Undina

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 31, 2016
Messages
3,811
Reaction score
4,622
Country
Romania
Took a look at the data in the fanbook and Nakab's math ain't mathing...again:teach
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

How do you casually forget that DK Meliodas' colour scheme has gold in it( plus his blonde/yellow hair)? And that Elizabeth favours the light blue from Tristan's first outfit?!
Besides, the first outfit scheme he shared with Chion, Jade, and to an extent, Isolde( so it has uniform vibes, more than anything). While this one he was pointedly made to wear. His colour scheme up to GoE seemed more Tristan, and I imagine the design of his armour is of his own choice too.
 
Last edited:

Yakkun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
4,341
Reaction score
4,226
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Took a look at the data in the fanbook and Nakab's math ain't mathing...again:teach
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

How do you casually forget that DK Meliodas' colour scheme has gold in it( plus his blonde/yellow hair)? And that Elizabeth favours the light blue from Tristan's first outfit?!
I swear, in some aspects he just makes shit up as he goes and forgets about half of his actual manga data he established himself before but who cares, we ball

DK Meliodas' colour scheme on the clothes (if you can call them that) was primarily white tho. It was the dominant colour. Tristan's original outfit is basically one-to-one based on Estarossa's and I can't figure out why because obviously the connection to Mael doesn't work because when he re-awoke as Mael he got a completely different set of clothes which, again, was primarily white.

So why not give him a white overcoat then with gold trim? Eh. Whatever. I like the outfit in itself I just think that for Daymond's former armor there could've been something else?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
Why the Estarossa pick, then? Not really similar to Tristan.
Maybe it's more about the Demon-Goddess theme. Tristan is also someone with low self-esteem and gentle but who has an excellent combat potential.

I don't think too much about this though.

Took a look at the data in the fanbook and Nakab's math ain't mathing...again:teach
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

How do you casually forget that DK Meliodas' colour scheme has gold in it( plus his blonde/yellow hair)? And that Elizabeth favours the light blue from Tristan's first outfit?!
I think most people talked about Tristan's Demon Mark being similar to his grandpa. Meliodas and the other Sins changed outfits but Meliodas's iconic outfit is his bartender one, which is black and white.
 

Undina

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 31, 2016
Messages
3,811
Reaction score
4,622
Country
Romania
I think most people talked about Tristan's Demon Mark being similar to his grandpa. Meliodas and the other Sins changed outfits but Meliodas's iconic outfit is his bartender one, which is black and white.
I didn't talk about the Demon King's outfit, but DK Meliodas. Even when he was rid of his father DK Mel had th same fit, adjusted to his height, and also switched to his natural hairlength.
I touched upon the bartender fit afterwards, because to me, even if I don't like the structure, the clothing colour scheme Tristan had in his childhood and tweens is more him, combining stuff from his parents too. Idk about Daymond's armour, I just know the outfit Tristan wears now was his, so it's more telling about Daymond than Tristan himself. I want to see Tristan's armour though. The one he had before he got separated from his platoon. And somehow I think he'd look good in a outfit more reminiscent of Denzel's(his great-uncle).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Tristan's original outfit is basically one-to-one based on Estarossa's
It's not, though, Estarossa wore the yellow thing as a tunic, replacing any other clothing piece on his upper torso. Tristan, Chion, Jade wore golden surcoats over much more complex outfits, Tristan was wearing plenty of blue too, and a silver breastplate(coincidentally or not Mel's Sin armour is mainly silver). Now he borrowed Daymond's golden surcoat and he's wearing it on top of his black unitard, which, before he got this surcoat, made him look like Mel in AM, especially when he entered DM. The funny part is that Tristan was then basically walking around in his underwear, while Mel in AM was in PoD body-paint.


Anyway, still in awe that Melizabeth managed to have Tristan before she ever made it to the Boar Hat. These non-humans sure are built different.
 

FKS

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Feb 27, 2015
Messages
3,448
Reaction score
16,950
Gender
Male
Country
France
The new volume came out, here are the extras.

TL:
Page 2:
By the way, why are you sticking around with us when you can't even use magic?
Well... I just wondered if I could repay Anne some kind of favor...

Page 4:
Title: Necromancy time (1)

Is that Mystery Package guy one of your acquaintances, Anne? You are worried for him... aren't you??
I don't think he is one to let himself be caught so easily.

Then how about I go save him, easy and simple?
Don't even think about it.

How much more are you going to get yourself hurt lightheartedly boasting around?
While you've grown into a fine guy body-wise, you haven't grown a bit inside you... so get yourself together!!

Huh!?
You... talking as if you know me--

...is what
your mom said.

