I don't trust Marmalade one bit but I am open to wait who she robs. But can we leave the theft in suspicious hands? Could she fuck up our shit, or is there nothing to lose anymore seeing how general health on the seated is super low?
What?@Crescent Jinx wanna claim your disgusting germs? And your corrupt blue blood?
Hmmm. He distrusts Sam so much he voted him yet didn't steal his EVA instead.Marm still has a couple nights for scrying no? I‘d think stealing my mech is a top tier choice for mafia.
But maybe that‘s flawed thinking, as he claimed he can‘t do any egregious blocking of confirmed towns with it anyway.
Difficult choice either way.
Are you sickly/noble mech pilot?What?
You'll get a message when the Day begins that you hit 0 and at night you'll eject.Can ejections from mechs only happen at night? We lose 1 mind at day start. If this made you hit 0 mind at the start of a day, do you eject immediately? Or do you keep the mech still, and eject at the end of next night?
It was just a text issue. I could swear I had mentioned that P4 was always considered, but if I haven't, then yeah.Was it just a text mistake and you treated it like P4 all game, or did you eject with P1 like the text said and are now changing it?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'd guess that the EVA belongs to a mafia member if Gry is town. I view him as town as well, it's possible amongst his suspects is a mafia member so crippling him/town with it doesn't seem that weird. The one with that EVA hasn't come forward yet right?2. Why was Gry sicklied?
I view Gry as town and I find him being sicklied to be a very odd choice amongst others who look dodgy, especially with their votes (i.e Brandish) who have resulted in a few dead townies. He could have been sicklied by scum or a distrusting town, but identifying more about this situation would shed some more light on it for everyone.
Am bit more worried for you now tbhEvil, you can think what you want, i was playing the sitting game and it payed off at the moment, something that might be actually valuable for town is up for grabbing, can i be outbid, yes, but that’s the fun in gambling
stay off those machines!OK, yeah, so let's just all ignore the afk players, because it's unethical to lynch who cannot defend themselves and say GG. Sorry I am have to be the one to break it to you but afk here has been a viable mafia strategy for years. They're never in the fire to leave bad votes, contradict themselves, or generally just probe town.again james could also a valid mafia member, but it feels like a low hanging fruit going for someone that can not actively post because of sickness so i tend not to look to much in that direction at this moment
i am eastern euro, i am prone to gamble, we come like this as a factory default settingAm bit more worried for you now tbhstay off those machines!
OK, yeah, so let's just all ignore the afk players, because it's unethical to lynch who cannot defend themselves and say GG. Sorry I am have to be the one to break it to you but afk here has been a viable mafia strategy for years. They're never in the fire to leave bad votes, contradict themselves, or generally just probe town.
Can you clarify this keeping in mind I probably spent most my posts today discussing the topicAlso bran is dodging very easy any and all sickly information so i don’t mind switching my vote to him tbh seeing how him and evil have been buddying it up through the thread
for me your posts lacked any real substance per seCan you clarify this keeping in mind I probably spent most my posts today discussing the topic
Tbh I was super fried when I made this decision but I did try to consider some things. I didn't want to bid more because there would be no spying involved in that case + getting ejected quicker too. Didn't want to put in mafia hands and that's why I didn't bid less. I thought it would be a more popular EVA so figured if I went lower I wouldn't have a shot of getting it at all.@Marmalade why did you bid 6 on your EVA? This allows spying only a single time? Would town Marm even do this?
I don't think she said that, just is sus that you gave her why not Gry if you think he's town? Gives him more ass to sellI hate this game sometimes, you try and do the right thing and then everyone says you're a useless fuckwit![]()
Jinx is pretty much confirmed sickly at this point, why are you still on that case? If you deny being the Recruiter then it has to be him, unless it's Tatsu who got it for scraps.Also bran is dodging very easy any and all sickly information so i don’t mind switching my vote to him tbh seeing how him and evil have been buddying it up through the thread
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That whole convo about the sickly, the topic you point out I dodged, I did not.for me your posts lacked any real substance per se
yet evil has not been putting on you pressure as he did on me, so for me it kinda ties you two together