Games Mafia Game 138 - Cowboy Lovebop - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I didn't even notice DD's and forgot xi0's.
Stupid excuse.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Same reason DD said when he placed the 2nd vote on me that he didn't saw xi0's first vote lol.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Y'all are clearly coordinating.
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
565
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Stupid excuse.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Same reason DD said when he placed the 2nd vote on me that he didn't saw xi0's first vote lol.
-.-
It's not an excuse it's the truth believe it or not idc anymore it feels like I'm fighting against you no matter your alignment.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Y'all are clearly coordinating.
Yup makes sense both lovers pile you mid day when neither are on the block uhuh.

I thought I'm stubborn but you're playing this game solo.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
thought I'm stubborn but you're playing this game solo.
I AM PLAYING SOLO?

What the fuck are you on about?

I'm rallying the town to reveal roles so we can coordinate our play on Night 2 and y'alls response is to vote for me.

I am Restless Spirit and you're dumb for placing the third vote on me.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Faust take a break this isn't helping.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Y'all are just okay with lynching townies for two days in a row huh. :lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Now the scums would be able to coordinate on which roles to claim on Day 3 cause y'all don't want to cooperate on Day 2

And apparently the best play is to vote for the Me, The Restless Spirit.

:rofl
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Oh, lots of stuff happened, nice day 2.

It was all townies being voted on day 1
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Mafia only begin to talk night 1 tho
--- Double Post Merged, ---



I must reveal, I am a restless spirit!
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Prostitute and bodyguard already in the open, hmmm. You know you are a lovers candidate now with that role hmmm
3way townies with an anon vote deciding the kill? Eh, maybe but also maybe not. I wouldn't act like 100% sure on that.

Also lol, looks like Faust's cookie was poisoned, there was a 2nd restless spirit after all. XD

I'm not a strong player anymore really, one of those recent wins was me making the dumbest mistake ever and everyone else being too confused at how stupid it was. I probably have too much ADHD for what the game is nowadays.

Plus I'm not Mafia. I have a passive Townie role.



This is too early to be revealing this IMO
Another passive? What are you, the third restless spirit? <.<

Looks like hider to me
Caught up, making some thinking juice
Could be.
Could also be Apprentice, "following" and "learning someone else's role" could just be considered "stalking" and "impersonating" which I myself would see as pervy because that action would mean you follow and watch that person everywhere, not a second of privacy.

So we have:
Two restless spirits (one that started with NVD)
Erin who claims bodyguard
Gry who claims and looks like a Noble of some sort
_____________
Juvs the Healthy Townie
Kami the Psych / TSC

Not sure what to make of the two restless spirits
Two restless spirits sounds weird to me. One sure, but 3 passive townie roles in a game of 14 where at least 4 are already anti-town? Seems weaksauce for Town role list.

James too. Spy is a very convenient role to claim.
Disclaimer: I didn't claim Spy. I claimed I was not the prostitute after you decided I had to be one. I didn't wanted to confuse the real prostitute into thinking I am the escort and starting to doubt me.

@Erinyes who are you protecting on Night 2?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



You claimed Restless Spirit after me then you vote for me after xi0 already placed a vote on me.

You're also suspicious.
So are you. You could have claimed first thinking nobody else has that role in a game of 14 just to get surprised by the 2nd reveal. Happened to me couple times and I have seen it happening many times to other Mafia players as well, claiming first and then getting struck down by a townie claiming same role second.

also to me it makes sense that lovers is noble.
Same. 2 Lovers plus threesome plus noble vote is a good way of getting a strong vote base for 3 players to get into a winning position with 7 players left to at least have a 50/50 chance of lynching a townie if everything else goes fubar. Or just get lucky and manipulate a townie into voting for another sus townie and win that way easy then.

Also we are ruled out as lovers cause restless spirits wouldnt fit
Weeeeeeeeeeell, one of you could be lying about being restless for all we know. And that person might very well have either an active role or is simply the lover trying to slide into the townie folk by claiming restless early on.

In any case, my two top voting players today would be either Gry or Faust. I might vote Gry to have a Gry vs Faust and see what the remaining people who haven't voted yet will do.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Y'all are just okay with lynching townies for two days in a row huh. :lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Now the scums would be able to coordinate on which roles to claim on Day 3 cause y'all don't want to cooperate on Day 2

And apparently the best play is to vote for the Me, The Restless Spirit.

