- Joined
- Jun 14, 2017
- Messages
- 1,461
- Reaction score
- 2,786
- Country
-
Now that some time has passed in the manga and the anime coming back I was just kind of curious as to what we think about Coby. From his power level from what we saw at Blackbeard's HQ to his decision to go after Luffy.
By that I mean both his power level right now whether we think it was earned or did it come out of nowhere.
And him saying he going stop Luffy from becoming the PK after Vegpunks broadcast. As some people think it's in character/ makes sense and others think it's stupid and doesn't sense I've heard arguments on all sides.
As I said up top just wondering what we're thinking about him right now and thought I'd open up a thread about it.
By that I mean both his power level right now whether we think it was earned or did it come out of nowhere.
And him saying he going stop Luffy from becoming the PK after Vegpunks broadcast. As some people think it's in character/ makes sense and others think it's stupid and doesn't sense I've heard arguments on all sides.
As I said up top just wondering what we're thinking about him right now and thought I'd open up a thread about it.
Last edited: