Games Mafia Game 127 - Neon Genesis Omongelion - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
I don't trust Marmalade one bit but I am open to wait who she robs. But can we leave the theft in suspicious hands? Could she fuck up our shit, or is there nothing to lose anymore seeing how general health on the seated is super low?
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,088
Gender
Female
Country
France
Marm still has a couple nights for scrying no? I‘d think stealing my mech is a top tier choice for mafia.
But maybe that‘s flawed thinking, as he claimed he can‘t do any egregious blocking of confirmed towns with it anyway.

Difficult choice either way.
Hmmm. He distrusts Sam so much he voted him yet didn't steal his EVA instead.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Can ejections from mechs only happen at night? We lose 1 mind at day start. If this made you hit 0 mind at the start of a day, do you eject immediately? Or do you keep the mech still, and eject at the end of next night?
You'll get a message when the Day begins that you hit 0 and at night you'll eject.

Was it just a text mistake and you treated it like P4 all game, or did you eject with P1 like the text said and are now changing it?
It was just a text issue. I could swear I had mentioned that P4 was always considered, but if I haven't, then yeah.


Heads up I just woke up and I'm starting to check stuff now.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Vand probably lost a bunch of cointosses. I assume he failed on Lawl, and then got killed same night he recruited, where he again failed cointoss and couldn‘t recruit.

No way he bids past at least 2 Recruiter usages, so he won the cointoss vs Cres to get it, then failed two cointosses with „Lawl-senpai“ as he called him, + whoever he tried to pick up N2. Lame.
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
I don’t believe Jinx is sick, nor do i believe the plot line that Tatsu had 100% her mht stolen

She has been on pigeons case and brand, if she truly was sick i think she would have gone on the line on pushing either a birb lynch or a bran lynch.

For me my top suspects atm are bran, pigeon, evil, tatsu, i am still giving marm some benefit of the doubt seeing how again people are rushing for her vote even though she is not here to defend any claim, also her not putting town in a ghost hunt plays in her favor atm

Evil i am 50%50% as it might indeed be that lulu reading might correct at the same time it also might be an insane read

I give demon a bit more leeway because his sane reading was the first so that ups for me the chance of 80% being town

Gry and sam also lean town to me because they were both disabled by the sickly, making sam aneasy miss lynch and disabling gry to assist with his vote

Evil, you can think what you want, i was playing the sitting game and it payed off at the moment, something that might be actually valuable for town is up for grabbing, can i be outbid, yes, but that’s the fun in gambling
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

again james could also a valid mafia member, but it feels like a low hanging fruit going for someone that can not actively post because of sickness so i tend not to look to much in that direction at this moment
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,914
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Home now, will catch up and respond as I go
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

2. Why was Gry sicklied?
I view Gry as town and I find him being sicklied to be a very odd choice amongst others who look dodgy, especially with their votes (i.e Brandish) who have resulted in a few dead townies. He could have been sicklied by scum or a distrusting town, but identifying more about this situation would shed some more light on it for everyone.
I'd guess that the EVA belongs to a mafia member if Gry is town. I view him as town as well, it's possible amongst his suspects is a mafia member so crippling him/town with it doesn't seem that weird. The one with that EVA hasn't come forward yet right?
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
either pigeon is lying and tatsu got sickly, or bran is not giving enough information to get out of the sickly claim
If demon is mafia, then i have been a bit outplayed not taking him to much into consideration because of a dect claim

Also bran is dodging very easy any and all sickly information so i don’t mind switching my vote to him tbh seeing how him and evil have been buddying it up through the thread
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Evil, you can think what you want, i was playing the sitting game and it payed off at the moment, something that might be actually valuable for town is up for grabbing, can i be outbid, yes, but that’s the fun in gambling
Am bit more worried for you now tbh :bored stay off those machines!

again james could also a valid mafia member, but it feels like a low hanging fruit going for someone that can not actively post because of sickness so i tend not to look to much in that direction at this moment
OK, yeah, so let's just all ignore the afk players, because it's unethical to lynch who cannot defend themselves and say GG. Sorry I am have to be the one to break it to you but afk here has been a viable mafia strategy for years. They're never in the fire to leave bad votes, contradict themselves, or generally just probe town.
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
Am bit more worried for you now tbh :bored stay off those machines!


OK, yeah, so let's just all ignore the afk players, because it's unethical to lynch who cannot defend themselves and say GG. Sorry I am have to be the one to break it to you but afk here has been a viable mafia strategy for years. They're never in the fire to leave bad votes, contradict themselves, or generally just probe town.
i am eastern euro, i am prone to gamble, we come like this as a factory default setting


edit: removed “I also might” from the top, it stayed there from my last post it was regarding that i also might switch my vote to bran
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Also bran is dodging very easy any and all sickly information so i don’t mind switching my vote to him tbh seeing how him and evil have been buddying it up through the thread
Can you clarify this keeping in mind I probably spent most my posts today discussing the topic
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
Can you clarify this keeping in mind I probably spent most my posts today discussing the topic
for me your posts lacked any real substance per se
yet evil has not been putting on you pressure as he did on me, so for me it kinda ties you two together
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,914
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
@Marmalade why did you bid 6 on your EVA? This allows spying only a single time? Would town Marm even do this?
Tbh I was super fried when I made this decision but I did try to consider some things. I didn't want to bid more because there would be no spying involved in that case + getting ejected quicker too. Didn't want to put in mafia hands and that's why I didn't bid less. I thought it would be a more popular EVA so figured if I went lower I wouldn't have a shot of getting it at all.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I have no EVA and never would pick mason recruiter. There's only so much disrespect that can be taken.

I hate this game sometimes, you try and do the right thing and then everyone says you're a useless fuckwit :emocat
I don't think she said that, just is sus that you gave her why not Gry if you think he's town? Gives him more ass to sell
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Also bran is dodging very easy any and all sickly information so i don’t mind switching my vote to him tbh seeing how him and evil have been buddying it up through the thread
Jinx is pretty much confirmed sickly at this point, why are you still on that case? If you deny being the Recruiter then it has to be him, unless it's Tatsu who got it for scraps.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Did demon confirm he has banshee? Admittedly I wasn't following his posts closely to not rage vote him for that yesterday vote
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
for me your posts lacked any real substance per se
yet evil has not been putting on you pressure as he did on me, so for me it kinda ties you two together
That whole convo about the sickly, the topic you point out I dodged, I did not.

I don't think I've provided much substance either. I also don't point out that about others while simultaneously not correctly identifying a topic they've been dodging, either.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top