Games Mafia Game 127 - Neon Genesis Omongelion - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,728
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
The sanity confirmation is just an extra - do you honestly think Evil is playing like a townie?
He has at least done more than others, and I'm not confident on it. I've got my doubts about multiple :notlikethis

I'd think the alcohol helps to deal with this game 😂
I wouldn't go for another drink but I could go for another burrito
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I am against you being lynched, Molevil.
Bro called him sexcadrill 😭
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
What facts are altered exactly?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



@Evil3ye I mean
She completely remade the James D2 vote story, even forgot that you were part of it. And apparently I voted him to save myself. I had 3 votes he had 0 when I voted.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Demon why are you hearting me like „thanks for the flowers“? We‘ll have Demon D1 lynches again if this is the case
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Just lynch the most likely scum that‘s with Evil and Demon, and most likely regardless.

Tatsu? Bran?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,388
Gender
Male
Country
France
The sanity confirmation is just an extra - do you honestly think Evil is playing like a townie?
I don't think you play like a Townie :lmao. His death also wouldn't really confirm anything but make some players more or less confident about their theories.
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
She completely remade the James D2 vote story, even forgot that you were part of it. And apparently I voted him to save myself. I had 3 votes he had 0 when I voted.
yeah, like, you know what, actually seeing that the gry train isn’t happening let me switch my vote to someone else to gather some credibility for the next day
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
In case I’m not back in time because of work

Votekill Marma
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I am a bit scared to vote Sam for historic reason, but I will punish his scumminess if I must to survive. Hoping that then Gry would fall as next. If Sam is mislynched, we're toast town.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,728
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
@GrySun What do you think about Marmaduke?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

In case I’m not back in time because of work

Votekill Marma
This doesn't make me feel any better about considering her either 💀
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
@GrySun What do you think about Marmaduke?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



This doesn't make me feel any better about considering her either 💀
LOOK HOW BUDDY BUDDY THEY FUCKING ARE. And I'm being accused for being cute with Jinx and Bran?!
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,728
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
LOOK HOW BUDDY BUDDY THEY FUCKING ARE. And I'm being accuse for being cute with Jinx and Bran?!
Gry and I are inspiring, you and bran/jinx is harassment or however that meme goes
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@GrySun What do you think about Marmaduke?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



This doesn't make me feel any better about considering her either 💀
She‘s kinda scummy, but so was desin. Her main thing on her side is that she didnt lie about Vand.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
By the way, noticed how the bird disappeared today?

But if we happen to lynch Marmalade and she flips red, he should be cleared I think
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I kinda dont think it‘s Marm. Well I‘ve been plenty wrong so welp.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,728
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
She‘s kinda scummy, but so was desin. Her main thing on her side is that she didnt lie about Vand.
This feels like a clusterfuck but she doesn't feel right to me. That goes for others too. Is it worth saving myself over Marm or does she hold more value for town?

By the way, noticed how the bird disappeared today?

But if we happen to lynch Marmalade and she flips red, he should be cleared I think
Voting and then fucking off certainly leaves an impression
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,388
Gender
Male
Country
France
This feels like a clusterfuck but she doesn't feel right to me. That goes for others too. Is it worth saving myself over Marm or does she hold more value for town?



Voting and then fucking off certainly leaves an impression
Sam, you are behaving like Shad used to now. It's kinda embarrassing... Make your choice.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If you think Pigeon is fishy do Pigeon, if you think Marm is fishy do Marm
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,728
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Sam, you are behaving like Shad used to now. It's kinda embarrassing... Make your choice.
That's the worst something someone has ever said to me on MH since Raven told me to kill myself multiple times and threatened me with violence 💀
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If you think Pigeon is fishy do Pigeon, if you think Marm is fishy do Marm
It's either or for me if just comparing the two. Who'd be up for Pigeon or Marm? Or do people prefer Evil? :hmm
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Its ok Sam we ride or die, you lynch correctly or it‘s ogre for everyone
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top