Id like to wait til night 3 but i guess i take action this night so tomorrow we will have two votes and two lynchesBut then again what does confirmedness even mean in a lovers game![]()
Id like to wait til night 3 but i guess i take action this night so tomorrow we will have two votes and two lynchesBut then again what does confirmedness even mean in a lovers game![]()
Didnt you just say in a faist vs xi0 scenario you would not opt for xi0?Votekill xi0. Will be here around final hour to see how things develop
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Xio claimed healthyDidnt you just say in a faist vs xi0 scenario you would not opt for xi0?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Speedread worked but had to forego quoting stuff
So Faust and DD have same claim, RS. And faust is/was very annoying.
xi0 voted for sus feels? Passive role, not claimed yet.
My votes are/were due to juviii vote and metagaming by james that noble makes sense for lovers. Seen this metagaming from like 4 others too. It isn't that simple, won't say pandagame but that as TP I always play sneaky and dont get attention on myself, why would I as lover do a public juviii execution day 1?
I always argued with players that got noble and hated it that the role is awesome and you should use it every day to get the lynch you want.
Why?I still need to make a vote, gonna try to be around for eod but got stuff going on here
votekill Gry
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
He did?Xio claimed healthy
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Yeah. He just said yes.Still got 19 mins for my vote. Can only realistically put it on faust or xi0.
Faust's frustration looks town but after killing their own threesome I could see lovers being desperate or very irked. I actually expected for D2 to see some major claims or scenarios caused like fake naive traitor claims or something the like to give them an edge for deep endgame but didn't see it.
xi0 sounded mostly ok to me like previous games but I guess he didn't say much
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
He did?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
ah, I missed it because he didnt claim it himself, but responded saying "yes" to being asked
Well I can't vote in last hour so I can't be that flexibleSomehow i get the feeling we should lynch raeko holt or someone else who didnt claim
Up to you. I'm struggling not to fall asleep so make your own call.Id like to wait til night 3 but i guess i take action this night so tomorrow we will have two votes and two lynches
Yup.He did?
If we're lynching xi0 I'd prefer to lynch you tbh since xi0's is checkable and casting an annon on him is just Day 1 againStill got 19 mins for my vote. Can only realistically put it on faust or xi0.
He's checkable.. by ME. How do you check him if you lynch meIf we're lynching xi0 I'd prefer to lynch you tbh since xi0's is checkable and casting an annon on him is just Day 1 again
Nah lets keep the ones who claimed. Gut feeling says faust is truthful. Dd claiming restless too as Lover or scum makes no sense so i think hes legit too. If we have two restless why nit two healthy too. Pass nvd to xio and we ll seeThats such a weird claim, why didnt he ask for the NVD?
That said, I can pass my NVD to him tonight. We could do the juviii thing but with him
But then we gotta lynch faust. Thoughts?