Uh I don't actually mind the NVD but why you mentioning me makes me more curious. I barely said anything at this point?@Faust NVD Grysun
Uh I don't actually mind the NVD but why you mentioning me makes me more curious. I barely said anything at this point?@Faust NVD Grysun
If Faust and Kami both target you then it ruins the whole point of the psych targetting you.Cause you were talking about the NVD thing.
Who's everyone?Now everyone says they won't vote kami cause of this suggestion lol
For those who don't distrust me there is no reason to spare him if you think that is the best route. Basically don't use me as an excuse. Vote whoever you feel like voting including myself if that is what you decide.
But yes I am open to any check from anyone.
This post reads strange. Do you trust Kamino or not? It sounded like you do due to the posts leading up to this but now you're suggesting people shouldn't not vote him because of your earlier posts?Cause you were talking about the NVD thing.
Now everyone says they won't vote kami cause of this suggestion lol
For those who don't distrust me there is no reason to spare him if you think that is the best route. Basically don't use me as an excuse. Vote whoever you feel like voting including myself if that is what you decide.
But yes I am open to any check from anyone.
I don't trust him as my vote indicates.This post reads strange. Do you trust Kamino or not? It sounded like you do due to the posts leading up to this but now you're suggesting people shouldn't not vote him because of your earlier posts?
Mazino and Sam.If Faust and Kami both target you then it ruins the whole point of the psych targetting you.
Again there is nothing for a townie to win by askign to receive the NVD. For anti-town there is. Why would I even support that?
Who's everyone?
I should file a trademark for thatFeeling like nuking someone soon stoat platinum style
Given the consistency of Stoat Platinum this would theoretically mean that Juvs is town!votekill Juviii
Stoad = Platinum-ed. Was close between her and James. Really need to collapse on the bed now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Actions speak louder than words. I am indeed healthy townie which is why I wanted NVD on me.@Juviii one question: why do you want to be confirmed by actions before claiming what you supposedly are
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You're not the last one to arrive somehow but good to see you made itWelp, I didn’t realize the game started. Panda just pinged me![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
OH YOU BASTARDS
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Slept during the day, partied all night/morningHow was y'all valentines?![]()