don't see Baka on the sus list since she volunteered all the info. In today's posts Evil also reminds me of townie evil from my vague memories but I also know he is good at this game so...

Even though many are flying under the radar I would not vote for someone who has no votes at all. Out of all people currently up: Pidgeon and Evil talk a lot so they will reveal themselves if mafo or be helpful if townie.

James I feel bad because he got sick and it would explain the D1 to D2-3 drop in activity.
Pidgeon focusing on Tatsu is weird but would a mafia even be honest about that?

Sam's protection is sus, Gry still feels sus to me. Marm, Jinx might go for the silent killer method.

Out of all on the board:

votekill Sam

Will always remember his stint as an assassin, he can be quite convincing.

Will head to bed. In case I get late trained: See ya in dead pad and good luck townies
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
well, why on earth is the doc not dead yet then? because it's in mafia hands
Valid question, but at the same time I do not remember if Van directly hinted to MR, I do not have the time to go over all his posts.
I remember there was an exchange between him and Gry ''joking about it ''but i do not remember if he stated it clearly

Yes doc could be in mafia hands, but Van was also a better target because he be a smart cookie
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Nah, Pigeon, I don't think you're actually Evil. It's one of those "he's not from here, they have different customs" cases.

Now James and desin on the other hand very well know our customs and vibe afk-Mafia. Looking at my own votes piling up and beggers cannot be choosers I'm down for either option lol
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,913
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Alrighty finally did my bid for an EVA in time.

Don't see Baka on the sus list since she volunteered all the info. In today's posts Evil also reminds me of townie evil from my vague memories but I also know he is good at this game so...

Even though many are flying under the radar I would not vote for someone who has no votes at all. Out of all people currently up: Pidgeon and Evil talk a lot so they will reveal themselves if mafo or be helpful if townie.

James I feel bad because he got sick and it would explain the D1 to D2-3 drop in activity.
Pidgeon focusing on Tatsu is weird but would a mafia even be honest about that?

Sam's protection is sus, Gry still feels sus to me. Marm, Jinx might go for the silent killer method.

Out of all on the board:

votekill Sam

Will always remember his stint as an assassin, he can be quite convincing.

Will head to bed. In case I get late trained: See ya in dead pad and good luck townies
What changed between now and this moment? Sam had already mentioned his EVA type when you said this.
Sam

Like a I remember his townie self.
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
549
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
Nah, Pigeon, I don't think you're actually Evil. It's one of those "he's not from here, they have different customs" cases.

Now James and desin on the other hand very well know our customs and vibe afk-Mafia. Looking at my own votes piling up and beggers cannot be choosers I'm down for either option lol
I have a bad habit of being stubborn even if my neck is on the line in Social Deduction.

I know DD does Mafia Champs each year, but some of you might enjoy trying the Social Deduction Spheres of other server/forums.

im very much a beast that doesn't conform to one enviroment norms 😂
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
hmm, so in that case what would have happened with the mafia kill? Did it get blocked somehow?
Feels like Van is a pretty logical target for mafia, is a very strong player and that's scary to have around for too long imo
or mafia just so happened that they also targetted van for kill xD explaining the 1 death instead of 2
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I'm honestly gonna go for pidgeon sorry but it's too sus for me, and if sam doesn't protect me tonight he should be lynched tomorrow.

!Votelock Pidgeon
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
Why exactly is this the two options? Your line of questioning all day is so manipulative.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Yes, 07 scout it's called I think. The robot functions one day mental check, one day robo check, and so on. I won't disclose how much I paid for it. Is non your business tbh.

Holt had 9 points, Misha has no robot.

I picked Holt to check if I can trust him further in the game or if he maybe would lie about it,
and Misha basically for the opposite reasons, she almost got me whacked yesterday by joining the Baka-Gry vengence train.
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Facts. Just look at this guy going for my head. And y'all say I tunneled?
--- Double Post Merged, ---


I kind of agree and disagree with this. Here's why.

Lynching the doctor bot now won't free the Doc role until Night 4! By then we'd have lost a valuable protection if he is legit.

