Spoiler One Piece Spoiler Hints Discussion

KimCorrea

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2016
Messages
740
Reaction score
815
Age
40
Country
Brazil
Or xebec is imu's son.
 

Phaizzy

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2020
Messages
753
Reaction score
550
Age
33
Country
United States
If this chapter shows xebec to be BB father. Then in theory would it be more of a possibility Loki joins his crew? Unless Loki’s ideology for liking xebec isn’t as what it seems.
 

Sefirosu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2009
Messages
508
Reaction score
3,428
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Vietnam
If this chapter shows xebec to be BB father. Then in theory would it be more of a possibility Loki joins his crew? Unless Loki’s ideology for liking xebec isn’t as what it seems.
If Loki hasn't met Luffy =)))
 

WILDCARD 1 7

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2017
Messages
1,461
Reaction score
2,786
Country
Galactic Empire
Apparently he killed a big shot.
Maybe a Fleet Admiral or leader of HK'S 🤔
 

electricmastro

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 26, 2020
Messages
4,769
Reaction score
3,643
Age
30
Country
United States

Xebec is here? Maybe he'll be more than just a silhouette now.
Oda didn’t even reveal Rocks in Kuma’s flashback. I get the feeling Oda wouldn’t reveal him until we get the perspective of someone who personally knew him long-term.
 

Sefirosu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2009
Messages
508
Reaction score
3,428
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Vietnam
Apparently he killed a big shot.
Maybe a Fleet Admiral or leader of HK'S 🤔
Xebec killed the previous God's Knight Supreme Commander before Garling?
 

Matcha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 21, 2025
Messages
13
Reaction score
10
Country
Galactic Empire
Apparently he killed a big shot.
Maybe a Fleet Admiral or leader of HK'S 🤔
Xebec killed the previous God's Knight Supreme Commander before Garling?
Let's say Xebec is a Celestial Dragons hunter.
Then the reason that Shanks got the wound on his face was because Blackbeard found out that Shanks was of Celestial Dragon descent and tried to kill him like Xebec did long ago.

 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,284
Reaction score
24,918
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Hmmm, there's still that implication that BB is somehow two people. Maybe he not only is xebecs son but also xebec lives within him?
 

electricmastro

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 26, 2020
Messages
4,769
Reaction score
3,643
Age
30
Country
United States
If this chapter shows xebec to be BB father. Then in theory would it be more of a possibility Loki joins his crew? Unless Loki’s ideology for liking xebec isn’t as what it seems.
Loki doesn’t seem one to join people he recognizes as complete scumbags like Holy Knights. Not sure how scumbaggy Rocks was in his own time, but Blackbeard has proven himself to be one, prob enough for Loki to refuse him.
 

Kuroiyaiba

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2020
Messages
1,923
Reaction score
2,490
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
In case this is also related to Rocks I guess he took on quite the Marine force and won
 

Zmsp

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2010
Messages
1,272
Reaction score
1,354
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
In case Rocks gets shown, and it seems to finally be upon us, here are my inklings:

He's multiple people/divisible/assimilates people or powers. This could end up being related to some other character, but I think he'll be a sum of many parts, or something along those lines. I think he might be the Earth or Forest God the Harley mentioned (way more inclined towards Earth). I'm thinking Battle Frankies/Germa portable empire sort of thing, with docking and creationism/science in the mix. I'd say flames/heat are also part of that power, sort of like magma being earth related or something.

Oh, and the person he killed to become famous might be blood related perhaps? If BB is related to him, I guess their narratives will have similarities.
 

Kuroiyaiba

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2020
Messages
1,923
Reaction score
2,490
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Or they could be his fleet since each ship looks very different from each other.
That‘s the thing with Redon hints IMO. One time they are rather vague/ rough and another time they are overly accurate, making them hard to predict at times.
 

electricmastro

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 26, 2020
Messages
4,769
Reaction score
3,643
Age
30
Country
United States
In case Rocks gets shown, and it seems to finally be upon us, here are my inklings:

He's multiple people/divisible/assimilates people or powers. This could end up being related to some other character, but I think he'll be a sum of many parts, or something along those lines. I think he might be the Earth or Forest God the Harley mentioned (way more inclined towards Earth). I'm thinking Battle Frankies/Germa portable empire sort of thing, with docking and creationism/science in the mix. I'd say flames/heat are also part of that power, sort of like magma being earth related or something.

Oh, and the person he killed to become famous might be blood related perhaps? If BB is related to him, I guess their narratives will have similarities.
I figured Rocks would be shown in flashback explained by someone like Rayleigh or Garp. Gaban I could much more believe would give us a full Rocks flashback than Loki.
 

Kuroiyaiba

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2020
Messages
1,923
Reaction score
2,490
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I figured Rocks would be shown in flashback explained by someone like Rayleigh or Garp. Gaban I could much more believe would give us a full Rocks flashback than Loki.
It‘s more than just a Loki flashback right now as Loki obviously wouldn‘t know about his father’s youth, so I think Rocks who obviously did visit Elbaf at some point makes a nice and very welcome addition to the flashback.
 

Zmsp

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2010
Messages
1,272
Reaction score
1,354
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I figured Rocks would be shown in flashback explained by someone like Rayleigh or Garp. Gaban I could much more believe would give us a full Rocks flashback than Loki.
I don't really expect this flashback to include God Valley scenes... perhaps a little bit just to leave us on a cliffhanger or something, but Rayleigh or Gaban could probably only give us the perspective of Rocks being an enemy and the god valley incident stuff, while Elbaf and Loki give us an introduction on the character and a bit of his own lore and connections. If he visited Elbaf when Loki was a kid, he must've known Harald and have ties with the Elbaf lore.

I'm just happy to get more info on the guy... Oda really scrambled things with the clones and science stuff, so a bit more clarity on who's who in the grand scheme of things/harley prophecy type of stuff is hype.

Edit: Oh, and there's also Oden who kept being mentioned by his retainers and his main flashback ended up being an introduction to the 2nd or 3rd Wano arc, with no character narrating it (if I'm remembering correctly)
 
Top