Just realized that if grandpa, father and son of the Dreyfus household roll up on the battlefield you might as well pack your things and leave. You ain't killing this trio anytime soon lol
After reading Dreydrin's info page I. Want. Him. In. The. Tristan. Platoon! He's adorable.
Also, wth did Chion do to p*ss off this gentle giant?!
Would love to see a no side-agendas friendship between him and Isolde. They can geek out over dainty pretty things together.
After reading Dreydrin's info page I. Want. Him. In. The. Tristan. Platoon! He's adorable.
Also, wth did Chion do to p*ss off this gentle giant?!
Would love to see a no side-agendas friendship between him and Isolde. They can geek out over dainty pretty things together.
Just realized that if grandpa, father and son of the Dreyfus household roll up on the battlefield you might as well pack your things and leave. You ain't killing this trio anytime soon lol
Nasiens' presence is just to confirm that she's already a girl right ? We can clearly see her breasts.
I don't know why, but rather than Nasiens I would have opted for Isolde 2, only for her colors revelation.
Nasiens' presence is just to confirm that she's already a girl right ? We can clearly see her breasts.
I don't know why, but rather than Nasiens I would have opted for Isolde 2, only for her colors revelation.
I like that Nakaba put attention to the composition of Rhitta, there are clearly two different metals worked into the blade, you can see that the blade is clearly from Escanor's axe, the handle is a different kind of gold.
I like that Nakaba put attention to the composition of Rhitta, there are clearly two different metals worked into the blade, you can see that the blade is clearly from Escanor's axe, the handle is a different kind of gold.
I don't think it's just about composition and different metals, he'd drawn Rhitta in another volume cover art, but here, the sword has a gold shine to it. I think it's a reference to her "afterglow sword" technique. The sword has a vivid golden blaze like it's imbued with Gawain's "Golden colored" magic.
Nasiens' presence is just to confirm that she's already a girl right ? We can clearly see her breasts.
I don't know why, but rather than Nasiens I would have opted for Isolde 2, only for her colors revelation.
Once again, Nakaba wasted another great opportunity, to put the cousins Gawain and Isolde the second on the volume cover. Instead, he chose Nascien for some reason!!!!
--- Double Post Merged, ---
And now we have an official art of Gawain with purple eyes?!!!
I don't think it's just about composition and different metals, he'd drawn Rhitta in another volume cover art, but here, the sword has a gold shine to it. I think it's a reference to her "afterglow sword" technique. The sword has a vivid golden blaze like it's imbued with Gawain's "Golden colored" magic.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Once again, Nakaba wasted another great opportunity, to put the cousins Gawain and Isolde the second on the volume cover. Instead, he chose Nascien for some reason!!!!
--- Double Post Merged, ---
And now we have an official art of Gawain with purple eyes?!!!
Nasiens makes more sense than Isolde 2 on the cover, the volume starts with her fight and takes 3 chapters but I still think it could have been a Gawain solo cover. He could have at least put Nasiens somewhere else. Nakaba sometimes changes the characters's eye colors and even their magic. That's nothing new, but her canon eye color is definitely blue.
I don't think it's just about composition and different metals, he'd drawn Rhitta in another volume cover art, but here, the sword has a gold shine to it. I think it's a reference to her "afterglow sword" technique. The sword has a vivid golden blaze like it's imbued with Gawain's "Golden colored" magic.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Once again, Nakaba wasted another great opportunity, to put the cousins Gawain and Isolde the second on the volume cover. Instead, he chose Nascien for some reason!!!!
--- Double Post Merged, ---
And now we have an official art of Gawain with purple eyes?!!!
Page 2:
Dubs, can you fight without magical items?
Uhmmmm... ...not to boast around but I got told I was less than third-class as a warrior.
Oh... okay.
Page 4:
Band: "Four Knights of the Apocalypse" designs XVIII
Circular Force
Material: Unknown metal - Weight: 7kg
Manufacturer: Dubs - Magic enchanter : Dubs
Life and death circling indefinitely. A specialized weapon only Percival, a life spirit possessing the power of eternal cycle, can wield. It possesses special qualities such as Boost or Potency and its blade prides itself in having strength equal to that of Lostvayne (Meliodas's Sacred Treasure).
Guard Oldman
Material: Orichalcum - Weight: 40kg
Manufacturer: Dubs - Magic enchanter: Dubs
A magic shield answering Donny's orders and moving by itself. It comes with the talking function for its user to kill some time(?). In contrast with this peculiar capability, its speed and defence ability will open your eyes wide in amazement. "M... my nose's itching."
Page 5:
Title: Careless person (1)
Oops...
I forgot to make the scabbard for it...
Something's wrong...? Hey.
Well... I guess it's fine like this?
Cooking tonight's meal is more important than that...
THE END
Page 6:
Title: A relieving talk (1)
Tristan managed to join them without a hitch... I'm so glad for him!
Isolde must also be so happy.
He still seems to have lost his memory but as long as they are with him, there's nothing to worry about.
Any news from Gowther?
I heard he snuck in the gladiator festival organized by Bertolepe.
A brawling festival, huh? That sounds pretty fun. Nishishi...!
Meliodas!
Just joking, just joking.♪
Oh geez!
Page 7:
...I wonder if Gowther's doing alright.
Hmph... we're taking about the man who had fooled even the Demon King, I don't think he will go bungling things up.
Heh...
I feel bad for you since you came all the way here...
It all ended up with you and Percival missing the chance to meet each other.
...knowing that Percival is alive and well is more than enough for me...
I'm sure Gelda will rejoice at the news.
You, Zeldris of Piety, have mellowed out, huh...
Mael will probably be surprised at you...
...rather than that,
Page 8:
I still find this hard to believe... Are you really Derieri?
