Games Mafia Game 138 - Cowboy Lovebop - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
588
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
How is this a mafia move? he's attracting discord to himself not to the thread.
That's the result but doesn't feel like his intent. Seems like he wanted to lead town and it backfired.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
That's the result but doesn't feel like his intent. Seems like he wanted to lead town and it backfired.
Can you show posts explaining this?
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
You work a bit and whoa. Have to catch up. Brb.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Whats happening, why do I have 3 votes
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

8 pages, I dont think I can do this rn at midnight. Will sleep and wake up to speedread some amounts and do my noble vote
--- Double Post Merged, ---

For self saving if votes are updated I'll definitely have to vote Faust. Not sure what he did in those 8 pages but he looked ok to me earlier, albeit extremely clueless about everything.

I'm town Noble, not Lover not Traitor no nothing
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Wait it ends 8am not 9am, so my vote cutoff time is 7am. Thats pretty ass
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I've gotta bounce now because I have a lecture first thing in the morning. Sadly this day phase also isn't a full 24 hours so it'll end while I'm in that lecture :emocat So I shall pen my thoughts and cast a vote; I'll try to pop in and read before my lecture but no clue how much more I can do I'm sorry to say.

Firstly about myself:
My hint was that my role runs in opposite to my avatar. Last night I targeted Nash.

These are the original hints from everyone (minus Raeko who hasn't hinted yet:
Hints:
  • Faust: Not a fan of this role, never had it before if he recalls correctly (NVD) (#14)
  • DD: My role is okay, not powerful (#15)
  • Gry: Not sure if I should be happy that Panda didn't put me on mafia, or unhappy that I'm like the worst role ever to have when you know you won't have much time to play. It's a very time sensitive role. (#16); I guess I don't have to use it. But I maybe never was this role and always looked forward to it, telling people that dislike it how I'd use it much better. (#19)
  • Juvs: My hint is that there is a hint to my role in this page already. (#18) HEALTHY TOWNIE
  • Nash: some shit about bones
  • Erin: Im green i have a role that im neutral about, I don't dislike it but not my fave. (#30); Bodyguard (#222)
  • Kami: Claims Psych. Also said some shit about posting Detective results each day (#34)
  • Sam: Bhai gave me the dude thats built like the average right-wing American 😭 Runs a bit opposite to my role (#56)
  • Mazi: My role is a new one for me. Didnt even know it exists. Also dont rlly like it (#64)
  • Hardy: I'm not a detective. Active. Not too sure I like my role. (#72)
  • xi0: I will say the role is useful but not necessarily interesting. (#73)
  • James: In this setting what my role action does would be considered a crime. A pervy one. (#76)
  • Holt: I have a pretty common role that fits the theme quite well (#247)


Claims:
- Faust and DD claim Restless Spirit
- Gry claims Noble
- Erin claims Bodyguard

Thoughts:
- Gry and Hardy look shit with the Juviii lynch. All the signs pointed to healthy townie yet for some reason they pissed down their leg (gry got both of his legs with the noble vote). I read Hardy a little more town today but he's still a bit of a bum, and Gry is too busy/disengaged for me to have a good read atm.
- Faust is eager but talks too much and needs to stop putting roles on everyone because he could've outed James earlier which was bad imo. Its one thing to try and figure things out but its another to put players at risk, especially if something like a scum daykiller was around. He's probably town but we'll see
- DD is DD.
- Mazi's talk about his role makes me think he can only be one thing so I trust him
- I trust Erin, doubt she'd be Bodyguard/Lover
- Nash's bone hint is still confusing as fuck. Seems town though.
- Gary has blue balls but seems like he could be town. Wouldn't say no to testing the waters with him though.
- James is town imo
I gave way more hints than that

Given that my role is Restless Spirit
The game has Non-Voting Disease
And we got an Anon vote on Day 1

It's pretty much confirmed that this is a vote-centric setup.

DD claimed Restless Spirit after I did. That is okay since it seems this is a vote-centric setup two Restless Spirits seems to fit.
I agree with that since my role is linked to votes too

I believe faust is innocent or at least town plus lover
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I gave way more hints than that



I agree with that since my role is linked to votes too

I believe faust is innocent or at least town plus lover
...restless spirit?
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
...restless spirit?
No i know that role. Mine i never heard before i got it qlso read my posts plus hints and you should know it
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Oh Troublemaker ok
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Say it louder 😐
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
TROUBLEMAKER
 

Raeko

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2025
Messages
5
Reaction score
54
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I give up
Mazi - roleclaim - “New one for me. Don’t really like it”
#105 I have one action at night. What it triggers may or may notbe useful/helpful for town. The result can be bad or good.
^That does not sound very towny to me

I'm still not fully caught up but this is my current note for Mazino, yes it could suit troublemaker but my first thought was "not towny"
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Mazi - roleclaim - “New one for me. Don’t really like it”
#105 I have one action at night. What it triggers may or may notbe useful/helpful for town. The result can be bad or good.
^That does not sound very towny to me

I'm still not fully caught up but this is my current note for Mazino, yes it could suit troublemaker but my first thought was "not towny"
Well isnt it like that? Depends on who is daykilled. If we kill 2 townies ir was bad. If we kill at least one scum, it was a success
 

Raeko

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2025
Messages
5
Reaction score
54
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Well isnt it like that? Depends on who is daykilled. If we kill 2 townies ir was bad. If we kill at least one scum, it was a success
But that is true of most roles. They can be useful or useless, help town or hurt town. It all depends on who your target is and how you use it.

could you explain why you said you didn't really like it? Sorry if you already did I'm still only like half caught up T_T
 

Raeko

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2025
Messages
5
Reaction score
54
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
target or timing in the case of troublemaker, you get what I mean though
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Since it seems the setup of this game is all about voting there's probably a Troublemaker as well.

Panda (Farfalla + Vandred) Gaem
^
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
But that is true of most roles. They can be useful or useless, help town or hurt town. It all depends on who your target is and how you use it.

could you explain why you said you didn't really like it? Sorry if you already did I'm still only like half caught up T_T
I like more active roles. This is too passive imo. One time use and a lil bit about timing. Also i think it is way worse then spy det prost. etc cuz you could kill two townies at once. In the other cases you decide what you give away based on what sanity you are
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top