Games Mafia Game 138 - Cowboy Lovebop - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Cause you were talking about the NVD thing.
If Faust and Kami both target you then it ruins the whole point of the psych targetting you.

Again there is nothing for a townie to win by askign to receive the NVD. For anti-town there is. Why would I even support that?

Now everyone says they won't vote kami cause of this suggestion lol

For those who don't distrust me there is no reason to spare him if you think that is the best route. Basically don't use me as an excuse. Vote whoever you feel like voting including myself if that is what you decide.

But yes I am open to any check from anyone.
Who's everyone?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,622
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Cause you were talking about the NVD thing.

Now everyone says they won't vote kami cause of this suggestion lol

For those who don't distrust me there is no reason to spare him if you think that is the best route. Basically don't use me as an excuse. Vote whoever you feel like voting including myself if that is what you decide.

But yes I am open to any check from anyone.
This post reads strange. Do you trust Kamino or not? It sounded like you do due to the posts leading up to this but now you're suggesting people shouldn't not vote him because of your earlier posts?
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
This post reads strange. Do you trust Kamino or not? It sounded like you do due to the posts leading up to this but now you're suggesting people shouldn't not vote him because of your earlier posts?
I don't trust him as my vote indicates.

If you want to spare him cause of this go ahead. Just don't come and say later that he was saved cause of me if he flips mafia later.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,622
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
So some people thoughts, am very sleepy just woke up a bit ago from an almost night sleep.

James I dislike his vote reasoning being DD mentioned Lovers early. Usually that'd be weird but this game is too on the nose for Lovers not to cross anyone's mind. Not like there have to be Lovers, not every christmas game has Santa, but that's beside the point of why it'd make DD look votable to him. Just looked like a quick throwaway reason to dump his vote his way.

Juviii asking for the NVD looked like healthy townie at first but she didn't claim it in the followups, so I don't see the reason to ask for it? Kinda with Hardy on this one, but am conflicted as I see flaws in the scum benefit. Would Kamino have even checked Juviii for her to attract attention like this? Or is the idea to get it and keep it/pass it to the other lover for some safety?

Kamino is a tossup, he claims D1 every game, claimed Escort when he was Escort. I can see him trying to fake Psych as mafia if he got the idea from being Lover or seeing the theme. Who'd check a Psych claim for a secondary, for example. But not sure if I'd gamble on lynching him D1 with that role, could be a big loss if it's our only one.

I like Hardy, and Mazino to a lesser extent.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Hmm kami is imo a good choice for a vote this day but normally i go with gut feeling

Gut feeling says xio or erin 🤔
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
If Faust and Kami both target you then it ruins the whole point of the psych targetting you.

Again there is nothing for a townie to win by askign to receive the NVD. For anti-town there is. Why would I even support that?



Who's everyone?
Mazino and Sam.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
For now Votekill Kamino

If works gets busy
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,622
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
!votekill Juviii

Stoad = Platinum-ed. Was close between her and James. Really need to collapse on the bed now.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,694
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
!votekill Juviii

Stoad = Platinum-ed. Was close between her and James. Really need to collapse on the bed now.
Given the consistency of Stoat Platinum this would theoretically mean that Juvs is town 🤔
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Juviii one question: why do you want to be confirmed by actions before claiming what you supposedly are. I do think the healthy townie claim has merit but you ignoring my response to Hardy is the sticking point for me trusting you atm. Like, even if the actions targetting you confirmed you, why the silence beforehand?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

DD, Kami, and Juviii all tied on 2 votes atm?

Also where the heck are @Holt and @Raeko ?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I get the reasoning for sussing James but he did at least hint which piqued my curiosity.

🤔
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I'm bewildered by Nash's hint too, no clue what to think of it other than "huh?????"
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,777
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
@Juviii one question: why do you want to be confirmed by actions before claiming what you supposedly are
Actions speak louder than words. I am indeed healthy townie which is why I wanted NVD on me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I am kinda busy what did James hint?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,694
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Thank you, we can put that to rest for the mom
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

*moment then

I fat fingered it 😭😭😭
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,328
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Welp, I didn’t realize the game started. Panda just pinged me 😭
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,694
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Welp, I didn’t realize the game started. Panda just pinged me 😭
You're not the last one to arrive somehow but good to see you made it
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

3x Juv - Hardy #92, Gry #131, ANON
OH YOU BASTARDS
--- Double Post Merged, ---

If that anon vote is Gry stoating then damn that stoat is never gonna get it right 💀💀💀
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,328
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Okay, Avi is on. I'm currently in a meeting but I should be able to catch up pretty quickly since there isn't a lot
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,694
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
@digitaldude why shouldn't I vote you instead of the Psych with det nonsense on the side claim?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top