Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,717
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but praise and slander from the same tongue diminish the value of both.

I wish I had more grandma tier exercise routines to flex.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted but you literally turn into a grandma.

...does anything change with that? Hm.

I wish planes were so fast you arrive at anywhere in the world within 10 minutes.

I wish Shino would praise me for starting the series. :hee
I can praise you instead! :hee
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,717
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but Elon Musk is probably the only techie smart enough to build that and we have to suffer through more bad AI knockoff skins he stole from anime.

I wish humanity had more planets to inhabit, more variety and options.


Granted but you literally turn into a grandma.

...does anything change with that? Hm.

(I'd make a good grandma :toc .)
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted but Elon Musk is probably the only techie smart enough to inhabit other planets :yodawg

I wish everyone was wearing glasses, I heard it helps to see.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,717
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but too much seeing causes blindness of the mind, too much of a good thing.

I wish the next leg of evolution would introduce more pest devouring organisms, those things are getting out of control.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but the biggest pest are the humans so they get devoured instead.

I wish we would have turned out cuter. Like look at cats all fluffy and cute and then we are like naked ugly creatures with no elegance or fluff. Kawaikunai!!
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted but since we're already looking super cute we dont develop clothes and stay naked all the time, as any cloth would just worsen your natural look.

I wish we could change hair color at a whim, like a chameleon.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
I'm fine with that, clothes are overrated.

Granted but since you reflect the color of the environment you are in, your hair is mostly transparent like the air and everyone sees your baldy head.

I wish to have rapunzel's lenght and hair strenght.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,717
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but should you ever toss your hair out a tower window expecting a prince to climb it & save you, it could be a random with he/him pronouns instead.

I wish I could find better topics to study, most things are boring by this point.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, but it becomes rare and expensive!

Granted but they were former humans turned into plants like in Hell's Paradise.

I wish Shino would praise me for starting the series. :hee
ara!! You made me proud :wtf

I wish you'd all make me proud ~
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but then I would have to eliminate the competition! 👿

I wish my football teams would stop losing games...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted, but now they're the best teams by far and rooting for them makes everyone think you're basic and mainstream.

I wish Kingdom season 1 was better animated..
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,080
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but it's done so poorly that you think it was better never created.

I wish things like recurring dreams weren't a thing.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,080
Gender
Male
Country
United States
B-But thats the current situation, you didn't grant my wish at all :arf
I realized afterwards I fked up 😳 couldn't be bothered to fix it. :faint :paperbag
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
I wish y'all would start granting and wishing! :ck
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,080
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted :lmao but I'll keep making more mistakes in da future! <_>

I wish there was more pies available at my discretion...... :drool 🥧
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,717
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but every iota of pie should be savored and this is hard to do when supply exceeds demand.

I wish the 2nd law of thermodynamics could be broken something fiece cuz its kinda sorta boring sometimes.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, that 2nd law breaks, and now your fridge is the hottest place in your house!

I wish Juviii and Grysun would read the first chapter of Jinrou Game, and tell me if it rings a bell ~~
 
Top