Page 5:
Where!? Where's she!? Can you really see her!?
I don't need to use magic to see people.

Mom...?
She's behind you right now.

She's a kind and beautiful woman.
She doesn't look like you at all.

SFX: Tear

'Cause... I'm often told by mom I look like grandpa.

Page 6:
SFX: Sniff...

That so...? My sister...?

Hey! Can't you make her visible like your brother?
Of course I can, but your mom said she isn't good with crowds like this. Oh, and it simply consumes my magic power as well.

Can you make her fight like you did your brother?
Excuse me? My brother protects me by his own will. You're making it sound like I'm ordering him around.

Outside: Hm? I felt like somebody hit my head...

H-hmm... Gareth.

If you don't mind... can you tell me if there's someone besides me too...?
Hmmmm?

Page 7:
Your mom is watching over you too.
Oh...!

Heheh...

Mother... I became a Holy Knight like you...
You will praise me like Father did? Hey... at least say something!!

Outside: Heh...

Page 8:
"Hey, Anne, can you really afford to take things easy? She looks like quite a promising rival, doesn't she!!"
That's all she said. What the hell was that?

"You haven't forgotten, have you?"
"Be it sword duels, eating speed, love tactics, everything is a fierce game, okay?"

Ghhh...
I know...

Your mom is so weird.
Cut it out!!

THE END

Page 13:
I just want to reach new heights.

The next volume is scheduled to release on July 16th.
 
Last edited:

Zerodx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 18, 2018
Messages
622
Reaction score
587
Age
29
Country
Indonesia
If Gareth can use other people soul then someday he can just "Arise"
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
So Gareth sees people's souls and he doesn't even need Magic for it. That's amazing.

It's a two parter so there is more to come next volume.
 

Redworld96

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
868
Reaction score
2,931
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Since Tioreh is a canonical character of this manga, I feel this is the also the right place to share official Art and Profile information provided by Nakaba

Reminder: Information shared here like her age is the accurate one for the videogame 7DS: Origin, which happens years before the current manga timeline.



Hello, everyone. I came from the Capital of the Dead just to bring official and canonical information about Tioreh's whole character information provided by the official 7DS: Origin account.

Remember: Tioreh is a canonical character created by Nakaba. No need to clarify more about this since last year we got an entire arc on the manga with her as one of the main character for such arc.

Highlights:
- She's canonically an HYBRID, aka double race. Just like Nasiens and overall all the 7 King and Diane's biological offspings (I remember last year some people on the server wrongly stating that the rest of kids were only one race. Inheriting more characteristics from a race doesn't make them just that race. They're still all hybrids by nature/blood)

- She's 11 years old during the timeline of Origin. As well Tristan is 13 years old back then. If we go to the timeline of the current manga timeskip, she should be now 16 years old. (This is actually giving me a headache because numbers don’t add up, they are supposed to be seven siblings...)

- 165 cm, same height as Diane's human/shrunk size.

- Her birthday is April 4th, just 3 days after King's birthday. She also loves taking naps like her dad.

- Power: Beast Summoning "Summon Sin". No need to explain what is about, we saw one of the sins' animal in the manga. All the sins' beasts abilities are explained on the profile, each one has different abilites. She's actually very versatil as her father and kinda OP for the game. The beasts are special friends with fancy, vibrant colors not found in real animals.
 
Last edited:

Yakkun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
4,341
Reaction score
4,226
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Didn't realize I share the birthday with her, nice
 

Yakkun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
4,341
Reaction score
4,226
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
He looks pretty good. With Gareth(especially him), Balin and Dreydrin, Nakaba hasn't gone crazy with the colors.
 
Last edited:

Yakkun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
4,341
Reaction score
4,226
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
He looks pretty good. With Gareth(especially him), Balin and Dreydrin, Nakaba hasn't gone crazy with the colors.
I like the design a lot. Has a touch of royalty to it but its not overdoing it. He's also buff as hell at 13 years old, lol. Griamore's son indeed.

If he joins the Tristan squad in the manga he'll be their healer.
 

Rey151203

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 29, 2022
Messages
3,020
Reaction score
1,359
Age
25
Country
Brazil

Yakkun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
4,341
Reaction score
4,226
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
"original character"? so he was created for the game? now i'm sure he won't join the tristan platoon
Nah, it means its a Nakaba-original and not from the game developers. Same with Tioreh.
 

Rey151203

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 29, 2022
Messages
3,020
Reaction score
1,359
Age
25
Country
Brazil
Nah, it means its a Nakaba-original and not from the game developers. Same with Tioreh.
Hmmm okay, his magic looks like plan magic, garden, looks like a pollen garden for human lmao it might be interesting,
 
Top