Games Mafia Game 127 - Neon Genesis Omongelion - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,914
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Ok I am really a strange person but I really have becoming more suspicious of Erin not that she doesn’t take some of my top sus but I can’t put my finger on it
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Maybe there’s the 3 days straight of voting James and nobody else. Not looking for anyone else. Idk.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Wbu @Marmalade?
Hmm, I think still unchanged from yesterday (James/evil and to a certain extend demon as the most sus) but I feel it's a good idea to re-evaluate and look at everyone properly (which I'll do shortly after this). Can't shake the idea that we're missing something maybe (if I only knew what lmao).

Personally don't think I feel bad about Erin, maybe that is because I do understand the James' suspicion + she doesn't come across as stressed
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Be online in a few hours to play.

The Baka kill is not surprising although was wondering if Sam would protect or had the coins left.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,914
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
A few thoughts about players for now.
+ Erin. Tbh was flipflopping a bit in my feelings about her, what helps is her consistent suspicions for James. She did vote for him three times which is interesting, but it does match her thoughts. Besides that, I feel like she is trying to question and understand what's going on, despite not being able to be here all the time. That feels like town behavior.

-/+ Jinx. I don't necessarily agree with all of her reads but doesn't scream mafia to me either. Is it me or does she feel a bit more energetic as a mafia?
-/+ Sam. While I'm not convinced he's town fully, I'm also not convinced he's mafia. He came across as honest for what its worth about his EVA and perhaps its the distrust some expressed towards him that kept him alive so far.
-/+ Tatsu. Maybe more town than mafia, get comfortable feelings from her - feels like she does try to engage and figure things out. Think she might be more careful with her words as a mafia?

- Brandish. Contributed to all townie lynches at this point, often pretty early voting too which is something that's pretty comfortable - no pressure of being the last one to vote. Not a lot of thoughts on anything so far, I understand he could be busy but he could very well get away with being mafia like this.
- James. Hasn't been back since last phase yet, my stance on him remains unchanged. Maybe I just can't see him a green light at this moment but his vote on evil "to see who reacts on it" in the previous phase doesn't sit well with me. Especially considering he isn't here to see. Seems like an easy vote to not stand out too much? Ofcourse him being sick is just unlucky timing, regardless of whether one is town or not, and I hope he'll feel better soon. I just think he's not feeling well and mafia maybe.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Do we know who sicklied Gry?
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Hmm, I think still unchanged from yesterday (James/evil and to a certain extend demon as the most sus) but I feel it's a good idea to re-evaluate and look at everyone properly (which I'll do shortly after this). Can't shake the idea that we're missing something maybe (if I only knew what lmao).

Personally don't think I feel bad about Erin, maybe that is because I do understand the James' suspicion + she doesn't come across as stressed
James need to contribute more in order to not get a free pass. It was weird when everyone was going for him when he said he was sick. But now he needs to you know progressively play(?)

I can’t fully get behind trusting evil either. But demon feels town to me. The only thing I feel is against him was how reacted on D1. Are you going to be on the Sam lynch?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And I’m not sure I’m on board with the swapping sanity with each level for our only detective so whatever demon is I feel like evil is
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,796
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I agree, but is also a information he could have upheld to at least give the impression that she is safe for the night, as he never disclosed to that point how much he did bid, as i remember

You pointed out for her to be kept safe, which is fine, i believe most of the townies wanted their det safe, but that does not mean that blurting out that there are no more doc moves at the end of the night to be wise and explain it as, “i was having a discussion with gry”
That information could have been disclosed today.
Sure, he would look sus either way, because why would a doc disclose that he has no more doc moves after a night kill, but at the same time the bluff might have helped with keeping her alive for this day.
And again, for me would make more sense if he disclosed that he lost doc at the beginning of the day to maybe keep and major town reveals that can be easily marked by mafia

Again if Sam is town, i regard this as a very bad town move overall.

It was his choice to disclose and make her an open target, not yours

I will start gathering some infos on all the players and make a longer post of my overall assessments on all of the players

edit:typo
I was prompted and I responded. The information would have come out eventually and I wanted to indicate Gry needed to block to prevent a kill. Sadly he was Hider N3 so it was dead in the water altogether.

