Discussion Predict Eduan's Shinsoo Attributes Thread

Which one(s) below are Eduan's shinsoo attributes?

  • Electricity

  • Ice

  • Fire

  • Plant

  • Rock

  • Metal

  • Physical Enhancement

  • Disintegration

  • Explosion

  • Redan Physical Enhancement

  • Water

  • Poison

  • Aerial Phenomena (Typhoon, Blizzard, Hurricane, Ice Rain, Mist)

  • Invisibility

  • Target Seeker


Results are only viewable after voting.

maverickframe_19

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2024
Messages
1,825
Reaction score
3,716
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
India
I get that you are happy but the fight just started.
Hahahahahahha, could you blame me? I know the shiny appreciators in this forum are just waiting for Eduan to fumble so they can jump and grab my throat. Given the recent developments, I should remain positive.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,667
Reaction score
61,361
Gender
Male
Country
France
Hahahahahahha, could you blame me? I know the shiny appreciators in this forum are just waiting for Eduan to fumble so they can jump and grab my throat. Given the recent developments, I should remain positive.
For being happy? No. You are jumping the gun when the fight just started. So no, you being right about Reversal not working doesn't mean that Eduan is much stronger than her.
 

maverickframe_19

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2024
Messages
1,825
Reaction score
3,716
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
India
For being happy? No. You are jumping the gun when the fight just started. So no, you being right about Reversal not working doesn't mean that Eduan is much stronger than her.
hahahahahahaha take a break, man! He's stronger than her. You'll see in the coming chapters. :guns :guns :guns
 

maverickframe_19

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2024
Messages
1,825
Reaction score
3,716
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
India
Stronger than her =/= Much stronger than her.
I can feel your tears. Like I said, substantially stronger than her. We'll see in due time.
 

maverickframe_19

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2024
Messages
1,825
Reaction score
3,716
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
India
??? Isn't it the same thing?
I don't understand what =/= means so I am saying here that Eduan is substantially stronger than Mago. If you think the same, then ok; otherwise, we will see in due time.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,667
Reaction score
61,361
Gender
Male
Country
France
I don't understand what =/= means so I am saying here that Eduan is substantially stronger than Mago. If you think the same, then ok; otherwise, we will see in due time.
It means "different from" when it's being used in discussions.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It's not a Shinsoo Attribute but seeing Eduan drinking before attacking Mago again made me think that perhaps he has something similar to the Drunken Fist.
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,525
Reaction score
3,640
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
It's not a Shinsoo Attribute but seeing Eduan drinking before attacking Mago again made me think that perhaps he has something similar to the Drunken Fist.
It would be such a huge disappointment that dude finally found an excitement but then he will forget after the experience :D
 

maverickframe_19

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2024
Messages
1,825
Reaction score
3,716
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
India
It would be such a huge disappointment that dude finally found an excitement but then he will forget after the experience :D
The speed and frequency with which he drinks sake makes me believe he will fight like a drunken fist. Would be wonderful to see. But I don't think he'll forget. I mean, we haven't seen anything about his abilities. His data self possessed 5 shinshoo qualities; how many does his adult self have? SIU should showcase it here, man. This is a perfect opportunity.
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,525
Reaction score
3,640
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
The speed and frequency with which he drinks sake makes me believe he will fight like a drunken fist. Would be wonderful to see. But I don't think he'll forget. I mean, we haven't seen anything about his abilities. His data self possessed 5 shinshoo qualities; how many does his adult self have? SIU should showcase it here, man. This is a perfect opportunity.
I think drinking just testified the respect he had against Mago, and I am also curious about those shinsoo qualities but I would rather see him using his redan against more powerful and more than one opponents. That would be badass.

See you in 9 days! The next week will most probably portray some Lou - Evelyn - Gogojung etc xD
 

maverickframe_19

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2024
Messages
1,825
Reaction score
3,716
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
India
See you in 9 days! The next week will most probably portray some Lou - Evelyn - Gogojung etc xD
Hahahahaha, there would be a biblical meltdown if SIU did that after delivering a peak in the previous chapter. But that is SIU's MO.
If I were his editor, I would advise him to write three long chapters back-to-back with a focus solely on Urek's POV with Aubrion and Eduan's POV with Mago. The regulars can come into play near the climax because it is clear that LOU will play a significant role in the plot.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,667
Reaction score
61,361
Gender
Male
Country
France
It would be such a huge disappointment that dude finally found an excitement but then he will forget after the experience :D
Is there some kind of rule that this style makes you lose your memories?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The speed and frequency with which he drinks sake makes me believe he will fight like a drunken fist. Would be wonderful to see. But I don't think he'll forget. I mean, we haven't seen anything about his abilities. His data self possessed 5 shinshoo qualities; how many does his adult self have? SIU should showcase it here, man. This is a perfect opportunity.
Three, not five.
 

maverickframe_19

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2024
Messages
1,825
Reaction score
3,716
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
India
Is there some kind of rule that this style makes you lose your memories?
Drunken fists? Yeah, because you fight while heavily drunk. Many people forget what they did the night before after a good night of heavy drinking; I suppose this is a similar scenario.

There is no rule; it is simply what we have seen in many fictional stories from East Asia. You know they say "beware of fighters who always drink and old people who have survived wars."
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,525
Reaction score
3,640
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Is there some kind of rule that this style makes you lose your memories?
It was like that in Lee from Naruto, and it is reasonable to think so, especially we also know that Eduan drank through bad Ameuz memories, so there has to be some forgetting as well, if not all.
 

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,549
Reaction score
3,566
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I hope someone will have snow quality.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I was rewatching BC, I think Mercury is also a good choice. But the problem is it has highest surface tension and we know V has the best, maybe V has it?
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,284
Reaction score
24,918
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Hmmm, I suppose eduan could also have the vapor attribute. The main issue with this is it supposedly being weak but then again it pairs incredibly well with lightning. I do think eduan should have more spear variations. Looking at aguero's thing with the fire fish it'd be pretty convenient if eduan also happens to have fire spear among his attributes.
 

Jackjohsnon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2018
Messages
638
Reaction score
861
Age
29
Country
Brazil
Hmmm, I suppose eduan could also have the vapor attribute. The main issue with this is it supposedly being weak but then again it pairs incredibly well with lightning. I do think eduan should have more spear variations. Looking at aguero's thing with the fire fish it'd be pretty convenient if eduan also happens to have fire spear among his attributes.
I think SIU's idea is basing him off Sun Wukong. Vapor, Lightning, Ice are cloud theme. The spear that can increase Its size, etc.



SIU once described him as the ultimate version of Ran. We've seen his God of Lightning mode which looks like the ultimate version of Rendan, now we'll see Eduan creating a massive lightning cloud covering a huge area.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,667
Reaction score
61,361
Gender
Male
Country
France
I voted Metal because I think he is going to use electromagnetism. He using his electricity to detect people also fits.
 
Top