Games Mafia Game 127 - Neon Genesis Omongelion - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
548
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
Having trouble at the moment quoting my Day Vote Colour Coded Posts :( sadness

When I quote them, and I type below, it just submits the bit I've typed below rather than quoting the 3 posts with the line below 😭
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
Having trouble at the moment quoting my Day Vote Colour Coded Posts :( sadness

When I quote them, and I type below, it just submits the bit I've typed below rather than quoting the 3 posts with the line below 😭
You are living in your own world huh...
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
548
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
Pigeon i do not get this, how can you be confused on your own votes when you started the thread with apologizing for voting baka

I mean it’s one things to get mixed up in the mechanisms it’s another thing to get mixed up in your own votes

edit: yet again a typo
I mean, it happened and it's easily done.

I had voted Desin the day before, so when I voted Baka yesterday, I thought I had breifly voted Desin earlier that day. It's not that much of a big deal.
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
548
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
You are living in your own world huh...
@Demonspeed - Yes I might be in my own litter work, but unfortunately I'm having to push the bounds of the Forum Limitations 😂

To Simply Quote #1213, #1217 & #1219 - for it to keep the BCC Code & to actually show what I'm trying to Quote, I've had to go to my original 3 messages, turn off BCC, copy, paste 1 then, copy, paste 2, copy, paste 3 - then turn BCC Code back on.

Anyways, back to the intention of this post.
𓆩✧𓆪 Day 1 Voting/Duration 𓆩✧𓆪

Voting 19/19
James x3
(Erin #109, Marms #198, Demon #298)
Pom x3
(Bran #151, Holt #274, Evil #281)

Demon x3
(DD #37, James #52, Baka #72)
Marms x3 (Sam #205, Jinx #280, Desin #295)

Baka x2 (Gry #211, Pom #261)

Erin x1
(Lawl #2)
Misha x1
(Tatsu #154)
Tatsu x1
(Pigeon #174)
Desin x1
(Van #224)
Gry x1 (Misha #282)

Lawl x1
(Evil #78)
Van x0
(Pom #89)
Holt x1
(Demon #159)



Ps.: After Day 1, we'll spoiler images in the OP to improve the navigation.


DAY DURATION
☆⋆。𖦹°‧★
𓆩✧𓆪 Day 2 Voting/Duration 𓆩✧𓆪

Voting 17/17
Holt x4
- (Baka #563, Demon #631/#741, Bran #681/#752, Jinx #688, Sam #762)
Evil x3
- (Gry #590/#744, Baka #608, Misha #693)
James x3
- (Erin #564, Evil #682, Marm #684)
Baka x2 - (DD #521/#761, Holt #584/ #723)
Desin x2
- (Pigeon #578, Tatsu #632)
Gry x2
- (Evil #603, James #650, Desin #743)
Jinx x1
- (Van #754)



Ps.: After Day 1, we'll spoiler images in the OP to improve the navigation.


DAY DURATION
☆⋆。𖦹°‧★
𓆩✧𓆪 Day 3 Voting/Duration 𓆩✧𓆪

Voting 14/14
Desin x4 - (Demon #968, Tatsu #999, Evil #1069, Gry #1109/1157, Bran #1127)
Evil x4 - (Sam #770, Demon #1007, James #1031, Marm #1103)
Pigeon x3
- (Jinx #990, Evil #1044, Baka #1074, Misha #1108)
Sam x1 - (Baka #869, Desin #1064)

James x1
- (Erin #911)
Baka x1
- (Pigeon #996)



Ps.: Check OP for an overview of all Eva's.


DAY DURATION
☆⋆。𖦹°‧★

AnimePigeon Day 4 Reads (Not Ordered)

Town Leans

Evil3ye - Get the feeling Evil3ye is reading the game thread closer than most, so I'm taking that to mean they are likely Town currently. Enjoying there engagements in the thread.

Demonspeed - Detective Baka Result

ok fine. I'm probably going to die tonight for giving the hints today, so I'll reveal.

I bid* 3 on eva 2 on D1 and won it. I got det with 7 eva. I assume it's sane since it's the highest. Not sure for my second. night eva though.