Whereas, lynching the Prosti would guarantee no potential block on Doc. So if you're dead anyway Night 3, Sam will have nothing to fall to with failing your protection, and he will be lynched Day 4.
--- Double Post Merged, ---


Are you tying Marmalade to me now, because of the accidental same time James vote? Weren't you also just saying after that happened that it is not possible to coordinate a same time vote post? I'm too lazy to look for that post, you have over 100+ of them already.
--- Double Post Merged, ---


The Doc role would respawn the next day. Perhaps his reads were so bad that mafia rather let him have it lmao... not that I trust Sam seeing how eagerly he jumped on me after very little Gry efford
SO IT IS YOU WHO TOOK MY SCOUT!
ahahahah, bless you

well the entire flipping from gry directly to James who was not even active put me on high alert

ui am still going through the posts ya'll
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,778
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I could get behind the sitting nonstop on Tatsu because that’s what pigeons do but wouldn’t it make more sense to sit on Baka or Misha according to AP’s comments? Maybe Evil or James? Tatsu so random without even being on her inthread
Hmm I didn't find his logic entirely disagreeable the same as you but I do think he should've gone someone else for his N2 target

I’m just waiting for the last minute spy results :grumble
Wonder if
Alrighty finally did my bid for an EVA in time.

Don't see Baka on the sus list since she volunteered all the info. In today's posts Evil also reminds me of townie evil from my vague memories but I also know he is good at this game so...

Even though many are flying under the radar I would not vote for someone who has no votes at all. Out of all people currently up: Pidgeon and Evil talk a lot so they will reveal themselves if mafo or be helpful if townie.

James I feel bad because he got sick and it would explain the D1 to D2-3 drop in activity.
Pidgeon focusing on Tatsu is weird but would a mafia even be honest about that?

Sam's protection is sus, Gry still feels sus to me. Marm, Jinx might go for the silent killer method.

Out of all on the board:

votekill Sam

Will always remember his stint as an assassin, he can be quite convincing.

Will head to bed. In case I get late trained: See ya in dead pad and good luck townies
You are certainly one odd individual this game, it's like you want to hold several positions/viewpoints but don't have the spine to fully commit to one so you continually flipflop and just lurk about. There has to be something dodgy about you 🤔
What changed between now and this moment? Sam had already mentioned his EVA type when you said this.
^ This
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Wonder if
*Wonder if they haven't managed to get a result
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
I definitely don't know why he's saying that, you'd think he'd at least give the benefit of the doubt for a day like i chose to give you both... I'm not even gonna try to make sense of it, there are others who are way more sus today like pidgeon also nobody addressing the sam scenario either, gry's asleep james's sick ... sigh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



and if he distrusts tatsu why is he voting a det claim with 2 results?
I agree some
Well, Pidgeon is my biggest concern, i don't remember him being so trolling and taking things out of context and twisting words and refusing to actually read thread and make sense of things.

And i'm not talking about just me but he did it with others too, misha for example. I think he is lying about stealing MHT from tatsu and I think the MHT stealing has been rehersed since he snatched it on n1.
that could be true, about the MHT rehearsal. Not only does it give some towm credibility but keeps them on the law low
Van N1
Erin N2

I thought they'd go for Van N1, and N2 I assumed Evil might be mafia and protected someone I thought he'd be likely to snipe on the basis that Mafia would think I'd protect Van again (Gry had said he'd be good N2)
when did gry say that van would be good N2?
I only remember that there were some recruitment jokes, but that is it

Also i do not get why you would protect Erin, seeing how she was not engaged in full on debates
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Hmm I didn't find his logic entirely disagreeable the same as you but I do think he should've gone someone else for his N2 target
Yea not a bad N1 target but sitting on someone in a game is kind of unfun. Plus I just don’t see not switching to someone more sus. But I am ok with Evil because if he’s town, Gry on the menu for tomorrow. And if he’s mafia, demon is. Brandish or Desin feel like the ones that might have got 06 and ejaculated last night
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top