- Joined
- May 18, 2018
- Messages
- 622
- Reaction score
- 587
- Age
- 29
- Country
-
Yeah been wondering were is the scabbard for Percival new sword
I saw the volume extras some hours earlier while at work and immediately thought of you when I saw Zeldris in them. This should make the Zel fans very happy. I'm glad the helmet ended up with him, further emphasizes the father role he has taken for my fluffy Perci-boy <3ZELDRIS OMG
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I WIN SO BAD HI BABY BOY
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I feel you, just having Mael mentioned gives me such hope that I will finally be able to see him in this manga.I’m so happy it made me
So happy as soon as I saw I almost cried because I’ve been waiting for so long to see zeldris again and I thought he wouldn’t appear till after this arc got over. And I really wanted him to interact with Thetis knowing that she is derieris reincarnation so this was a big win for me. And knowing Zeldris has Percy’s helmet and Percy asking about it means their reunion will happen soon AND I CANT WAIT
[
and with different clothes than the doll... so have another escanor?Based god @FKS thank youuuuu
I saw the volume extras some hours earlier while at work and immediately thought of you when I saw Zeldris in them. This should make the Zel fans very happy. I'm glad the helmet ended up with him, further emphasizes the father role he has taken for my fluffy Perci-boy <3
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Some of the reworked panels are so good, especially the page with Merlin and Escanor. I was worried for a sec that Nakaba retconned the scar and would later justify it by Merlin having somehow gotten over their memorial significance since Escanor is sort of back in a way. Glad this is not the case and she keeps them, anything else would've felt wrong. The look on the two puppets and their poses are also more fitting now. They look a tad dumbstruck. Parenting is hard, eh?![]()
What do you mean by "another escanor?"and with different clothes than the doll... so have another escanor?
I guess so. The mention of Mael wasn't plot relevant to these events at all yet Nakaba decided to put it in there. This seems to imply that while Zeldris obviously doesn't have contact with Mael, the kingdom of Liones most likely has, however sporadic that may be. It might not have happened for years but with the escalating crisis over the past two years it looks like Meliodas has decided to contact not only his fellow Sins but also the inhabitants of the other realms and forwarning them. Because, let's be real, if Arthur succeeds in taking down Britania like that no way he is just going to stop. Purgatory and the Goddess Realm would certainly be next.How are they aware of what's happening? They can communicate via Thetis?
that the escanor soul is not in the skull doll and it really has another form, then it would be either an identical doll, or Merlin managed to create an artificial body, so both Merlin and Escanor would control them from distance.What do you mean by "another escanor?"
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Thetis still possesses the Star Combo, which confirms something previously mentioned in the manga, but is now official: magical powers comes from the soul, probably melagaland also had the individual spells of galand and melascula + a new spell since it is a soul fusion too.Thetis having Combo Star is interesting. It means that reincarnations can have two Magics? Her Magic was stated to be "Change" in the fan books. Perhaps this is the way she'll be able to recognize Monspiet's reincarnation. If she sees someone who can use Trick Star.
It's not "Star Combo", it's "Combo Star" like when we say "Music Star" or "Football star".Thetis still possesses the Star Combo
Queen.New volume cover:
![]()
.
Tristan, you didn't need to did him that dirtmy dear daddy is a short-tempered Sin, a heavy drinker and a short Demon
I guessing Nakaba was in hurry on during chp 203, the weekly chp version probably the first draft of the 4 evils chaos form.Comparison done, here's the link. Of course there are also the usual speedlines, screentone or shadow additions.
Nice surprises for you.