I get that you are happy but the fight just started.LOL I normally don't visit what I said in the past in threads for chapters and seperate conversations but I called it here @arrowofsky @MonsterBaam @Ignorant @Demonspeed
I get that you are happy but the fight just started.LOL I normally don't visit what I said in the past in threads for chapters and seperate conversations but I called it here @arrowofsky @MonsterBaam @Ignorant @Demonspeed
Hahahahahahha, could you blame me? I know the shiny appreciators in this forum are just waiting for Eduan to fumble so they can jump and grab my throat. Given the recent developments, I should remain positive.I get that you are happy but the fight just started.
For being happy? No. You are jumping the gun when the fight just started. So no, you being right about Reversal not working doesn't mean that Eduan is much stronger than her.Hahahahahahha, could you blame me? I know the shiny appreciators in this forum are just waiting for Eduan to fumble so they can jump and grab my throat. Given the recent developments, I should remain positive.
hahahahahahaha take a break, man! He's stronger than her. You'll see in the coming chapters.For being happy? No. You are jumping the gun when the fight just started. So no, you being right about Reversal not working doesn't mean that Eduan is much stronger than her.

Stronger than her =/= Much stronger than her.hahahahahahaha take a break, man! He's stronger than her. You'll see in the coming chapters.![]()
![]()
![]()
I can feel your tears. Like I said, substantially stronger than her. We'll see in due time.Stronger than her =/= Much stronger than her.
??? Isn't it the same thing?I can feel your tears. Like I said, substantially stronger than her. We'll see in due time.
I don't understand what =/= means so I am saying here that Eduan is substantially stronger than Mago. If you think the same, then ok; otherwise, we will see in due time.??? Isn't it the same thing?
It means "different from" when it's being used in discussions.I don't understand what =/= means so I am saying here that Eduan is substantially stronger than Mago. If you think the same, then ok; otherwise, we will see in due time.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It would be such a huge disappointment that dude finally found an excitement but then he will forget after the experienceIt's not a Shinsoo Attribute but seeing Eduan drinking before attacking Mago again made me think that perhaps he has something similar to the Drunken Fist.

The speed and frequency with which he drinks sake makes me believe he will fight like a drunken fist. Would be wonderful to see. But I don't think he'll forget. I mean, we haven't seen anything about his abilities. His data self possessed 5 shinshoo qualities; how many does his adult self have? SIU should showcase it here, man. This is a perfect opportunity.It would be such a huge disappointment that dude finally found an excitement but then he will forget after the experience![]()
I think drinking just testified the respect he had against Mago, and I am also curious about those shinsoo qualities but I would rather see him using his redan against more powerful and more than one opponents. That would be badass.The speed and frequency with which he drinks sake makes me believe he will fight like a drunken fist. Would be wonderful to see. But I don't think he'll forget. I mean, we haven't seen anything about his abilities. His data self possessed 5 shinshoo qualities; how many does his adult self have? SIU should showcase it here, man. This is a perfect opportunity.
Hahahahaha, there would be a biblical meltdown if SIU did that after delivering a peak in the previous chapter. But that is SIU's MO.See you in 9 days! The next week will most probably portray some Lou - Evelyn - Gogojung etc xD
Is there some kind of rule that this style makes you lose your memories?It would be such a huge disappointment that dude finally found an excitement but then he will forget after the experience![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Three, not five.The speed and frequency with which he drinks sake makes me believe he will fight like a drunken fist. Would be wonderful to see. But I don't think he'll forget. I mean, we haven't seen anything about his abilities. His data self possessed 5 shinshoo qualities; how many does his adult self have? SIU should showcase it here, man. This is a perfect opportunity.
Drunken fists? Yeah, because you fight while heavily drunk. Many people forget what they did the night before after a good night of heavy drinking; I suppose this is a similar scenario.Is there some kind of rule that this style makes you lose your memories?
It was like that in Lee from Naruto, and it is reasonable to think so, especially we also know that Eduan drank through bad Ameuz memories, so there has to be some forgetting as well, if not all.Is there some kind of rule that this style makes you lose your memories?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I think SIU's idea is basing him off Sun Wukong. Vapor, Lightning, Ice are cloud theme. The spear that can increase Its size, etc.Hmmm, I suppose eduan could also have the vapor attribute. The main issue with this is it supposedly being weak but then again it pairs incredibly well with lightning. I do think eduan should have more spear variations. Looking at aguero's thing with the fire fish it'd be pretty convenient if eduan also happens to have fire spear among his attributes.