Shounen Kagurabachi by Takeru Hokazono

KrenKren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2024
Messages
1,467
Reaction score
3,847
Age
21
Country
United Kingdom
The art lately has been fantastic. I'm genuinely concerned whether a studio, least of all one without much of a portfolio for battle shonens as the rumours go with Cypics, will be able to do any of it justice.
 

Stivie

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Messages
3,120
Reaction score
2,340
Age
37
Country
Brazil
I believe that the main theme of this arc is about "facing the past", even though for Iwori, the safest thing to do is to have her memories sealed and return to her school life. History always teaches us that, at some point, it is necessary to face the past so that we can mature as people and move forward. There are many mangas that address this theme, such as the Whole Cake arc in One Piece, where Sanji had to face his past and "evolve" as a character. The same also applies to Hakuri and his cathartic moment against Souya. I believe that both Iwori and Samura will have to face their past so that they can evolve and move forward.
 

ShadowHeart

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2010
Messages
6,218
Reaction score
3,041
Age
34
Country
England
Iori gonna get her father killed isn't she?
 

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,555
Reaction score
11,295
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
I expect her to become the new bearer of Tobimune.
 

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,555
Reaction score
11,295
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy

Meliodaf

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2016
Messages
2,424
Reaction score
3,511
Gender
Male
Country
United States

KrenKren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2024
Messages
1,467
Reaction score
3,847
Age
21
Country
United Kingdom
Is that Samura healing his eyes on the last page? Hiruhiko is shaping up to be the Jogo of KGB. Plenty strong, but he just gets the worst fucking matchups imaginable.
 

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,555
Reaction score
11,295
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Apparently Samura has a phoenix-healing ability.

Personally, as much as I like him as a character, I hope he somehow disappears from the story (death or otherwise). Too hard to handle in my opinion.
 

Meliodaf

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2016
Messages
2,424
Reaction score
3,511
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Apparently Samura has a phoenix-healing ability.

Personally, as much as I like him as a character, I hope he somehow disappears from the story (death or otherwise). Too hard to handle in my opinion.
He is absolutely going to die.Theres a limit to whatever he just did and it’s going to kill him.

Also this man is an elite aura farmer
 
Last edited:

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,555
Reaction score
11,295
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
He is absolutely going to die.
I agree
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Out
--- Double Post Merged, ---




Volume 7 cover
 

Meliodaf

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2016
Messages
2,424
Reaction score
3,511
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hiruhiko isn’t actually beaten and I see how Tobimune is about to die. Luckily this works out because I really don’t want Hiruhiko to die here and I don’t think he does if he kills Samura while he faces Chihiro.Sojo was good but I see why he had to die where he died. My hope is that Hiruhiko gets to linger a while longer.
 
Last edited:

ShadowHeart

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2010
Messages
6,218
Reaction score
3,041
Age
34
Country
England
Hiruhiko isn’t actually beaten and I see how Tobimune is about to die. Luckily this works out because I really don’t want Hiruhiko to die here and I don’t think he does if he kills Tobimune while he faces Chihiro.Sojo was good but I see why he had to die where he died. My hope is that Hiruhiko gets to linger a while longer.
He's the rival character of course he'll survive probably till near the end.
 

KrenKren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2024
Messages
1,467
Reaction score
3,847
Age
21
Country
United Kingdom
He's the rival character of course he'll survive probably till near the end.
Not that I disagree, but people were saying the same about Sojo (lol)
 
Top