Games Mafia Game 138 - Cowboy Lovebop - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I mean theres just two of them, what can they really do on day 2
If either of the top votes were a lover you'd think they'd try not to lose
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Votekill xi0. Will be here around final hour to see how things develop
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I'm still catching up but surprised to see people voted Faust after me. I'm not convinced of his scumness so I'll probably switch my vote.

@digitaldude @NashSilver you have some explaining to do!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Are you going to claim Healthy Townie? lol
Yes!
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
So two restless and two healthy townies 🤔
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
550
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
4 Passive claims, 2 Dupes
Restless + Restless
Healthy + Healthy

If we learnt anything from yesterday, we could use the NVD to confirm/deny the healthy claim.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,728
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Is there a scenario where Gry and xi0 are lovers and this way they get one of themselves confirmed?
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
So

Erin Bodyguard
Gry noble
Xio healthy (jugi same)
Dd and Faust restless. Sth else confirmed?
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Is there a scenario where Gry and xi0 are lovers and this way they get one of themselves confirmed?
I rlly think that we have two lover pairs
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Cunt what the fuck?
What did you think of Juviii being Healthy Townie?
Before or after she died? idk the setup is trying to reflect Valentines and coupling so idk
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I was willing to change my vote from Faust to make me the person with the most votes, but I guess that happened anyway.

Anyway, I'm not scum. I sort of half-jokingly said anyone that votes for Faust after me is sus unless he does something stupid. So unless I missed something I'd say digitaldude or Nash are more worth lynching.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Also, I have no secondary role that I'm aware of
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
550
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Anyway, I'm not scum. I sort of half-jokingly said anyone that votes for Faust after me is sus unless he does something stupid. So unless I missed something I'd say digitaldude or Nash are more worth lynching.
I don't know how to say this kindly but I didn't even remember you voting on Faust. I spent at least a dozen posts going over why I think he's playing in bad faith so yeah I'd say you missed a bit.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I don't know how to say this kindly but I didn't even remember you voting on Faust. I spent at least a dozen posts going over why I think he's playing in bad faith so yeah I'd say you missed a bit.
That's fine, but that'd require me only being able to take what you say at face value and I don't think that's possible yet
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Oh, day got extended? I see countdown has more than 1h.
Speedread time
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
550
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
So

Erin Bodyguard
Gry noble
Xio healthy (jugi same)
Dd and Faust restless. Sth else confirmed?
Do you mean claimed or confirmed? Only Gry has a role (not faction) confirmation from that list.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Do you mean claimed or confirmed? Only Gry has a role (not faction) confirmation from that list.
Claimed.


Confirmed is healthy and psych
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Claimed are

Two restless
Bodyguard
Another healthy
Noble
Troublemaker


Thats 8 of 14
--- Double Post Merged, ---

6 claims left

Should there be scum among that ?

What does make sense? If anything makes sense at all
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
550
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Claimed are

Two restless
Bodyguard
Another healthy
Noble
Troublemaker


Thats 8 of 14
Matches my notes.
I have pinned down a few extra claims from hints, some of which I'm more confident than others.

Confirmed could be you if you troublemake and xi0 if he eats the NVD.
I'm hoping to be confirmable but that's not something I control.

But then again what does confirmedness even mean in a lovers game :oh
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Hardy - ?
James - ?
Nash - ?
Holt - ?
Raeko - ?
Sam - ?

Too tired but should look up the hints
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top