- Joined
- Jul 11, 2025
- Messages
- 8
- Reaction score
- 578
- Age
- 26
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Multivote Lover Conspiracy
Lover Hardy and Lover GrySun voted for Juviii?
Lover Hardy and Lover Anon voted for Juviii?
Lover GrySun and Lover Anon voted for Juviii?
The Anon Vote came from Gry/Hardy? 2+1.
Noble Lover scenario.
Due to D1 and N1 result
Sam and Juv can't be lovers with each other
Nogs and James can't be lovers witch each other
--- Double Post Merged, Today at 12:44 AM ---
The Anon Vote also saved xi0 - who had two locked votes!
Mafia teammates saving xi0?
Suspicious.
DD could've been annoned if the angle was to save xi0 but they chose Juviii which seems like a riskier push. I could've played better and maybe saved her. It's hindsight but I still feel like I done fucked it

At the very least I'm not paranoid about anyone which is cool ig.
On a more positive note...
That's a crazy combo of role + secondary for lovers to have. Imagine relying on the psych in endgame to find lovers and they're in on it. Thanks maf?Psychiatrist Threesome Candidate
First Hider Traitor last game now Pysch 3some Panda is cooking up town nightmares scenarios and they never seem to work outBut it's Panda Gaem he could come up with that OP combination

I ruled out noble from what you could be since you said you were fine getting NVD'd which would just make you vanilla unless I'm misunderstanding? Hrmm...I thought I was quite clear in that I'm the Noble with hints and with my last couple posts. Even if you don't know Stoat memes I said I'm gonna nuke someone soon.





