If either of the top votes were a lover you'd think they'd try not to loseI mean theres just two of them, what can they really do on day 2
If either of the top votes were a lover you'd think they'd try not to loseI mean theres just two of them, what can they really do on day 2
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yes!Are you going to claim Healthy Townie? lol
Cunt what the fuck?
There is. Eyeing it up.Is there a scenario where Gry and xi0 are lovers and this way they get one of themselves confirmed?
I rlly think that we have two lover pairsIs there a scenario where Gry and xi0 are lovers and this way they get one of themselves confirmed?
Before or after she died? idk the setup is trying to reflect Valentines and coupling so idkCunt what the fuck?
What did you think of Juviii being Healthy Townie?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I don't know how to say this kindly but I didn't even remember you voting on Faust. I spent at least a dozen posts going over why I think he's playing in bad faith so yeah I'd say you missed a bit.Anyway, I'm not scum. I sort of half-jokingly said anyone that votes for Faust after me is sus unless he does something stupid. So unless I missed something I'd say digitaldude or Nash are more worth lynching.
That's fine, but that'd require me only being able to take what you say at face value and I don't think that's possible yetI don't know how to say this kindly but I didn't even remember you voting on Faust. I spent at least a dozen posts going over why I think he's playing in bad faith so yeah I'd say you missed a bit.
Do you mean claimed or confirmed? Only Gry has a role (not faction) confirmation from that list.So
Erin Bodyguard
Gry noble
Xio healthy (jugi same)
Dd and Faust restless. Sth else confirmed?
Claimed.Do you mean claimed or confirmed? Only Gry has a role (not faction) confirmation from that list.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Matches my notes.Claimed are
Two restless
Bodyguard
Another healthy
Noble
Troublemaker
Thats 8 of 14

p#85Hardy - ?
James - ?
Nash - ?
Holt - ?
Raeko - ?
Sam - ?
Too tired but should look up the hints