Starting from the end, yes, I am.
Can you also use Combo Star?
It's just so much harder for my body to endure the power that I barely even use it.
Th... that speech of yours...!
Never in my wildest dreams did I expect to meet one of my old brethren once again in this fashion!
I'm glad for you, for getting together with Gelda you were flirting with on the sly behind our backs.
H-h-h... how did you know that!!!?
THE END
Page 13:
That's vexing...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And the next volume will release on September 17th.
Page 2:
Dubs, can you fight without magical items?
Uhmmmm... ...not to boast around but I got told I was less than third-class as a warrior.
Oh... okay.
Page 4:
Band: "Four Knights of the Apocalypse" designs XVIII
Circular Force
Material: Unknown metal - Weight: 7kg
Manufacturer: Dubs - Magic enchanter : Dubs
Life and death circling indefinitely. A specialized weapon only Percival, a life spirit possessing the power of eternal recurrence, can wield. It possesses special qualities such as Boost or Potency and its blade prides itself in having strength equal to that of Lostvayne (Meliodas's Sacred Treasure).
Guard Oldman
Material: Orichalcum - Weight: 40kg
Manufacturer: Dubs - Magic enchanter: Dubs
A magic shield answering Donny's orders and moving by itself. It comes with the talking function for its user to kill some time(?). In contrast with this peculiar capability, its speed and defence ability will open your eyes wide in amazement. "M... my nose's itching."
Page 5:
Title: Careless person (1)
Oops...
I forgot to make the scabbard for it...
Something's wrong...? Hey.
Well... I guess it's fine like that?
Cooking tonight's meal is more important than that...
THE END
Page 6:
Title: A relieving talk (1)
Tristan managed to join them without a hinch... I'm so glad for him!
Isolde must also be so happy.
He still sems to lave lost his memori but as long as they are with him, there's nothing to worry about.
Any news from Gowther?
I heard he snuck in the gladiator festival organized by Bertolepe.
A brawling festival, huh? That sounds pretty fun. Nishishi...!
Meliodas!
Just joking, just joking.♪
Oh geez!
Page 7:
...I wonder if Gowther'd doing alright.
Hmph... we're taking about the man who had fooled even the Demon King, he probably won't go bungling things up.
Heh...
I feel bad since you came all the way here...
I was surprised you and Percival passed each other without metting.
...knowing that Percival is safe is more than enough for me...
I'm sure Gelda will rejoice at the news.
You, Zeldris of Piety, have mellowed out, huh...
Mael will probably be surprised at you...
...rather than that,
Page 8:
I still find this hard to believe... Are you really Derieri?
Starting from the end, yes, I am.
Can you also use Combo Star?
It's just so much harder for my body to endure the power that I barely even use it.
Th... that speech of yours...!
Never in my wildest dreams did I expect to meet one of my old brethren once again like this!
I'm glad for you, for getting together with Gelda you were flirting with behind our backs.
H-h-h... how do you know that!!!?
THE END
Page 13:
That's vexing...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And the next volume will release on September 17th.
Page 2:
Dubs, can you fight without magical items?
Uhmmmm... ...not to boast around but I got told I was less than third-class as a warrior.
Oh... okay.
Page 4:
Band: "Four Knights of the Apocalypse" designs XVIII
Circular Force
Material: Unknown metal - Weight: 7kg
Manufacturer: Dubs - Magic enchanter : Dubs
Life and death circling indefinitely. A specialized weapon only Percival, a life spirit possessing the power of eternal recurrence, can wield. It possesses special qualities such as Boost or Potency and its blade prides itself in having strength equal to that of Lostvayne (Meliodas's Sacred Treasure).
Guard Oldman
Material: Orichalcum - Weight: 40kg
Manufacturer: Dubs - Magic enchanter: Dubs
A magic shield answering Donny's orders and moving by itself. It comes with the talking function for its user to kill some time(?). In contrast with this peculiar capability, its speed and defence ability will open your eyes wide in amazement. "M... my nose's itching."
Page 5:
Title: Careless person (1)
Oops...
I forgot to make the scabbard for it...
Something's wrong...? Hey.
Well... I guess it's fine like that?
Cooking tonight's meal is more important than that...
THE END
Page 6:
Title: A relieving talk (1)
Tristan managed to join them without a hinch... I'm so glad for him!
Isolde must also be so happy.
He still sems to lave lost his memori but as long as they are with him, there's nothing to worry about.
Any news from Gowther?
I heard he snuck in the gladiator festival organized by Bertolepe.
A brawling festival, huh? That sounds pretty fun. Nishishi...!
Meliodas!
Just joking, just joking.♪
Oh geez!
Page 7:
...I wonder if Gowther'd doing alright.
Hmph... we're taking about the man who had fooled even the Demon King, he probably won't go bungling things up.
Heh...
I feel bad since you came all the way here...
I was surprised you and Percival passed each other without metting.
...knowing that Percival is safe is more than enough for me...
I'm sure Gelda will rejoice at the news.
You, Zeldris of Piety, have mellowed out, huh...
Mael will probably be surprised at you...
...rather than that,
Page 8:
I still find this hard to believe... Are you really Derieri?
Starting from the end, yes, I am.
Can you also use Combo Star?
It's just so much harder for my body to endure the power that I barely even use it.
Th... that speech of yours...!
Never in my wildest dreams did I expect to meet one of my old brethren once again like this!
I'm glad for you, for getting together with Gelda you were flirting with behind our backs.
H-h-h... how do you know that!!!?
THE END
Page 13:
That's vexing...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And the next volume will release on September 17th.
I did the comparison between the volume and the magazine, here's the link's the link. Of course that's besides the usual additions and finished panels.
There's a bubble added on the third compared page and it's just a SFX of kissing (smooch)