:rofl
Well, losing a healthy townie and a restless spirit, if true, wouldn't be the worst first two days. Like we had games where we lynched doc first day and det second day and the other way around, that's like way worse. XD
Sure it ain't good but if you die restless spirit? Then clearly something ain't right with the 2nd one. Though if DD was Mafia why would he claim the same role as you instead of playing it cool and saying he would claim day 3, switching his role during night 2 while talking to mafia after more and more hints or even outright role claims like yours get revealed through day 2?
Makes no sense, right?
So DD being actual real restless is way more plausible than having lied being restless. Whereas for you, you could either be 1 of 2 restless spirits in game (weird choice but hey we had our share of "interesting" role lists in Panda games) or you are Mafia going in with a bold early claim you expected uncontested aaaaaaand got contested for. So yeah, my and probably most townie's thought process which is why people are voting for you.

And they are voting for Gry for being disengaged and the likelyhood of Town Noble lover being very high in a game like this.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Deleted the wall I was building. I'm letting go, done arguing.
Going to look elsewhere.
You doing good, Nash.
:hug
 

Raeko

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2025
Messages
5
Reaction score
54
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
oh god so many things happened and I still didn't even catch up with Day 1 yet lmao T_T now I gotta catch up on allllll this

Good thing I've got my coffee ready I guess..
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
In any case, my two top voting players today would be either Gry or Faust. I might vote Gry to have a Gry vs Faust and see what the remaining people who haven't voted yet will do.
How convenient your top are the two who had the most votes :lmao
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I gonna vote for Gry after all.
With that we got 4 people who haven't voted yet: Gry, Hardy (our two Healthy Townie lynchers), Juviii and Raeko. With a 3-3 it gonna be interesting to see arguments and vote behavior.
Votekill Grysun

oh god so many things happened and I still didn't even catch up with Day 1 yet lmao T_T now I gotta catch up on allllll this

Good thing I've got my coffee ready I guess..
Btw, Raeoka are you new to the game? Like is this your first or second one or so?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
How convenient your top are the two who had the most votes :lmao
Hey, I did just increase your chances of survival by making it 3-3 with 4 votes left (if Erin doesn't move her vote), so you're welcome.^^
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I gonna vote for Gry after all.
With that we got 4 people who haven't voted yet: Gry, Hardy (our two Healthy Townie lynchers), Juviii and Raeko. With a 3-3 it gonna be interesting to see arguments and vote behavior.
Votekill Grysun
Kinda hard for Juviii to vote rn since she's like, you know, dead.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
How is placing a third vote on me a good play? :lmao
Because of what I just wrote above. 4 people left to vote, 2 who voted for our healthy townie, one of the 2 being on the chopping board with you while claiming a stronger role than you own. Seeing how the 4 remaining people will vote and argue might tell us a lot. Like is someone suddenly super vocal about killing you over a noble because noble vote oh so important compared to restless spirit or does someone silently switch their vote to Gry last minute to save you. For day 3, this voting can tell us a lot about the people who voted who for what reason.
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
565
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
You doing good, Nash.
:hug
Thanks you. :hug

To be clear I think Faust is trying well too. I'm either right on him being red and he's doing great to seed discord or I'm wrong and it's a fight between two dumb dumbs in same stubbornness.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Kinda hard for Juviii to vote rn since she's like, you know, dead.
Oh right, wait who is the 4th person who hasn't voted then yet? Gry, Hardy, Raeko... who is the 4th then?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ah, is it Mazino?
 

Raeko

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2025
Messages
5
Reaction score
54
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Btw, Raeoka are you new to the game? Like is this your first or second one or so?
nope not at all I've been playing for almost 20 years haha

The games on MH tend to be a lot more complex with roles than I'm used to though. I like to focus more on how people are behaving in thread than focusing on night actions

also I hate coming into games late like this >< it feels so slow to catch up but if I jump into what's happening in the present moment then I'm missing so much context
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
nope not at all I've been playing for almost 20 years haha

The games on MH tend to be a lot more complex with roles than I'm used to though. I like to focus more on how people are behaving in thread than focusing on night actions

also I hate coming into games late like this >< it feels so slow to catch up but if I jump into what's happening in the present moment then I'm missing so much context
Ah, I thought it might have been your first MH Mafia game since you joined last year in July and you might have come over to the Mafia side of the forum recently. Yeah, new people are usually shocked by the amount of roles we got (I am responsible for quite a few of these additions *proud self shoulder pat*), what's interesting are the many different actions and how people can spot lies with claims regarding role actions if they make no sense or couldn't have happened the way it was described.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Thanks you. :hug

To be clear I think Faust is trying well too. I'm either right on him being red and he's doing great to seed discord or I'm wrong and it's a fight between two dumb dumbs in same stubbornness.
How is this a mafia move? he's attracting discord to himself not to the thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top