Games Mafia Game 127 - Neon Genesis Omongelion - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
It's either or for me if just comparing the two. Who'd be up for Pigeon or Marm? Or do people prefer Evil? :hmm
Dude, your shady ass is on the chopping board. One wrong move and you dead brother
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,901
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
If you go for me it's another mislynch.
Am also not entirely convinced the Birdman is mafia, if that's something you'd consider.

Go with your gut Sam if you can't choose
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If you go for me it's another mislynch.
Am also not entirely convinced the Birdman is mafia, if that's something you'd consider.

Go with your gut Sam if you can't choose
Wish you gave 4 names, if you exclude so many who‘s even left to be mafia
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,718
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Dude, your shady ass is on the chopping board. One wrong move and you dead brother
Yeah you're right 💀 But you're also shady Mr Herm

Sorry marmaduke but I do want to save myself

Votekill Marm
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Still time for me to change if you all think I'm wrong
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Idk Marm‘s brazen lock seems town-y, but gg either way, we got destroyed this game
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,901
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Yeah you're right 💀 But you're also shady Mr Herm

Sorry marmaduke but I do want to save myself

Votekill Marm
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Still time for me to change if you all think I'm wrong
😢
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,661
Gender
Female
Country
China
*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚ End of Day 4 *ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Votes



The dark pews leading to the machines overflow with Eva juice. The hangar has been completely destroyed. Angels are now running amok within the Tokyo-3 settlement. Not even mounting the Eva's is safe anymore.

The one pilot permitted to bring an animal aboard is huddled up in a corner, shivering with fear. Her cat attempts to soothe her with soft purrs, but slowly but surely, the smoke chokes the air out of them both. They were recruited to fight for humanity against the Angels, yet they were betrayed by their own kind. Rather than die honourably on the battlefield or rejoice with their comrades in the glow of victory, this particular pilot will die in the cold aloneness of the staging area.

At the very least, she won't die alone. Her companion, who does not like to be alone without her, will follow her shortly.



Marms the Orange Pilot
Town

Eva 08 - Theft Type


Countdown Night 4

​
 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
𓆩✧𓆪 Day 5 Voting/Duration 𓆩✧𓆪

Voting 9/11
James x8 - (Anon Vote x4, Bran #1563/1565, Evil #1571/1575, Sam #1585, Demon #1591)
Bran x3 - (Pigeon #1557, Sam #1583, Erin #1592, Tatsu #1616)
Sam x2
- (Gry #1574, Misha #1618)


​
  • Player James starts with 4 penalties for missing the entirety of yesterday, neglecting to vote and post the required amount of time. He is penalized with minor and major penalty votes for committing two offences.​
​

DAY DURATION
☆⋆。𖦹°‧★ ​
 
Last edited:

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,661
Gender
Female
Country
China
*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚ End of Night 4 *ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚



We cannot communicate with them so we can only speculate on their motives. Our main theory is the Angels are attempting to liberate their father who we have trapped below the city.

Tokyo-3 burns with their fury. It may be impossible for us to survive now. All pilots are requested to remain on standby and prepare for the final, inevitable struggle against the invaders. We will have to make a stand elsewhere.

We have sent our bravest soldier out to provide for a distraction. A single brave volunteer who will offer us our final fighting chance.




Jinx the Finally Recruited Pilot
Mason

EVA 03 - Democratic Type
​
 
Last edited:

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
548
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
Votelock Marm

Fuck it
So Sus!

This is the exact post that made me Spy on you last night.

Brandish Targeted Cresent Jinx - Meaning Brandish did the Mafia Kill Last Night!

VoteKill! Brandish
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
548
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
@Demonspeed - Yes I might be in my own litter work, but unfortunately I'm having to push the bounds of the Forum Limitations 😂

To Simply Quote #1213, #1217 & #1219 - for it to keep the BCC Code & to actually show what I'm trying to Quote, I've had to go to my original 3 messages, turn off BCC, copy, paste 1 then, copy, paste 2, copy, paste 3 - then turn BCC Code back on.

Anyways, back to the intention of this post.


AnimePigeon Day 4 Reads (Not Ordered)

Town Leans

Evil3ye - Get the feeling Evil3ye is reading the game thread closer than most, so I'm taking that to mean they are likely Town currently. Enjoying there engagements in the thread.

Demonspeed - Detective Baka Result


James Rye - Not seen as much from James as I would have liked recently, but looking at vote history, I want to tie him with Evil as being Townies.

AwkwardMisha - Highly Likely to be Town if Tatsumaki Mafia but other than that generally a Null Seat,

Erinyes - Hot on Sam's Heels and I'm here for it. Just would like to hear more from them.

Null Reads

GrySun - Unable to Vote, seems tied/connected to Sam?

Marmalade - Still not got a full bearing on Marm, I mech traded with them overnight to see if I could get the Banshee Mech that Lawl once used. But hopefully I should be able to get some use out of the Scrying Eva at Night.

Brandish - Just very null here. I've tried re-reading there posts but just seems to be a lot of disagreement with the Lynch Results, hoping to hear more from
Them.

Mafia Leans

SirSamuel016 - Back end of Day 3 and now in Day 4 I have felt more uneasy about Sam. I saw Baka's points regarding Sam, but admittedly was too tunnelled on Baka to properly voice or address them.

Cresent Jinx - From being an ever present leader in the thread, I feel they have lost there grip over Day 3/4. Maybe Vandred was onto something Day 2 with his Vote toward Jinx.

Tatsumaki - Still struggling to shrug off the AwkwardMisha / Tatsumaki debacle that happened Day 1. Haven't really seen much more from Tatsumaki since, they appeared to be unavailable for the majority of Day 2/3 if I remember correctly.

My POE is;

Grysun, Marm, Brandish, Sam, Cresent Jinx, Tatsumaki
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

VoteKill! Sam
Current POE looking more like;

Grysun, Brandish, Sam, Tatsumaki

I'm happy with that Solve kinda
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Demonspeed looking forward to hear what you were up to in the night :)
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Current POE looking more like;

Grysun, Brandish, Sam, Tatsumaki

I'm happy with that Solve kinda
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Demonspeed looking forward to hear what you were up to in the night :)
Should really add James to the POE;

Brandish, Grysun, Sam, Tatsumaki, James
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@GrySun, @SirSamuel016, @Tatsumaki - what did you all do in the night?

I'm assuming Sam increased someone's MHT to give new ability to them.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top