Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,713
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but those time paradoxes are no joke.

I wish the man who built an island out of 2 liter bottles would get busy scaling up his proprietary island building tech.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, but his skills are too advanced for this era.

I wish I had better investigative skills ....
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted, but his skills are too advanced for this era.

I wish I had better investigative skills ....
Granted, but the FBI/CIA equivalent of your country demand you to join them because they need your skills, and you cannot refuse

I wish I had a button I could press that makes me fall asleep when I press it
I wake up when I feel slept or get woken up like normal sleep.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, but I'm the only one who can press that button, so I'm controlling an important aspect of your life ~


I wish I'd guess the mafia scums correctly!! :lmao
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but that's because you are traitor.


I wish I wasn't lynched! 😤
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted, but you're nightkilled instead the night before.

I wish blaming hosts for everything was more socially acceptable!
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted, but you're nightkilled instead the night before.

I wish blaming hosts for everything was more socially acceptable!
Granted but it's only socially acceptable in games you host!

I wish Super Mario games were never created.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,697
Gender
Female
Country
China
Granted but now theyre called Super Luigi

I wish no hangover
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,713
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but that yeast hangover in the belly is helping your body to cope with excessive alcohol and without it you suffer worse side effects.

I wish people were more skilled at recognizing value and talent when they see it.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, but suddenly all humans become normal/average in every aspect that you can't find talents even with your skills.

I wish more people admired Juviii's avi ~
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,713
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but as ferocious and deadly a creature as a tasmanian devil is, its still a marsupial with a cute pouch resembling a fanny pack.

I wish thanksgiving had a 2nd main course aside from turkey.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but it's one that you hate.

I wish an automatic house cleaning system was created.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,697
Gender
Female
Country
China
Granted, but it cleans you up as well

I wish I could eat duckies more often
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Thats a great bonus.

Granted but you get food poisoning.

I wish ducks and dolphins were better to their females.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,697
Gender
Female
Country
China
Granted but they're also a lot tastier

I wish I didn't dilly-dally so much over deciding what to cook
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,574
Country
Dragonstone
Granted, from now on you'll cook the same thing everyday


I wish I could cross to other people's dreams!
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted but most of the time they end up being dirty dreams, and you can't leave til they wake up...

I wish we could fully remember dreams, even replay them in our heads
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,713
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but there are things people work day and night to forget and diminishing this capability could be a form of self harm.

I wish I could read the text of @Copy Panda 's avatar. "Drop bear"? "Derp bear"? Its not clear.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Granted, but you spend the entire day immersing yourself in Australian Folklore forgetting to do all the important things you needed to do that day. It's Drop Bear

I wish @Gryffindor secret got revealed. Maybe real life Ri Boku isekai'd into his home and he uses him for wwwr
Granted, you master the secret, surpassing Gryffindor himself, but the game goes on hiatus for 7 years again.


I wish GrySun would always trust me in MG's no matter what.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted, but GrySun now always dies so early that him trusting you never ends up mattering...

I wish phones didn't need to charge - they are magic and never run out!
 
Top