bone makes me think of fate/stay night atmYup.
I might've been a bit naive in thinking it was obvious, but it's there. As long as anyone who can protect figures it out that's fine.
bone makes me think of fate/stay night atmYup.
I might've been a bit naive in thinking it was obvious, but it's there. As long as anyone who can protect figures it out that's fine.
Well Im trying to figure what's you re hinting.Reading what i wrote helps. There is no need for any deep interpretation to what i said.
Theorise why she would ask for NVD, then.Juviii was pretty direct with her hint though if I'm reading it right and I too also find Kami's play similar to his recent mafia self. I don't think doubting Kami makes her that sus.
Faust is another issue because getting others to pick his target for him removes him from the equation which to me looks bad. Its like he's removing himself from liability for the recipient. Juvs asking to be NVD'd was odd though but maybe there's an explanation there.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Personally I think its better to be safe than sorry, and worth getting checked out. Take care though![]()
She said she previously hinted so what stuck out to me was the "Dr Juviii" comment. Could be Doc with Healthy Townie secondary or just have the secondary to cure the NVD which would fit the Dr Juviii hint.Theorise why she would ask for NVD, then.
Sth more active where i participate every night.What role/type of role do you usually like?
I have one action at night. What it triggers may or may notbe useful/helpful for town. The result can be bad or good. Depends solely on usWell Im trying to figure what's you re hinting.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I ll do that. Play along with the theme.feel free to share a fun or interesting or heartbreaking story from your love life![]()
There is 300 roles
@Juviii are you healthy townie?She said she previously hinted so what stuck out to me was the "Dr Juviii" comment. Could be Doc with Healthy Townie secondary or just have the secondary to cure the NVD which would fit the Dr Juviii hint.
That's how I see it.
Actually, vote kill Juviii.
Assuming Kami isn't lying then there's probably something we want to find with psychiatrist. She goes ahead and paints a target on him since he's investigative + asks Faust the NVD? Why would you do that? Hiding your secondary is the only reason I can think of.
I welcome Kamino to check on me. Out of curiosity why would mafia ask for NVD which takes the ability to save themselves or their teammates?Theorise why she would ask for NVD, then.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Why would townie ask for NVD which takes the ability to save themselves or their teammates?I welcome Kamino to check on me. Out of curiosity why would mafia ask for NVD which takes the ability to save themselves or their teammates?
On another note I found James vote on DD slighly odd.
@James Rye any hint you want to share?
If you divide through 6 then maybeThere is 300 roles
Guys too bad @Demonspeed isnt playing, he could have fixed everyone !Then get kamino and Faust to go for me. There is a simple solution to both your doubts that doesn't involve trying to murder me.Again if you have a nasty secondary it makes sense to ask for it.

I thought it was a mafia game but turns out its actually an Anonymous Broken Hearts Club.Guys too bad @Demonspeed isnt playing, he could have fixed everyone !
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I wanted to vote kami before i go to work but id be ok with that solutionThen get kamino and Faust to go for me. There is a simple solution to both your doubts that doesn't involve trying to murder me.
Any suspects besides me?
I don't think there's anything for me to share in the love regard because I shut up shop after the catfish thingI thought it was a mafia game but turns out its actually an Anonymous Broken Hearts Club.![]()
Why Faust?Then get kamino and Faust to go for me. There is a simple solution to both your doubts that doesn't involve trying to murder me.
Any suspects besides me?
You'd like to confirm yourself that way?Then get kamino and Faust to go for me. There is a simple solution to both your doubts that doesn't involve trying to murder me.
Any suspects besides me?
Cause you were talking about the NVD thing.Why Faust?
Kamino could very well be dead/blocked already.
Not really no. 60% have barely posted so far I think.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You never ended up sharing anything yourself"Tell me about being a bear" one of the things are not like the others...
Welp so we either talk about love stories or start talking about hints since there is no mech. How was y'all valentines?![]()
