actually votelock xi0 so its not a coinflip
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Tiring.Have you ever fallen in love? How did it feel, physically?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Multivote Lover Conspiracy
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hey you and Gry are happily married!!!Good point, there's no need for a serial killer, it can be a single mafia with a role.


According to this Gary was never in danger before the vote showed up.DD, Kami, and Juviii all tied on 2 votes atm?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I wishIf the Noble actually saved xi0, then it could be because the Noble Mason is Mason Budddies with xi0?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hey you and Gry are happily married!!!
Why are you two having a Cowboy Bebop affair?
Brokeback Mountain starring Hardy and Gry
![]()
![]()
![]()
@SirSamuel016According to this Gary was never in danger before the vote showed up.
--- Double Post
I thought he was a better lynch than Juviii and I didn't want to lynch Kami or DD at that point in time. Juviii already had the 3 votes with Hardy, Gry, and the Anon vote so I put forward xi0 as a possible alternative.@SirSamuel016
Why did you vote xi0?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I can agree that that is a sticking point but when everything else pointed towards Healthy Townie shouldn't she have been given the benefit of the doubt? Instead you lynch her and remove Town's ability to rid itself of voting restrictions which could also impact mafia if town passed correctly. I think you can see why I think it makes you look dodgy when your reasoning was more fragile than Anthony Davis this season.I asked her directly if she was healthy and she didn't reply.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
She was there online when asked about it and just ignored. Why did she decide to hide Healthy in that situation, I dont know what she was thinking. Holt said it too at end of day.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I thought I was quite clear in that I'm the Noble with hints and with my last couple posts. Even if you don't know Stoat memes I said I'm gonna nuke someone soon.Tiring.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
My role is not active. So besides passing the NVD to GrySun. My night was an uneventful.
How about y'all?
Did anyone find out who targeted Noggy?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Or who Noggy targeted.
Besides the scenario that Noggy died due to other scum killing him (very likely)
What other scenario are there that makes Noggy die by besides scum targeting him?
1 Shot by PGO who we targeted
2 Insane Doc kill Noggy
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Multivote Lover Conspiracy
Lover Hardy and Lover GrySun voted for Juviii?
Lover Hardy and Lover Anon voted for Juviii?
Lover GrySun and Lover Anon voted for Juviii?
The Anon Vote came from Gry/Hardy? 2+1.
Noble Lover scenario.
Due to D1 and N1 result
Sam and Juv can't be lovers with each other
Nogs and James can't be lovers witch each other
--- Double Post Merged, ---
The Anon Vote also saved xi0 - who had two locked votes!
Mafia teammates saving xi0?
Suspicious.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Suspecting at the moment
-GrySun = Juviii Lyncher / Time crunch man
-Hardy = Juviii Lyncher
-xi0 = Saved by 3rd vote on Juviii
-James = 3-post Minimum Poster on Day 1
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Locked votes on xi0
-Sam who trusts Juviii
-Juviii who's trying to saving herself
--- Double Post Merged, ---
The third anon vote is probably is most likely from Mafia Noble. Is it one of Gry or Hardy? Or is it another person?
That Mafia Noble vote was definitely casted to save xi0.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
It's probably a Mafia Noble Lover + Townie Lover scenario.
Mafia Noble Lover + Noble Lover would be crazy strong. But it's Panda Gaem he could come up with that OP combination, we won't be surprised.
But the Townie Lover is probably not a Noble.
Noble can't be used in the last hour and xi0 votes came in the last few minutes...The Anon Vote also saved xi0
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Hm maybe we get an Assassin kill today, not sure if any other mafia role is strong enough to be solo, it has to do the kills so some strong ones like Escort dont work.Good point, there's no need for a serial killer, it can be a single mafia with a role.