I am against you being lynched, Molevil.EXACTLY my point about Gry chickening out.
I am against you being lynched, Molevil.EXACTLY my point about Gry chickening out.
He has at least done more than others, and I'm not confident on it. I've got my doubts about multipleThe sanity confirmation is just an extra - do you honestly think Evil is playing like a townie?
I wouldn't go for another drink but I could go for another burritoI'd think the alcohol helps to deal with this game![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Bro called him sexcadrillI am against you being lynched, Molevil.
She completely remade the James D2 vote story, even forgot that you were part of it. And apparently I voted him to save myself. I had 3 votes he had 0 when I voted.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't think you play like a TownieThe sanity confirmation is just an extra - do you honestly think Evil is playing like a townie?
. His death also wouldn't really confirm anything but make some players more or less confident about their theories.
yeah, like, you know what, actually seeing that the gry train isn’t happening let me switch my vote to someone else to gather some credibility for the next dayShe completely remade the James D2 vote story, even forgot that you were part of it. And apparently I voted him to save myself. I had 3 votes he had 0 when I voted.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
This doesn't make me feel any better about considering her eitherIn case I’m not back in time because of work
Votekill Marma
LOOK HOW BUDDY BUDDY THEY FUCKING ARE. And I'm being accused for being cute with Jinx and Bran?!@GrySun What do you think about Marmaduke?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
This doesn't make me feel any better about considering her either![]()
Gry and I are inspiring, you and bran/jinx is harassment or however that meme goesLOOK HOW BUDDY BUDDY THEY FUCKING ARE. And I'm being accuse for being cute with Jinx and Bran?!
She‘s kinda scummy, but so was desin. Her main thing on her side is that she didnt lie about Vand.@GrySun What do you think about Marmaduke?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
This doesn't make me feel any better about considering her either![]()
This feels like a clusterfuck but she doesn't feel right to me. That goes for others too. Is it worth saving myself over Marm or does she hold more value for town?She‘s kinda scummy, but so was desin. Her main thing on her side is that she didnt lie about Vand.
Voting and then fucking off certainly leaves an impressionBy the way, noticed how the bird disappeared today?
But if we happen to lynch Marmalade and she flips red, he should be cleared I think
Mislynch is GG soThis feels like a clusterfuck but she doesn't feel right to me. That goes for others too. Is it worth saving myself over Marm or does she hold more value for town?
Sam, you are behaving like Shad used to now. It's kinda embarrassing... Make your choice.This feels like a clusterfuck but she doesn't feel right to me. That goes for others too. Is it worth saving myself over Marm or does she hold more value for town?
Voting and then fucking off certainly leaves an impression
That's the worst something someone has ever said to me on MH since Raven told me to kill myself multiple times and threatened me with violenceSam, you are behaving like Shad used to now. It's kinda embarrassing... Make your choice.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It's either or for me if just comparing the two. Who'd be up for Pigeon or Marm? Or do people prefer Evil?If you think Pigeon is fishy do Pigeon, if you think Marm is fishy do Marm
