Games Mafia Game 138 - Cowboy Lovebop - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,120
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
It all points out to the mafia being a single person (lover). No way a team would support killing the psych...
wait what the point of a single mafia if that mafia is lover, its like 0 mafia ? :grumble
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Are we really going to do Day 2 claims? I
oh i just claimed bc my role is nothing special, i mean im here to die eventually.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
wait what the point of a single mafia if that mafia is lover, its like 0 mafia ? :grumble
Lovers need to be from different parties. Can't be town + town. So it's a townie with a strong role and a mafia with a strong role + a threesome with psych to find them.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Who did you try to save, Erin?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
That's not the hint that I was asking for
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Blud wrote a whole defensive paragraph when I was asking for a hint 😭😭😭
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Because it was a mazino vote away from working even without you or Nash who also didn't join 😤
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Kinda glad you went full defensive paragraph out of the gate when I was just asking for a role hint because I get to pick through things now.

So, you read through everything, saw that we'd figured out Juviii had to be healthy townie, saw her confirm it, and then said "ehh, yeah nah cop this one Erin" instead of saving a townie that we could've had confirmed for Day 2? 💀
Huh? Go check the post. You replied Nash asking why he splintered in a different direction. Then added me in that. Second, how is this full defensive to clarify what happened ? I placed my vote before I finished catching up because I was already late and would’ve gotten a violation otherwise. At the time I didn’t even know the context of Juvii and the others. By the time I finished catching up, there were mere minutes left. You and Juvii placed your votes right at the end. You had all day btw but want to point fingers for failing to get a Gary train going in the final minutes ?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Kami was still a Psych so unless he got double-trolled in primary and secondary we probably have lovers.

Or maybe a traitor and it's just a TSC troll?

Urh I'll sleep on it

@Holt whats your take
TSC troll wouldn’t be far fetched. Psych+TSC might be a bit too buffed for lovers. That’s almost certified 3 man team since Psych can find those with secondaries to eventually join. Also would be a tough lynch or kill since Town would want to keep him alive and mafia would want same too (they’d want to find the lover). Considering we should have 4 antagonists, I’m not sure it works out. Technically he should’ve survived the night but maybe the det bluff worked against him?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,120
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I used my role , i checked hints /claims, was going to save Nash but i assumed a doc would. then went for mazi, only bc he said he has an active night role, i assumed he if town he could be targetted.

I didnt protect kami, as i didnt expect mafia to go for him,
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,748
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Huh? Go check the post. You replied Nash asking why he splintered in a different direction. Then added me in that. Second, how is this full defensive to clarify what happened ? I placed my vote before I finished catching up because I was already late and would’ve gotten a violation otherwise. At the time I didn’t even know the context of Juvii and the others. By the time I finished catching up, there were mere minutes left. You and Juvii placed your votes right at the end. You had all day btw but want to point fingers for failing to get a Gary train going in the final minutes ?
Okay I said same for you to you twice iirc, one was for asking you for a hint and I assumed you were responding to that one 🥴

Where is that hint btw?

Yes it was a late push for Gary but it was the best option available and no one was really engaging with me when I was asking for alternatives to the three who were leading. There wasn't long left once you had caught up yes, but you still had the option to go with us on the Gary idea that was floated at that time or suggest a clear alternative. Instead you stayed on Erin which was one notable vote which could've brought about a different result. You and Nash both ultimately avoided voting around the leading 3 + Gary which seems like deliberate avoidance so yes I will prod you a bit for it.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I'm Restless Spirit
One of the usual town roles Mafia like to claim, but you did claim before majority of people did so that's cookie points for you. 🍪

@digitaldude you also wanna claim?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Okay I said same for you to you twice iirc, one was for asking you for a hint and I assumed you were responding to that one 🥴
Well look at that. Who was getting defensive now with that assumption. Anyway leaving that aside, saying Gary was the best push is inaccurate. You literally pulled that out of thin air. Go look at when I caught up. Just checked and you voted Gary 2 mins to the end of day, my post came shortly after with 1 min, where I highlight Juvii not claiming earlier and how I didn’t feel switching that late. You locked Gary afterwards (still 1 min), Juv votes Gary with few seconds to go. I’m not sure how or why you expect me to jump on a Gary wagon because you said so??
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
TSC troll wouldn’t be far fetched. Psych+TSC might be a bit too buffed for lovers. That’s almost certified 3 man team since Psych can find those with secondaries to eventually join. Also would be a tough lynch or kill since Town would want to keep him alive and mafia would want same too (they’d want to find the lover). Considering we should have 4 antagonists, I’m not sure it works out. Technically he should’ve survived the night but maybe the det bluff worked against him?
It is farfetched because... it's impossible. A threesome with no lovers is a player with no win-con.