You definitely are taking Baka's death out on me though. Why do you think they targeted her? Was it something in her results?
and sam has the townie disclosed mech and he is also still around
You really are pulling a D2 Evil and tunnelling on me to force a mislynch, which to me makes you feel very scummy.

seeing how this is also an evangelion game where the entire game lore consists that coins are actually an metric for ones sanity, i try to tend to believe that the first det reveal should be sane

but seeing how this game has the pandas touch, everything is possible and even that theory might not 100% stand
Until Baka got a contradictory result, we can't know for sure what her sanity was unless we tested it with a lynch on one of her targets. Whether that would be worthwhile remains to be seen.

Sam claims/actions/votes were already questionable, but he got the doctor pass. This is just making him more suspicious.
How so Erin? I've explained my thinking so please tell me what you take issue with. It feels like you and Misha are going to run hand in hand with this bollocks
@Demonspeed - Yes I might be in my own litter work, but unfortunately I'm having to push the bounds of the Forum Limitations 😂

To Simply Quote #1213, #1217 & #1219 - for it to keep the BCC Code & to actually show what I'm trying to Quote, I've had to go to my original 3 messages, turn off BCC, copy, paste 1 then, copy, paste 2, copy, paste 3 - then turn BCC Code back on.

Anyways, back to the intention of this post.


AnimePigeon Day 4 Reads (Not Ordered)

Town Leans

Evil3ye - Get the feeling Evil3ye is reading the game thread closer than most, so I'm taking that to mean they are likely Town currently. Enjoying there engagements in the thread.

Demonspeed - Detective Baka Result


James Rye - Not seen as much from James as I would have liked recently, but looking at vote history, I want to tie him with Evil as being Townies.

AwkwardMisha - Highly Likely to be Town if Tatsumaki Mafia but other than that generally a Null Seat,

Erinyes - Hot on Sam's Heels and I'm here for it. Just would like to hear more from them.

Null Reads

GrySun - Unable to Vote, seems tied/connected to Sam?

Marmalade - Still not got a full bearing on Marm, I mech traded with them overnight to see if I could get the Banshee Mech that Lawl once used. But hopefully I should be able to get some use out of the Scrying Eva at Night.

Brandish - Just very null here. I've tried re-reading there posts but just seems to be a lot of disagreement with the Lynch Results, hoping to hear more from
Them.

Mafia Leans

SirSamuel016 - Back end of Day 3 and now in Day 4 I have felt more uneasy about Sam. I saw Baka's points regarding Sam, but admittedly was too tunnelled on Baka to properly voice or address them.

Cresent Jinx - From being an ever present leader in the thread, I feel they have lost there grip over Day 3/4. Maybe Vandred was onto something Day 2 with his Vote toward Jinx.

Tatsumaki - Still struggling to shrug off the AwkwardMisha / Tatsumaki debacle that happened Day 1. Haven't really seen much more from Tatsumaki since, they appeared to be unavailable for the majority of Day 2/3 if I remember correctly.

My POE is;

Grysun, Marm, Brandish, Sam, Cresent Jinx, Tatsumaki
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

VoteKill! Sam
Are you living in fantasy land?

waiting to lynch Sam when he goes to graduation :grumble
What the fuck, you cunts are foul 😭
--- Double Post Merged, ---

- Brandish. Contributed to all townie lynches at this point, often pretty early voting too which is something that's pretty comfortable - no pressure of being the last one to vote. Not a lot of thoughts on anything so far, I understand he could be busy but he could very well get away with being mafia like this.
THIS! How is he not getting talked about more? There's a certain few tunnelling for me this day without considering what's right in front of them
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Be online in a few hours to play.

The Baka kill is not surprising although was wondering if Sam would protect or had the coins left.
I’m just going to say that I’m probably going to vote opposite whatever you vote lol

Why do you think they targeted her?
That 3rd night result you know
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
I was prompted and I responded. The information would have come out eventually and I wanted to indicate Gry needed to block to prevent a kill. Sadly he was Hider N3 so it was dead in the water altogether.

You definitely are taking Baka's death out on me though. Why do you think they targeted her? Was it something in her results?


You really are pulling a D2 Evil and tunnelling on me to force a mislynch, which to me makes you feel very scummy.



Until Baka got a contradictory result, we can't know for sure what her sanity was unless we tested it with a lynch on one of her targets. Whether that would be worthwhile remains to be seen.



How so Erin? I've explained my thinking so please tell me what you take issue with. It feels like you and Misha are going to run hand in hand with this bollocks


Are you living in fantasy land?



