- Joined
- Aug 5, 2018
- Messages
- 8,957
- Reaction score
- 6,035
- Country
-
NoWasn't it very clearly a figure of speech.
NoWasn't it very clearly a figure of speech.
Official translations are ass tbh. I don't know why, with the popularity of TOG, Asura scans haven't picked up the translations.I have followed this series for years and I can't remember a single time where Webtoon's TL has been considered more accurate. Maybe it happened, but if it did I don't remember it. Black Hole Sphere is also not accurate but they keep using it.
Anyway, it's obvious that Hon's main weapon wouldn't be a wooden sword.
This is just a theory at this point. A theory I agree with but it's never been proven so far. Also, it's worth noting that as strong as inieta was at that point in the story he wasn't a direct descendant (he had a few hangups about that) and iirc the implication would be that he didn't use "true" or full powered arie swordsmanship.From my understanding, Aries are the sword themselves thus why their souls go back to the large sword on Hon’s floor! Inieta never had a special sword neither did Hoaqin’s siblings
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
As AA explained they master swordsmanship before birth!!!
Hon said it himself lol!!! Inieta was still born with Arie swordsmanship mastery, since he wasn’t a DD he was not accepted!!! TBF he told Kaiser no one would pay for him to be released, pretty sure Hon treated all his offspring this way!This is just a theory at this point. A theory I agree with but it's never been proven so far. Also, it's worth noting that as strong as inieta was at that point in the story he wasn't a direct descendant (he had a few hangups about that) and iirc the implication would be that he didn't use "true" or full powered arie swordsmanship.