Zerodx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 18, 2018
Messages
622
Reaction score
587
Age
29
Country
Indonesia
Yeah been wondering were is the scabbard for Percival new sword
 

FKS

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Feb 27, 2015
Messages
3,448
Reaction score
16,947
Gender
Male
Country
France
I was told the Imgur link for the comparison wasn't working so I changed it.
 

Yakkun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
4,341
Reaction score
4,226
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Based god @FKS thank youuuuu


ZELDRIS OMG
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I WIN SO BAD HI BABY BOY
I saw the volume extras some hours earlier while at work and immediately thought of you when I saw Zeldris in them. This should make the Zel fans very happy. I'm glad the helmet ended up with him, further emphasizes the father role he has taken for my fluffy Perci-boy <3
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Some of the reworked panels are so good, especially the page with Merlin and Escanor. I was worried for a sec that Nakaba retconned the scar and would later justify it by Merlin having somehow gotten over their memorial significance since Escanor is sort of back in a way. Glad this is not the case and she keeps them, anything else would've felt wrong. The look on the two puppets and their poses are also more fitting now. They look a tad dumbstruck. Parenting is hard, eh? :XD
 

Zorra_akuma

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2019
Messages
825
Reaction score
1,188
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I’m so happy it made me
So happy as soon as I saw I almost cried because I’ve been waiting for so long to see zeldris again and I thought he wouldn’t appear till after this arc got over. And I really wanted him to interact with Thetis knowing that she is derieris reincarnation so this was a big win for me. And knowing Zeldris has Percy’s helmet and Percy asking about it means their reunion will happen soon AND I CANT WAIT
[
 

Yakkun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
4,341
Reaction score
4,226
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I’m so happy it made me
So happy as soon as I saw I almost cried because I’ve been waiting for so long to see zeldris again and I thought he wouldn’t appear till after this arc got over. And I really wanted him to interact with Thetis knowing that she is derieris reincarnation so this was a big win for me. And knowing Zeldris has Percy’s helmet and Percy asking about it means their reunion will happen soon AND I CANT WAIT
[
I feel you, just having Mael mentioned gives me such hope that I will finally be able to see him in this manga.

When he appears I will probably sperg out and lose conciousness
 

Rey151203

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 29, 2022
Messages
3,018
Reaction score
1,358
Age
25
Country
Brazil
Based god @FKS thank youuuuu




I saw the volume extras some hours earlier while at work and immediately thought of you when I saw Zeldris in them. This should make the Zel fans very happy. I'm glad the helmet ended up with him, further emphasizes the father role he has taken for my fluffy Perci-boy <3
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Some of the reworked panels are so good, especially the page with Merlin and Escanor. I was worried for a sec that Nakaba retconned the scar and would later justify it by Merlin having somehow gotten over their memorial significance since Escanor is sort of back in a way. Glad this is not the case and she keeps them, anything else would've felt wrong. The look on the two puppets and their poses are also more fitting now. They look a tad dumbstruck. Parenting is hard, eh? :XD
and with different clothes than the doll... so have another escanor?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,367
Gender
Male
Country
France
How are they aware of what's happening? They can communicate with Thetis?

It's nice to see the old Commandments, especially the two brothers like this but I am dreading the moment Percival will wear this awful helmet again. Nakaba also decided to show this but not the meeting with Ban. I still find it odd that he and Gowther haven't infiltrated Camelot together once and they talked about feeling about leaving him alone so maybe he'll appear?

Thetis having Combo Star is interesting. It means that reincarnations can have two Magics? Her Magic was stated to be "Change" in the fan books. Perhaps this is the way she'll be able to recognize Monspiet's reincarnation. If she sees someone who can use Trick Star.
 

Yakkun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
4,341
Reaction score
4,226
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
How are they aware of what's happening? They can communicate via Thetis?
I guess so. The mention of Mael wasn't plot relevant to these events at all yet Nakaba decided to put it in there. This seems to imply that while Zeldris obviously doesn't have contact with Mael, the kingdom of Liones most likely has, however sporadic that may be. It might not have happened for years but with the escalating crisis over the past two years it looks like Meliodas has decided to contact not only his fellow Sins but also the inhabitants of the other realms and forwarning them. Because, let's be real, if Arthur succeeds in taking down Britania like that no way he is just going to stop. Purgatory and the Goddess Realm would certainly be next.
 

