I m trying, i have to go to work soon, theres a Xmas event at work,I was plenty demotivated myself, but lets try and keep going for at least 1 correct lynch for once. If you have the time, do please participate.
i wasnt planning to even play today, I'm just here for the sake of the hosts kindness.
Im really plain town, i can add if it helps you to figure and its 100% honest, i have 0 mht anyway, I did a mistake on N2 wanted to get banshee, not that i care about banshee, but I asked Host about what happens if townies roles fall into mafia gands. based on their response i planned to just prevent Mafia to get it and get an extra kill, but I forgot the eject thing and you know what happened i got the eva but got ejected next phase.
So recap
N1 I bid 3 on det and lost
N2 i bid 9 on banshee
i have 0 MHT