N1: Demon innocent
N2: Evil innocent


which is why i left demon alone on D2 and leaving Evil alone on D3. My sanity isn't confirmed though.

Also, the players I don't have an opinion on start to look like hidden mafias watchin all us big mouths argue amongst each other. So idk what to say about Gry and Sam openly claiming their evas D2 start.... there is a chance they're left alive on purpose for misslynch, but I'm hoping mafia isn't that evil :))) but the thought is creeping in more and more. So mby I rushed with voting Sam but yea, idk what to do.


Edit:fixed typo on bid* from bit xD

James Rye - Not seen as much from James as I would have liked recently, but looking at vote history, I want to tie him with Evil as being Townies.

AwkwardMisha - Highly Likely to be Town if Tatsumaki Mafia but other than that generally a Null Seat,

Erinyes - Hot on Sam's Heels and I'm here for it. Just would like to hear more from them.

Null Reads

GrySun - Unable to Vote, seems tied/connected to Sam?

Marmalade - Still not got a full bearing on Marm, I mech traded with them overnight to see if I could get the Banshee Mech that Lawl once used. But hopefully I should be able to get some use out of the Scrying Eva at Night.

Brandish - Just very null here. I've tried re-reading there posts but just seems to be a lot of disagreement with the Lynch Results, hoping to hear more from
Them.

Mafia Leans

SirSamuel016 - Back end of Day 3 and now in Day 4 I have felt more uneasy about Sam. I saw Baka's points regarding Sam, but admittedly was too tunnelled on Baka to properly voice or address them.

Cresent Jinx - From being an ever present leader in the thread, I feel they have lost there grip over Day 3/4. Maybe Vandred was onto something Day 2 with his Vote toward Jinx.

Tatsumaki - Still struggling to shrug off the AwkwardMisha / Tatsumaki debacle that happened Day 1. Haven't really seen much more from Tatsumaki since, they appeared to be unavailable for the majority of Day 2/3 if I remember correctly.

My POE is;

Grysun, Marm, Brandish, Sam, Cresent Jinx, Tatsumaki
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

VoteKill! Sam
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
>.< another one that didn’t read my current status side note from my big post
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
548
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
So, if Vandred did Recruit someone, would the recruited person know?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
Marm, Gry-Sam, Tatsu-Pigeon and Jinx?

Lot of us were expecting Van to resurrect. Marm has been lowkey the whole time but rather confident when voting. I find it very convenient how she mentioned having Eva 04 and confirmed that Van didn't die via recruiting.

She is good at keeping a low profile and winning. She has a perfect or near perfect win record as Lover-3some Candidate I believe.

I understand wanting to kill Sam, but I believe Doc is overrated. Not to mention it also has Sanities. For this role at the very least, I doubt there is a Naive one, but they must have played with the Sane-Insane there. Maybe Mafia thought it wasn't that important to kill him. That's why I am a rather confused by Gry's survival after claiming Eva 01. Prostitute isn't a role with Sanity issues and they don't have an Escort.

If Marm is Mafia then she must be with Gry? And she is using Eva 04. To make us think that Van didn't die via recruiting. And there is Pigeon, another very suspicious individual who swapped with her.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I added Jinx as fourth but my thoughts about her are all over the place.
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
@Demonspeed - Yes I might be in my own litter work, but unfortunately I'm having to push the bounds of the Forum Limitations 😂

To Simply Quote #1213, #1217 & #1219 - for it to keep the BCC Code & to actually show what I'm trying to Quote, I've had to go to my original 3 messages, turn off BCC, copy, paste 1 then, copy, paste 2, copy, paste 3 - then turn BCC Code back on.

Anyways, back to the intention of this post.


AnimePigeon Day 4 Reads (Not Ordered)

Town Leans

Evil3ye - Get the feeling Evil3ye is reading the game thread closer than most, so I'm taking that to mean they are likely Town currently. Enjoying there engagements in the thread.

Demonspeed - Detective Baka Result


James Rye - Not seen as much from James as I would have liked recently, but looking at vote history, I want to tie him with Evil as being Townies.