@NashSilver
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
You and Nash both ultimately avoided voting around the leading 3 + Gary which seems like deliberate avoidance so yes I will prod you a bit for it.
It’s literally right there in my last post. I should clarify that in all this you’re the only one acting like Juvii was 100% confirmed, and you’re doing that with quite the extra swagger post lynch. I had nothing against Juv, but I wasn’t a fan of the late reveal considering how much back and forth was done. Claiming HT earlier could’ve avoided a situation to coordinate last minute (which almost never works). My point being, I wasn’t convinced enough to save her and worse, potentially condemn another when that can easily be another mislynch too. You need to stop acting like we had to save her when YOU sat on your hands and didn’t commit to any votes until the literal last 2 mins
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Has there even been a game where there's Threesome Candidate but there was no Lovers?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I have a pretty common role that fits the theme quite well
You're a Lover then?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
It is farfetched because... it's impossible. A threesome with no lovers is a player with no win-con.

@NashSilver
Oh this is true. I didn’t consider win-con but just how easy it’d be to join them. So I guess 1TSC, 2 Lovers, 1maf? Doesn’t seem very fair on the mafia side considering the TSC had a psych buff 🤔 not sure what the comp would look like. Or an SK-lover I guess. But there’s still 1 more. The last could be a mentor I guess. That’s potentially 5 with mentor -mentee and could explain
You're a Lover then?
No, I’m referring to the anime as theme not love
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not sure why that sentence is incomplete but that part was that a mentor recruiting could explain 1 kill since I don’t think 1 mafia would be in this comp alone when they have to go against lovers + TSC
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Sam then moved to xi0, Juviii followed to self press and Mazino didn't follow up.
If there was any preserving done it was for DD, nobody else benefited from the movement that happened. And even DD didn't really benefit.
Chances only town was on the block yesterday?
It was all townies being voted on day 1
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yes. An announcement that the host updated the vote when the last hour of the day phase begins.

Now with the sticky feature of Xenforo, we rely on seeing the votes updated on the stickied post. Unlike in the old days where the host/co-hosts quotes all previous votes and updates it by making new posts everytime.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---





Mazino said the same thing, albeit mispelled, was that an intentional mispelling? What does 'ght' mean?
Mafia only begin to talk night 1 tho
--- Double Post Merged, ---

So it is lovers game. Threesome Candiate included. And since we had only one death, its unlikely we got Mafia + killing TP. But just a single lovers duo feels risky since they got just accidentally get lynched early and then the gimmick is done. So maybe we got 2 lover duos in-game with their goal of becoming 3 with the threesome candidate.

@digitaldude sorry for not trusting your lover/threesome gut feeling. I kinda figured that if there were lovers you would be part of it thus talking about it so openly on day 1 to get the threesome candidate looking into you. Btw, what were your hints regarding your role day 1? Did you give any?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ah found it, "okay but not powerful". Naruhodo~
I must reveal, I am a restless spirit!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Im concerned with this I got his hint and interpreted as this too, im surrpsied mafia went for psy over potential Courtesan,.
and I guess that given the 3some reveal,, lovers were likely afraid of being spotted, so mafia lover was certainly the most adamant for killing kami over anyone else, instead of making him lynch for eple.
2nd possiblity, they thought he could be traitor.
--- Double Post Merged, ---



nope im bodyguard
--- Double Post Merged, ---

my role is too die for you guys... :shootme
Prostitute and bodyguard already in the open, hmmm. You know you are a lovers candidate now with that role hmmm
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
@Erinyes you quoted me in the wrong thread you bum
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Is it really just gut feeling? xi0 is a strong player and have a very good winrate as Mafia.
I'm not a strong player anymore really, one of those recent wins was me making the dumbest mistake ever and everyone else being too confused at how stupid it was. I probably have too much ADHD for what the game is nowadays.

Plus I'm not Mafia. I have a passive Townie role.

nope im bodyguard
This is too early to be revealing this IMO
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
It's a goofy setup where there doesn't seem to be many active roles....idk
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Anyways, need to vote as contingency in case I can't make it back to catch up in time

Votekill Faust extra hyper play, maybe it's something, maybe it isn't. Not pushing a vote suggestion necessarily unless he does something weirder.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top