What the fuck, you cunts are foul 😭
--- Double Post Merged, ---



THIS! How is he not getting talked about more? There's a certain few tunnelling for me this day without considering what's right in front of them
Sam stop, if i was all up in my feelings and wanted a lynch on you i would have been the first one to have my vote on your name and also furthered my case in why you would be a good lynch for this day.

I did not because i do not want town to suffer a misslynch, so stop being pretentious and start having normal discussions
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,796
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
That 3rd night result you know
What is your issue with it? I see Tatsu as town and Pigeon who's been mostly cooked all game had been pretty shit with targeting her multiple times.

Sam stop, if i was all up in my feelings and wanted a lynch on you i would have been the first one to have my vote on your name and also furthered my case in why you would be a good lynch for this day.

I did not because i do not want town to suffer a misslynch, so stop being pretentious and start having normal discussions
You're doing the majority of the groundwork to build a case against me and already you have others following your lead and voting for me, yet you say you don't want a mislynch. Your focus for me and not the other egregious things that are out there tell me that you're possibly acting in bad faith and this is spurring from your friend being killed last night. I had no contorl over that, yet you're leading the crusade against the town eva when there's other questionable things like Brandish and his questionable behaviour and voting, or Pigeon who's using the mafia eva in questionable ways.
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
What is your issue with it? I see Tatsu as town and Pigeon who's been mostly cooked all game had been pretty shit with targeting her multiple times.



You're doing the majority of the groundwork to build a case against me and already you have others following your lead and voting for me, yet you say you don't want a mislynch. Your focus for me and not the other egregious things that are out there tell me that you're possibly acting in bad faith and this is spurring from your friend being killed last night. I had no contorl over that, yet you're leading the crusade against the town eva when there's other questionable things like Brandish and his questionable behaviour and voting, or Pigeon who's using the mafia eva in questionable ways.
Your bad play has led to the current outcome, so it’s time to acknowledge it and move forward

Also i see you just skipped my entire line of questions for pigeon
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
What is your issue with it? I see Tatsu as town and Pigeon who's been mostly cooked all game had been pretty shit with targeting her multiple times.
What? Wasn’t the convo about Baka?
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I’m just going to say that I’m probably going to vote opposite whatever you vote lol
Idk if I should vote first to provide guidance...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The detective died on reveal but the prostitute and doctor were spared. Doctor Sam shoulda been rolled and a dead Gry is a good Gry for mafia (or whatever the motto is). If voting and behaviour from people doesn't provide much indication then the existence of these two for this long is (worth considering as a vote)
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Sam you are starting to get cunty like a red Sam
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,796
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
There's a lot of assumptions being made this game that could come back to bite us and there's not enough questions being asked. Complacency is what will bring us ruin so we should be very careful in how we operate.

1. What was Baka's sanity?
We do not know what her sanity was for each target and whether that changed with each target or remained the same. Because of this, we can't take it for granted whether she was a single sanity or not, and we certainly can't say she was sane or not without her having differing results. Did Mafia fear her next result and that's why she was taken out? There are implications we need to discuss here.

2. Why was Gry sicklied?
I view Gry as town and I find him being sicklied to be a very odd choice amongst others who look dodgy, especially with their votes (i.e Brandish) who have resulted in a few dead townies. He could have been sicklied by scum or a distrusting town, but identifying more about this situation would shed some more light on it for everyone.

I'll draft up my thoughts on the remaining players at the moment in a bit.

Your bad play has led to the current outcome, so it’s time to acknowledge it and move forward

Also i see you just skipped my entire line of questions for pigeon
I have acknowledged it, but you're the one leading the troops to a mislynch on me.

Pigeon is odd and I don't trust him- odd targeting and his words and votes don't line up. The fact he's been repeatedly gunnng for townies speaks for itself imo.

What? Wasn’t the convo about Baka?
My targetting of Tatsu has been called into question and my inability to protect Baka is being held against me so I am explaining what I could control.
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
Lovelies it’s late and i need to rest.

Pigeon reasonings do not sit well with me, i do not enjoy that you are starting a vote train based on someone else’s theory, yet all your own falter.

votekillpigeon

There are many others that are not in the clear for me, but i don’t see people rushing to post any time soon




Idk if I should vote first to provide guidance...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The detective died on reveal but the prostitute and doctor were spared. Doctor Sam shoulda been rolled and a dead Gry is a good Gry for mafia (or whatever the motto is). If voting and behaviour from people doesn't provide much indication then the existence of these two for this long is (worth considering as a vote)
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Sam you are starting to get cunty like a red Sam

You know what’s fun, i remember evil saying that some important town roles should be left alive because they will lose credibility, interesting how this aligns to what is happening on this day
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
The sickly on Gry makes sense to me, but on me might have been the better choice vote wise lmao
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
There's a lot of assumptions being made this game that could come back to bite us and there's not enough questions being asked. Complacency is what will bring us ruin so we should be very careful in how we operate.