AwkwardMisha - Highly Likely to be Town if Tatsumaki Mafia but other than that generally a Null Seat,

Erinyes - Hot on Sam's Heels and I'm here for it. Just would like to hear more from them.

Null Reads

GrySun - Unable to Vote, seems tied/connected to Sam?

Marmalade - Still not got a full bearing on Marm, I mech traded with them overnight to see if I could get the Banshee Mech that Lawl once used. But hopefully I should be able to get some use out of the Scrying Eva at Night.

Brandish - Just very null here. I've tried re-reading there posts but just seems to be a lot of disagreement with the Lynch Results, hoping to hear more from
Them.

Mafia Leans

SirSamuel016 - Back end of Day 3 and now in Day 4 I have felt more uneasy about Sam. I saw Baka's points regarding Sam, but admittedly was too tunnelled on Baka to properly voice or address them.

Cresent Jinx - From being an ever present leader in the thread, I feel they have lost there grip over Day 3/4. Maybe Vandred was onto something Day 2 with his Vote toward Jinx.

Tatsumaki - Still struggling to shrug off the AwkwardMisha / Tatsumaki debacle that happened Day 1. Haven't really seen much more from Tatsumaki since, they appeared to be unavailable for the majority of Day 2/3 if I remember correctly.

My POE is;

Grysun, Marm, Brandish, Sam, Cresent Jinx, Tatsumaki
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

VoteKill! Sam
Please clarify your reasoning.

You voted for Baka because of a lie you believed she told, but you didn’t provide any solid argumentation.
You explained that voting for Baka meant you were not actively targeting Det Eva for trade, but you were distrusting her and wanted to check if she really is Det. Were you aiming to gain town credibility with Baka lynch because you saw she had multiple debates with multiple people? Also lovely how you skipped over with sorry for doubting her, hi hi, i remember i actually wanted to vote Desin, which turned also town

You’ve been leaching off Tatsu without proper intel, seemingly just for fun.
If you had doubts on Tatsu why not question and confront her?
You feel uneasy about Desin, but you haven’t leached on him.
You leached on Tatsu during D1 and D2.

On D3, you confirmed that Marm still has Scrying Eva and noted that Marm will be forced to trade Evas tonight and eject (since she only has 1 MHT left). This means Marm must either trade Evas tonight, eject tomorrow, or forfeit her night action and still eject tomorrow.
Are you intentionally forcing Marm out of her Mech and leaving her without the ability to bid on any other?
You also mentioned you would "forfeit a night to get back into 3 MHT stealing range."
Does this mean your plan is to push Marm to eject so she’s left without coins, allowing you to bid on Theft Eva again, keep leaching, and potentially exchange or have free rein to bid on a better Eva?

Why Marm? You claim to suspect Tatsu and Gry, but you’re targeting Marm instead. Can you explain your reasoning?
Your playstyle feels chaotic.
You also keep linking Baka and Desin without establishing any real connections.
You say Tatsu is suspicious but haven’t questioned her posts or tried to get a clearer read.
Despite this, your votes and Tatsu’s seem tied together. On D1, you focused on Tatsu and leached her. On D2, you switched to Desin. Then you voted Baka but later claimed you thought you had voted for Desin.
Interestingly, Tatsu, whom you’ve been leaching off has been on the same Desin train since D2.

Also how do you not even know who you’re voting for?

It also feels like you are piggybacking off others theories atm without properly creating your own to build a vote train.
As much as I dislike Sam gameplay, I distrust you even more.
Until recently, you considered Sam to be town and loved his vibe, what changed all of a sudden.
Is he a better target for another town misslynch because of bad play?


Why is Jinx on your list now? Is it because she started questioning your actions?

How is that evil seems town to you, because of his debate with Gry?
Funnily, Evil informed you that Baka was not a good lynch because she would lose her credibility on the long run, yet you stayed with your vote without taking his information into account.

Pigeon you are all over the place
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
548
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
Please clarify your reasoning.

