Games Mafia Game 135 - Omo From Down-Under - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,586
Gender
Female
Country
China
Well, mate, it's been a fun one. It was pretty tough to design and run the game solo between deadlines. I mean, I'm used to hosting in busy periods, but to really have to get work done and go from appointment to appointment, it's rough. Nonetheless, I had a lot of fun reading this game.

Mafia played a strong game. They even did some 5D mindfuck plays totally intentionally. Town I don't think had the wrong attitude, but did have trouble getting their ducks in a row. I'll share some post-game thoughts later, taking my own outback rat (my cute Copana) to the vet for the first time in a bit.

Thank you all for playing familia, congrats to the winners, hope everyone had fun in outback landia ❤

.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,878
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Why would reds keep an eye out on qp's, aren't those players just vanilla's?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hmm alright for now
Votekill Kaminogan. Go wear your cute avatar :lambirb :handgun

I'll try to stay as long as I can this phase but am quite exhausted so might fall asleep before.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
So, the way I see it the sickly doctors are gonna be the illusion poppers? And there are also the cunts that can tell the amounts.

To reduce the scrolls and back flipping, could the hosts maybe be so kind to put the custom roles into a spoiler in the voting posts? Would help a lot, thanks a bunchhh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Voting will be crazy on-going. The Nintendo director (?) that thinks they are a cutie will have the super vote of the illusions. Would it be good for town to pin them down or not I wonder. But I guess the reds will keep close watch on the qp votes anyways and keep taps at night, so we should too later on
Anything to share about your role?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,586
Gender
Female
Country
China
To reduce the scrolls and back flipping, could the hosts maybe be so kind to put the custom roles into a spoiler in the voting posts? Would help a lot, thanks a bunchhh
Sure, done
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Oh, @Kaminogan g'day Cunt! I dont think we have met. It's not your first game though, is it?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Anything to share about your role?
I said already that I'm a cutiepie, what about you?
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Oh, @Kaminogan g'day Cunt! I dont think we have met. It's not your first game though, is it?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


I said already that I'm a cutiepie, what about you?
No idea about what that hint alludes to, I thought you were talking about your avatar. I have already hinted.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Isn't cutiepie what QP stands for? Wait, now i'm confused
Panda said it's Quarter Pounder as in small IQ I think... none of these names are positive, remember they are all about Sam...
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,878
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Isn't cutiepie what QP stands for? Wait, now i'm confused
Normally I'd say yes, in this game it stands for Quarter Pounder in relation to Pan and Sam lore
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Kami claimed Cunt and said that are no illus in game currently.

Btw, Marm, you think the Cunt claim is mafo?
That i know. Would be very strange if some started already dead. But some of the cutiepies (QPs) will be very powerful later on because they really are the Nintendo
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
So the Docs got updated, Plague doc even more limited, would it not be better for the Quack to not just do anything, kind of like the Clown#2 if on town?

Cunt. Fucken Sam :lmao



lol, your namesake, they're giving you Aus-related feats here smh

Your Ange Slot hint could go another way, Sam hates the magpies footy team.
Ange Slot(lol) not a hint though, I'm going to lmao if you really are the quack , Sam stuck to canon and rolled you the naive doc
, he still mad denver broncos beat the storm

Aight so the majority agreed with sharing hints and did so alrdy, I'll ask the rest to do the same then.
The ones missing hints are @digitaldude @GrySun @Lawl Po Bia and @xi0

I couldn't fully understand some things tho:
@Gryffindor maybe I misunderstood you -- did you claim Fumbler? Or only the bird related part were actually about your role?
@Lady pompom "could be me, another role or an illusion?" was that a hint?
@Juviii "had it before" is a hint an not a custom role joke, correct?
I'm not fumbler. Bird part is a hint, I'll add I'm passive.

And that leaves xi0, Gry, and Wojak, if I'm not mistaken?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I will votekill Wojak for now.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
And that leaves xi0, Gry, and Wojak, if I'm not mistaken?
I didn't get Bia's hint either, but maybe that's me.

Why is Quack naive that shouldn't do a thing? They protect and the person won't die if someone attempts to kill them -- they'll turn into illu instead. That's what the update clarified, no? It's a watered down doc, the person can't vote (unless they get restored as Musashi) and act but can discuss etc.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
I didn't get Bia's hint either, but maybe that's me.

Why is Quack naive that shouldn't do a thing? They protect and the person won't die if someone attempts to kill them -- they'll turn into illu instead. That's what the update clarified, no? It's a watered down doc, the person can't vote (unless they get restored as Musashi) and act but can discuss etc.
I didn't understand her hint either, but I guess she gave one and will (hopefully) explain it? @Lady pompom


Ah, you're right. I keep thinking of it as a failed action, which I usually equate with death in regards to doctors plus illusion being walking dead. In that case, I don't wanna say much, but maybe Gry was right here.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Tbf the original writing of quack was sufficient, it contained condition, a half healer of sorts, I don't restore you fully. I'll use the role, better off being an illulu than dead.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Eh, previous description had you mass producing them, this update is more advantageous to Town.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I guess the original caused misreads. Should not have been interpreted as scum so much though, might vote throw a vote at some poor reactions there, otherwise woj or maybe xi0
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Leave Gary to me so I can vote him out of spite for saying he can't be around -- but then he is, in disco :hmph
But yeah... wow, this massive low activity... I guess I'll re-read the low posters towards the end and vote for the one I like their 3-2 posts less idk
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top