Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,373
Gender
Male
Country
France
So, Sixtus is a Lancelot fan :XD . With their similar outfits they were, it was clear there was something between them :amuse.

Is Lancelot getting another outfit? Or is it what he is wearing currently? 🤔
 

FKS

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Feb 27, 2015
Messages
3,450
Reaction score
16,958
Gender
Male
Country
France
Comparison done, here's the link. Of course there are also the usual missing speedlines, tones, background or shading besides these.
EDIT: I thought I swapped the two last pages but I apparently didn't. The one with her legs uncovered is from the volume.
 
Last edited:

Yakkun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
4,344
Reaction score
4,228
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Haha Sixtus. You truly are your fathers son. XD

Surprising to see Ban forsake red in his wardrobe though the white and yellow does look a tad more regal on him.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,373
Gender
Male
Country
France
Great cover.

All the KoAs got their solo covers. There is a pattern too: 19-21-23-25 :XD.

Both Lance and Tristan's weapons are no longer usable too :amuse.
 

Yakkun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
4,344
Reaction score
4,228
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hot damn, Lipstick Lance has got it going on.
 

SamuraiPunchFruit

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 5, 2025
Messages
38
Reaction score
58
Age
24
Country
France
Volume 26 is going to be released on 2026/4/16,


We see a small extra chapter of Jericho and fake/real lancelot when he is giving away those talisman for teleportation.
Lol, that's gonna be an interesting extra for sure

Btw, is her Temu Lancelot with her when she interact with the real one in disguise ?
 

FKS

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Feb 27, 2015
Messages
3,450
Reaction score
16,958
Gender
Male
Country
France
Volume 25 came out, here are the extras.

TL:
Page 2:
...oh come on, why do I always come here every time I sleep...?
Because we are connected in the innermost recesses of your mind.
Heheh... and yet here you are, actually happy about it.
Tch.

Page 4:
Title: Lovers on a twilight

Did you hear? Our lord king is getting wed tomorrow.
Yeah.

He and his partner Guinevere are about 20 years apart... how do you feel about it?
...nothing really? I mean, aren't both of us pretty much the same?

Then how about we getting... married?
...just kidding.

Page 5:
Hah... we practically already are, aren't we?

I don't mind it if it's what you wish, Jericho.

...but marriage, huh... I don't know what it is.
'Cause my parents never are.
Even if they were, it'd be the end of it if they started hating each other.

Oh... I'm going out to get firewood.

I'll leave cooking to you.
Sure thing.

Page 6:
Ahhhh...

This should about do it.
Hello, you there...

...who are you?
I am King Arthur's envoy.

Joyous with his marriage, His Majesty has gifts for everyone.
Here's one for you.
It's a precious amulet imbued with protection for Camelot folks.

Page 7:
Protection? From what?
From Britannia's menace.

...sorry but I'm not on any side unlike the folks living here.
I don't have any particular attachment to Britannia either.

...it's to protect people dear to you!!

You're too suspicious... just who are you!?
Are you talking about Jericho?
Then who don't you go hand it to her yourself!?

Page 8:
My master
would never receive anything straight from me!!!

You have the same face as me...?

SFX: Grab

You came back late, Lance.
Y-yes... I couldn't find good firewood.

Page 9:
What's this?
The kingdom's envoy told me to give it to you.
It's something like a charm, I guess?

Got it...? If you hold my master dear, you must give it to her...!!

H-hey... Do you think there exists a Human looking exactly like you in this world?
Eh...

...perhaps so.

Page 10:
H-hey... what are you doing!?

I don't need any charms. Even if this world comes to the end,
as long as you are by my side...

Jericho...

THE END

Page 15:
Well, well, weeeell...

The 26th volume is scheduled to release on April 16th.
 
Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,373
Gender
Male
Country
France
Lance VS Temu Lance might really happen. He seems pretty similar to the original one personality-wise.

I was a bit surprised by this but I shouldn't be considering he was created by Jericho.
 

FKS

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Feb 27, 2015
Messages
3,450
Reaction score
16,958
Gender
Male
Country
France
Comparison done, here's the link. Of course besides the usual stuff like screentones, background addition, finished panels, etc.

Oh, another thing. There is also a floating text next to Donny in the middle panel that was absent in the magazine version. It says "I didn't hear any of that!"
 

Capalot98

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2025
Messages
312
Reaction score
321
Age
27
Country
United States
Lance VS Temu Lance might really happen. He seems pretty similar to the original one personality-wise.

I was a bit surprised by this but I shouldn't be considering he was created by Jericho.
I doubt it, if he’s supposed to be like Lance personality wise and he finds out he’s fake and Camelot is gonna be destroyed then he would want Lance to take Jericho away to save her
 

Yakkun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
4,344
Reaction score
4,228
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Can't really fault Temu Lance for anything. He seems chill in a way the original is but also is just having a normal life. Almost sad to know he'll eventually "die".
 

Killerbee12

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2016
Messages
563
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Country
United States
Can't really fault Temu Lance for anything. He seems chill in a way the original is but also is just having a normal life. Almost sad to know he'll eventually "die".
That gonna be Jericho power up rage plus chaos,
 

ShiningGirI

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2018
Messages
185
Reaction score
115
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Why nakuba do Jericho so dirty and sadly I could see nakuba doing a heart with Lance to
 
Top