You voted for Baka because of a lie you believed she told, but you didn’t provide any solid argumentation.
You explained that voting for Baka meant you were not actively targeting Det Eva for trade, but you were distrusting her and wanted to check if she really is Det. Were you aiming to gain town credibility with Baka lynch because you saw she had multiple debates with multiple people? Also lovely how you skipped over with sorry for doubting her, hi hi, i remember i actually wanted to vote Desin, which turned also town

You’ve been leaching off Tatsu without proper intel, seemingly just for fun.
If you had doubts on Tatsu why not question and confront her?
You feel uneasy about Desin, but you haven’t leached on him.
You leached on Tatsu during D1 and D2.

On D3, you confirmed that Marm still has Scrying Eva and noted that Marm will be forced to trade Evas tonight and eject (since she only has 1 MHT left). This means Marm must either trade Evas tonight, eject tomorrow, or forfeit her night action and still eject tomorrow.
Are you intentionally forcing Marm out of her Mech and leaving her without the ability to bid on any other?
You also mentioned you would "forfeit a night to get back into 3 MHT stealing range."
Does this mean your plan is to push Marm to eject so she’s left without coins, allowing you to bid on Theft Eva again, keep leaching, and potentially exchange or have free rein to bid on a better Eva?

Why Marm? You claim to suspect Tatsu and Gry, but you’re targeting Marm instead. Can you explain your reasoning?
Your playstyle feels chaotic.
You also keep linking Baka and Desin without establishing any real connections.
You say Tatsu is suspicious but haven’t questioned her posts or tried to get a clearer read.
Despite this, your votes and Tatsu’s seem tied together. On D1, you focused on Tatsu and leached her. On D2, you switched to Desin. Then you voted Baka but later claimed you thought you had voted for Desin.
Interestingly, Tatsu, whom you’ve been leaching off has been on the same Desin train since D2.

Also how do you not even know who you’re voting for?

It also feels like you are piggybacking off others theories atm without properly creating your own to build a vote train.
As much as I dislike Sam gameplay, I distrust you even more.
Until recently, you considered Sam to be town and loved his vibe, what changed all of a sudden.
Is he a better target for another town misslynch because of bad play?


Why is Jinx on your list now? Is it because she started questioning your actions?

How is that evil seems town to you, because of his debate with Gry?
Funnily, Evil informed you that Baka was not a good lynch because she would lose her credibility on the long run, yet you stayed with your vote without taking his information into account.

Pigeon you are all over the place
I was aiming to get the Banshee Mech and get voted and hopefully have a baller Lawl moment.

I knew Tatsu didn't have a Mech (because I had leeched 6 MHT off them) so trading with them made 0 sense.

So I guessed and randomly chose Marm.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I was aiming to get the Banshee Mech and get voted and hopefully have a baller Lawl moment.

I knew Tatsu didn't have a Mech (because I had leeched 6 MHT off them) so trading with them made 0 sense.

So I guessed and randomly chose Marm.
Correction - you mentioned D3 I made a note about Marm getting Thief and being forced to trade tonight, but that's Day 4 which is today.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

If you think I'm evil, vote me.
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
Marm, Gry-Sam, Tatsu-Pigeon and Jinx?

Lot of us were expecting Van to resurrect. Marm has been lowkey the whole time but rather confident when voting. I find it very convenient how she mentioned having Eva 04 and confirmed that Van didn't die via recruiting.

She is good at keeping a low profile and winning. She has a perfect or near perfect win record as Lover-3some Candidate I believe.

I understand wanting to kill Sam, but I believe Doc is overrated. Not to mention it also has Sanities. For this role at the very least, I doubt there is a Naive one, but they must have played with the Sane-Insane there. Maybe Mafia thought it wasn't that important to kill him. That's why I am a rather confused by Gry's survival after claiming Eva 01. Prostitute isn't a role with Sanity issues and they don't have an Escort.

If Marm is Mafia then she must be with Gry? And she is using Eva 04. To make us think that Van didn't die via recruiting. And there is Pigeon, another very suspicious individual who swapped with her.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I added Jinx as fourth but my thoughts about her are all over the place.
It seems that in Vans case it could have been a coin toss, so from what i gathered from the hosts, recruitment and kill have the same prio, so because the coin flipped on the kill there is a possibility that the recruitment did not go through and that is why marm also could not get a reading
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I was aiming to get the Banshee Mech and get voted and hopefully have a baller Lawl moment.