1. What was Baka's sanity?
We do not know what her sanity was for each target and whether that changed with each target or remained the same. Because of this, we can't take it for granted whether she was a single sanity or not, and we certainly can't say she was sane or not without her having differing results. Did Mafia fear her next result and that's why she was taken out? There are implications we need to discuss here.

2. Why was Gry sicklied?
I view Gry as town and I find him being sicklied to be a very odd choice amongst others who look dodgy, especially with their votes (i.e Brandish) who have resulted in a few dead townies. He could have been sicklied by scum or a distrusting town, but identifying more about this situation would shed some more light on it for everyone.

I'll draft up my thoughts on the remaining players at the moment in a bit.



I have acknowledged it, but you're the one leading the troops to a mislynch on me.

Pigeon is odd and I don't trust him- odd targeting and his words and votes don't line up. The fact he's been repeatedly gunnng for townies speaks for itself imo.



My targetting of Tatsu has been called into question and my inability to protect Baka is being held against me so I am explaining what I could control.
Oh ok. I thought it was a general question not some loaded pov. Tbf the giving 3+ to Tatsu makes perfect sense. And eventually doctor switches. My only issue was your night 2 target because in my opinion it should have been Gry or remained on Van because I don’t see Erin as a choice for Doctor protection unless you were thinking you were maybe insane with all the sanity talks. But then that’s mean to aim for an Erin.
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
There's a lot of assumptions being made this game that could come back to bite us and there's not enough questions being asked. Complacency is what will bring us ruin so we should be very careful in how we operate.

1. What was Baka's sanity?
We do not know what her sanity was for each target and whether that changed with each target or remained the same. Because of this, we can't take it for granted whether she was a single sanity or not, and we certainly can't say she was sane or not without her having differing results. Did Mafia fear her next result and that's why she was taken out? There are implications we need to discuss here.

2. Why was Gry sicklied?
I view Gry as town and I find him being sicklied to be a very odd choice amongst others who look dodgy, especially with their votes (i.e Brandish) who have resulted in a few dead townies. He could have been sicklied by scum or a distrusting town, but identifying more about this situation would shed some more light on it for everyone.

I'll draft up my thoughts on the remaining players at the moment in a bit.



I have acknowledged it, but you're the one leading the troops to a mislynch on me.

Pigeon is odd and I don't trust him- odd targeting and his words and votes don't line up. The fact he's been repeatedly gunnng for townies speaks for itself imo.



My targetting of Tatsu has been called into question and my inability to protect Baka is being held against me so I am explaining what I could control.
i am not guiding to a lynch for you today, i have made just statements on your play
I have simply called out what i saw
Yet i don’t enjoy people not actually gunning for you for the last days, more so praising you as town for your honesty just to randomly switch to lynching you today

At least I was consistent with what i called out
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,796
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Oh ok. I thought it was a general question not some loaded pov. Tbf the giving 3+ to Tatsu makes perfect sense. And eventually doctor switches. My only issue was your night 2 target because in my opinion it should have been Gry or remained on Van because I don’t see Erin as a choice for Doctor protection unless you were thinking you were maybe insane with all the sanity talks. But then that’s mean to aim for an Erin.
I targeted Erin Night 2 because I was working on the assumption that Evil was scum after his switch off of Gry onto James D2 vote-wise which looked very fishy to me at the time. I anticipated that Erin would be someone he'd try and take out on the assumption that he'd know I'd be protecting Van most likely after Gry had implied he'd be fine for protection for N2.

I made the wrong choice trying to anticipate where mafia would go, and that's on me for getting too 4D chess-y with it

i am not guiding to a lynch for you today, i have made just statements on your play
I have simply called out what i saw
Yet i don’t enjoy people not actually gunning for you for the last days, more so praising you as town for your honesty just to randomly switch to lynching you today

At least I was consistent with what i called out
Apologies if I've come across emotional, I'm stressed out atm and didn't take waking up to all the posts and the votes too well in light of what was going on IRL so I'm sorry for being a prat 😩
Understood. I do disagree with the heavy targeting but that's part of the game and I need to not be an emotional cunt
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top