- Joined
- Mar 10, 2024
- Messages
- 1,998
- Reaction score
- 5,236
- Age
- 29
- Country
-
Agreed. The woki hype is unrealthe new One Piece chapter was so peak. Oh my god.

Agreed. The woki hype is unrealthe new One Piece chapter was so peak. Oh my god.

The size of that dragon. My god, giant Gear 5 Luffy riding on him. Absolute cinema, man. But after seeing all this, I just want to know, how did Shanks beat this Loki? I am convinced it must have been a sneak attack or something because no way in hell is Shanks beating Loki here. For real. Kaido's dragon form gets cucked against Loki's dragon form. The size difference is like going from Vhagar to Drogon (Game of Thrones reference).Agreed. The woki hype is unreal
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Why? Why does the idea of a man fathering two strong children who can compete in the Olympics seem strange to you? Of course, darkness can. He's a higher being who created an axis. He can, and perhaps he has. When you start your argument with "I don't think it's possible," please explain why you believe that.I don't think it's possible for The Darkness to recreate something as strong as Phanta anyway.
I think it can't because Phanta is exceptionally strong and we know he is an Axis. If it can why hasn't it already? Why limit it to two? What did Darkness manage to do when Phanta disobeyed it and went his own way? Why didn't it kill him or beat him up? Who is stopping Phanta at the moment?meWhy? Why does the idea of a man fathering two strong children who can compete in the Olympics seem strange to you? Of course, darkness can. He's a higher being who created an axis. He can, and perhaps he has. When you start your argument with "I don't think it's possible," please explain why you believe that.
LOL, why would a higher being dirty his hands when he can create another being akin to another Phanta to do his job while also guiding humanity, which higher beings do not normally do? They are the universe's overseers. They don't interfere. Darkness could have taken care of shiny beings on his own. Based on your logic, why did he create Phanta in the first place? There are always nuances; do not outright reject them.What did Darkness manage to do when Phanta disobeyed it and went his own way? Why didn't it kill him or beat him up? Who is stopping Phanta at the moment?
Dirty his hands? Because his creation flat out disobeyed it and is doing whatever he wants? What's easier? Defeat Phanta by himself or creating someone who will "supposedly" do something millennia later?LOL, why would a higher being dirty his hands when he can create another being akin to another Phanta to do his job while also guiding humanity, which higher beings do not normally do? They are the universe's overseers. They don't interfere. Darkness could have taken care of shiny beings on his own. Based on your logic, why did he create Phanta in the first place? There are always nuances; do not outright reject them.
Did you completely negate my point where I said the higher beings are general overseers of the universe, and they let their creators do their thing? When has the Living Tribunal interfered in various Marvel Universe events? When has the one above all interfered?Defeat Phanta by himself or creating someone who will "supposedly" do something millennia later?
He doesn't need to move when he can create another axis like being. Millennia is not a factor. Time is never a factor to these beings.What's your evidence that Darkness can move at all? Besides feats of creation we have nothing from them.
Yeah, bro. I know. The one who created Phanta to defeat shiny ones can also create another being akin to Phanta to defeat him, is what I'm saying, and there's no evidence to say he can't do that.Phanta was created to defeat the Shining Ones, it's said in the first chapter. They are treated more like forces of the universe than actual characters.
I don't know much about Marvel, I am only talking about this series.Did you completely negate my point where I said the higher beings are general overseers of the universe, and they let their creators do their thing? When has the Living Tribunal interfered in various Marvel Universe events? When has the one above all interfered?
He doesn't need to move when he can create another axis like being. Millennia is not a factor. Time is never a factor to these beings.
Yeah, bro. I know. The one who created Phanta to defeat shiny ones can also create another being akin to Phanta to defeat him, is what I'm saying, and there's no evidence to say he can't do that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wrong section?What I am thinking in regards to shanks and loki is that perhaps their confrontation was about the chaos loki was causing through the new world. Shanks might have been on loki's side but he could have seen loki's rampage as being too risky. And then, as powerful as loki is his crew probably was not THAT strong outside of their size. Loki vs shank's whole crew sounds doable considering how strong each executive is supposed to be.