I knew Tatsu didn't have a Mech (because I had leeched 6 MHT off them) so trading with them made 0 sense.

So I guessed and randomly chose Marm.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Correction - you mentioned D3 I made a note about Marm getting Thief and being forced to trade tonight, but that's Day 4 which is today.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

If you think I'm evil, vote me.
sure D4,my mistake, i have been scrolling for hours through the forum.

Yet, makes no sense why keep leaching on Tatsu rather than someone you suspected.

Also again, you say you dislike gry but you randomly choose marm
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
548
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
It seems that in Vans case it could have been a coin toss, so from what i gathered from the hosts, recruitment and kill have the same prio, so because the coin flipped on the kill there is a possibility that the recruitment did not go through and that is why marm also could not get a reading
--- Double Post Merged, ---



sure D4,my mistake, i have been scrolling for hours through the forum.

Yet, makes no sense why keep leaching on Tatsu rather than someone you suspected.

Also again, you say you dislike gry but you randomly choose marm
I suspected Tatsu, so I leeched Tatsu, it's that simple.

I knew Tatsu didn't have a mech, so I'm not going to trade mechs because they would result in me trading and likely Tatsu force ejecting, or due to Sam, Tatsu keeping the mech and me having none.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Marm, Gry-Sam, Tatsu-Pigeon and Jinx?

Lot of us were expecting Van to resurrect. Marm has been lowkey the whole time but rather confident when voting. I find it very convenient how she mentioned having Eva 04 and confirmed that Van didn't die via recruiting.

She is good at keeping a low profile and winning. She has a perfect or near perfect win record as Lover-3some Candidate I believe.

I understand wanting to kill Sam, but I believe Doc is overrated. Not to mention it also has Sanities. For this role at the very least, I doubt there is a Naive one, but they must have played with the Sane-Insane there. Maybe Mafia thought it wasn't that important to kill him. That's why I am a rather confused by Gry's survival after claiming Eva 01. Prostitute isn't a role with Sanity issues and they don't have an Escort.

If Marm is Mafia then she must be with Gry? And she is using Eva 04. To make us think that Van didn't die via recruiting. And there is Pigeon, another very suspicious individual who swapped with her.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I added Jinx as fourth but my thoughts about her are all over the place.
What’s your current thought on James?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
I suspected Tatsu, so I leeched Tatsu, it's that simple.

I knew Tatsu didn't have a mech, so I'm not going to trade mechs because they would result in me trading and likely Tatsu force ejecting, or due to Sam, Tatsu keeping the mech and me having none.
But you distrusted others too? Yet only went for Tatsu? Is it because of the croissant on her avy or what?
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
And brandish @Demonspeed
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

waiting to lynch Sam when he goes to graduation :grumble
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
It seems that in Vans case it could have been a coin toss, so from what i gathered from the hosts, recruitment and kill have the same prio, so because the coin flipped on the kill there is a possibility that the recruitment did not go through and that is why marm also could not get a reading
--- Double Post Merged, ---



sure D4,my mistake, i have been scrolling for hours through the forum.

Yet, makes no sense why keep leaching on Tatsu rather than someone you suspected.

Also again, you say you dislike gry but you randomly choose marm
also if marm was scum, i am thinking she could have lied and said that a recruitment went through painting some with whom van had interactions as scum and leading town down a rabbit hole
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
And brandish @Demonspeed
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

waiting to lynch Sam when he goes to graduation :grumble
If Marm is Mafia then James must be Town. I think she voted him the most after Erin. They can't be Mafia together.

Bran, along with DD and Lawl are people I can't read so I tend to not think too much about them.
--- Double Post Merged, ---


No mindfulness tips today
Just vibes with the autistic blue hair girl (idr her name) ​
Rei Ayanami.
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
548
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
But you distrusted others too? Yet only went for Tatsu? Is it because of the croissant on her avy or what?
I distrusted others true, but I've not exactly had the best luck with my Mafia Leans.

My thought process behind sapping/leeching Tatsu was that it would immobilise there ability to use a EVA to aid the Mafia.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top