Games Mafia Game 138 - Cowboy Lovebop - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
You mean you want a public announcement that votes have been updated?
Yes. An announcement that the host updated the vote when the last hour of the day phase begins.

Now with the sticky feature of Xenforo, we rely on seeing the votes updated on the stickied post. Unlike in the old days where the host/co-hosts quotes all previous votes and updates it by making new posts everytime.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

xi0 was a player I was a bit sus of so mainly on gut feel
I can go for xio. Just ght feeling though
Mazino said the same thing, albeit mispelled, was that an intentional mispelling? What does 'ght' mean?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,738
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Mazino said the same thing, albeit mispelled, was that an intentional mispelling? What does 'ght' mean?
I assume he meant gut.

And like I said, mainly on gut feel. There's a bit about him had me doubting him and the gut said lynch. I still think it would've been our best play out of those four names.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Gut feeling ka.

Do you think Gry is Town Noble?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,738
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Gut feeling ka.

Do you think Gry is Town Noble?
Could be, but I wouldn't put it past him to be a bold Mafia Noble either. His flawed line of thinking on Juviii says maybe he's misguided town though. Overall unsure, but day 1 didn't do him or Hardy any favours in my books.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Good morning. I overflew stuff.

Red flagging me is a bit unfair. I was the first to say i have a gut feeling that xio and erin could be scum. Normally i go for that. This time i went against it for kami.

I was for voting xio when sam suggested itcuz of the gut but when it started i had a deployment/mission to do at work. When i came back it was sadly over. Would have been the right thing but it was bad luck on timing. Should ve made that move a lil earlier.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Is it really just gut feeling? xi0 is a strong player and have a very good winrate as Mafia.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
]
So, mafia wouldn't kill a Psy claim N1 because it only threatens the Lover in their team not the mafia. So Hardy is probably right that this is a Lovers only game, so no 3 mafia + lover deal.

And that means, we only need to lynch 1 time correctly from a group of 2 Lovers and we win? And we have like 5 4 days to do it. That shouldn't be too hard.
Thats a kinda mafia thing to say. I believe in three mafia plus lover deal until the game is finished

Is it really just gut feeling? xi0 is a strong player and have a very good winrate as Mafia.
It is. I go with it almost every game
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I want justice for Juviii
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Eye for an eye

Votekill GrySun
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
same with you @Holt
Same with me? I got in yesterday with less than an hour to the end. I had to make some posts to hit my quota while trying to catchup. I mentioned it was a placeholder vote (Erin voted me). I hadn’t caught up at the time but you all had been here all day and left the key decision till the end. I caught up in the final minutes, and I didn’t see Juvii’s claim until then. Even with that, I would be hard pressed to swap or make a vote in the final minutes just because. Im not sure how you think pushing a Gary wagon in dying minutes can possibly work out
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,738
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Same with me? I got in yesterday with less than an hour to the end. I had to make some posts to hit my quota while trying to catchup. I mentioned it was a placeholder vote (Erin voted me). I hadn’t caught up at the time but you all had been here all day and left the key decision till the end. I caught up in the final minutes, and I didn’t see Juvii’s claim until then. Even with that, I would be hard pressed to swap or make a vote in the final minutes just because. Im not sure how you think pushing a Gary wagon in dying minutes can possibly work out
That's not the hint that I was asking for
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Blud wrote a whole defensive paragraph when I was asking for a hint 😭😭😭
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Im not sure how you think pushing a Gary wagon in dying minutes can possibly work out
Because it was a mazino vote away from working even without you or Nash who also didn't join 😤
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I caught up in the final minutes, and I didn’t see Juvii’s claim until then. Even with that, I would be hard pressed to swap or make a vote in the final minutes just because.
Kinda glad you went full defensive paragraph out of the gate when I was just asking for a role hint because I get to pick through things now.

So, you read through everything, saw that we'd figured out Juviii had to be healthy townie, saw her confirm it, and then said "ehh, yeah nah cop this one Erin" instead of saving a townie that we could've had confirmed for Day 2? 💀
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So it is lovers game. Threesome Candiate included. And since we had only one death, its unlikely we got Mafia + killing TP. But just a single lovers duo feels risky since they got just accidentally get lynched early and then the gimmick is done. So maybe we got 2 lover duos in-game with their goal of becoming 3 with the threesome candidate.

@digitaldude sorry for not trusting your lover/threesome gut feeling. I kinda figured that if there were lovers you would be part of it thus talking about it so openly on day 1 to get the threesome candidate looking into you. Btw, what were your hints regarding your role day 1? Did you give any?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ah found it, "okay but not powerful". Naruhodo~
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Hint on your role James
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,738
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Hint on your role James
I would like him to expand on that pervy crime hint
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So far its still Holt and Raeko that haven't hinted.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
What was James' hint?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
"In this setting what my role action does would be considered a crime. A pervy one." (#76)
So Prostitute/Escort then
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Who did you block on Night 1? @James Rye
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,738
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I would like him to expand on that pervy crime hint
Okay nvm I'm a dumb cunt and I see the roles it could be hinting at
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So Prostitute/Escort then
It leaves the door open for more than that imo
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
What other perverted roles are there?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top