Rey151203

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 29, 2022
Messages
3,018
Reaction score
1,358
Age
25
Country
Brazil
What do you mean by "another escanor?"
that the escanor soul is not in the skull doll and it really has another form, then it would be either an identical doll, or Merlin managed to create an artificial body, so both Merlin and Escanor would control them from distance.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Thetis having Combo Star is interesting. It means that reincarnations can have two Magics? Her Magic was stated to be "Change" in the fan books. Perhaps this is the way she'll be able to recognize Monspiet's reincarnation. If she sees someone who can use Trick Star.
Thetis still possesses the Star Combo, which confirms something previously mentioned in the manga, but is now official: magical powers comes from the soul, probably melagaland also had the individual spells of galand and melascula + a new spell since it is a soul fusion too.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,367
Gender
Male
Country
France
Nakaba made up for making her share the previous cover with Nasiens.

Seeing this makes me think we'll get a string of KoA only cover like during the Liones arc.

Lancelot is back now after all and Gawain isn't really at the center in this volume.
 

FKS

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Feb 27, 2015
Messages
3,448
Reaction score
16,947
Gender
Male
Country
France
The volume 23 just dropped, here's the link to the extras.

TL:
Page 2:
Uhm, how old are you?
28...
And what's your favorite type?
An arrogant girl stronger than me.
O... oh.

Page 3:
Title: A talk under the stars (1)

Today's fight was quite interesting too.
The Tristan vs. Isolde one was also good in a certain way. It had my heart skipping a beat there!!

Hey, Chion... You've been mad for a while. Why's that?
I'm... not mad.

But you are, I can see it all over you.
I am not!!!

Aaaaaah...

Anyhow.... no matter how hard I admire sir Tristan, I'm nothing more than a servant for him...!
I might well be at his side and devote myself to him, he's still an out-of-reach star...

Page 4:
For him,
you, Jade and I are
precious comrades.

Why those eyes?
You're a lucky one, Isolde, g... getting something like that right before the spectators' eyes... what's more, directly from sir Tristan...!!

Hold on... don't tell me you wanted to kiss him too!?
I didn't mean it like that, but... but!!!

If I were a girl, he would absolutely choose me over anybody!!!

Huh?

Page 5:
U...
uhm... about what happened in your fight...

Oh, that one?
Yes, that one!! Yes, yes.

Ahahah...

Aaaaaahhhh!! How shamelessly I conducted myself there!!!
Hm... You don't have to pay it any mind, I'll do my best forgetting it.

I... I don't have to?
You will forget it?

That's not it... of course... I'm still in seventh heaven right now...
I'm still enthralled to the bone... and my head's still kinda foggy...

Then why....

Page 6:
I am but a Holy Knight serving you. A position not fitting you as a prince...
That's irrelevant!!!

Because Lancelot's dear daddy is a thieving Sin while his dear mommy's a Fairy maiden,
my dear daddy is a short-tempered Sin, a heavy drinker and a short Demon while my dear mommy is a Goddess princess, okay?
O... okay.
His Majesty... just got shaded.

Whatever the others say, we're deepening our love for each other...
Meaning... uh, you and I are...

Page 7:
Oh right... why didn't you put the ribbon on your head?

Huhuh...
You are the only one in the whole world telling me it suited me, right, sir Tristan?

It'd be meaningless for me to put it on if the very same you forgot all about me.
...but I just can't bring myself to get rid of the ribbon I got from you... so... so...

Then why don't you wear it for me forever from now on?
...sure.

THE END

Page 12:
I just... want to recover... my dad's memories.

Volume 24 comes out on November 17th.

EDIT: Whoops, I forgot to include the table of contents.
 
Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,367
Gender
Male
Country
France
Tristan, I wasn't familiar with your game...

I thought Balin would be 18. His type is not a surprise :lmao.
 

Redpercy

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 6, 2023
Messages
1,013
Reaction score
736
Age
24
Country
Morocco
my dear daddy is a short-tempered Sin, a heavy drinker and a short Demon
Tristan, you didn't need to did him that dirt
 

Zerodx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 18, 2018
Messages
622
Reaction score
587
Age
29
Country
Indonesia
Comparison done, here's the link. Of course there are also the usual speedlines, screentone or shadow additions.
Nice surprises for you.
I guessing Nakaba was in hurry on during chp 203, the weekly chp version probably the first draft of the 4 evils chaos form.
To think out of the 3 boys Tristan is the first one who were in official relationship
 
Last edited:

Yakkun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
4,341
Reaction score
4,226
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Balin, why...
Nakaba is never going to beat the pedo allegations

At least Trisolde-shippers eat well

Chion, off yourself

The 4Peril-pagespread did look like a placeholder initially. The updated volume version is much much more impressive
 
Top