- Joined
- Jun 7, 2009
- Messages
- 8,500
- Reaction score
- 5,713
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
BB being Xebec’s son reveal ?
BB being Xebec’s son reveal ?
YupBB being Xebec’s son reveal ?
YupBB being Xebec’s son reveal ?
If Loki hasn't met Luffy =)))If this chapter shows xebec to be BB father. Then in theory would it be more of a possibility Loki joins his crew? Unless Loki’s ideology for liking xebec isn’t as what it seems.
Oda didn’t even reveal Rocks in Kuma’s flashback. I get the feeling Oda wouldn’t reveal him until we get the perspective of someone who personally knew him long-term.
Xebec is here? Maybe he'll be more than just a silhouette now.
Xebec killed the previous God's Knight Supreme Commander before Garling?Apparently he killed a big shot.
Maybe a Fleet Admiral or leader of HK'S
Apparently he killed a big shot.
Maybe a Fleet Admiral or leader of HK'S
Let's say Xebec is a Celestial Dragons hunter.Xebec killed the previous God's Knight Supreme Commander before Garling?
Loki doesn’t seem one to join people he recognizes as complete scumbags like Holy Knights. Not sure how scumbaggy Rocks was in his own time, but Blackbeard has proven himself to be one, prob enough for Loki to refuse him.If this chapter shows xebec to be BB father. Then in theory would it be more of a possibility Loki joins his crew? Unless Loki’s ideology for liking xebec isn’t as what it seems.
Or they could be his fleet since each ship looks very different from each other.In case this is also related to Rocks I guess he took on quite the Marine force and won
That‘s the thing with Redon hints IMO. One time they are rather vague/ rough and another time they are overly accurate, making them hard to predict at times.Or they could be his fleet since each ship looks very different from each other.
I figured Rocks would be shown in flashback explained by someone like Rayleigh or Garp. Gaban I could much more believe would give us a full Rocks flashback than Loki.In case Rocks gets shown, and it seems to finally be upon us, here are my inklings:
He's multiple people/divisible/assimilates people or powers. This could end up being related to some other character, but I think he'll be a sum of many parts, or something along those lines. I think he might be the Earth or Forest God the Harley mentioned (way more inclined towards Earth). I'm thinking Battle Frankies/Germa portable empire sort of thing, with docking and creationism/science in the mix. I'd say flames/heat are also part of that power, sort of like magma being earth related or something.
Oh, and the person he killed to become famous might be blood related perhaps? If BB is related to him, I guess their narratives will have similarities.
It‘s more than just a Loki flashback right now as Loki obviously wouldn‘t know about his father’s youth, so I think Rocks who obviously did visit Elbaf at some point makes a nice and very welcome addition to the flashback.I figured Rocks would be shown in flashback explained by someone like Rayleigh or Garp. Gaban I could much more believe would give us a full Rocks flashback than Loki.
I don't really expect this flashback to include God Valley scenes... perhaps a little bit just to leave us on a cliffhanger or something, but Rayleigh or Gaban could probably only give us the perspective of Rocks being an enemy and the god valley incident stuff, while Elbaf and Loki give us an introduction on the character and a bit of his own lore and connections. If he visited Elbaf when Loki was a kid, he must've known Harald and have ties with the Elbaf lore.I figured Rocks would be shown in flashback explained by someone like Rayleigh or Garp. Gaban I could much more believe would give us a full Rocks flashback than Loki.