Games Mafia Game 138 - Cowboy Lovebop - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
But then again what does confirmedness even mean in a lovers game :oh
Id like to wait til night 3 but i guess i take action this night so tomorrow we will have two votes and two lynches
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Votekill xi0. Will be here around final hour to see how things develop
Didnt you just say in a faist vs xi0 scenario you would not opt for xi0?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Speedread worked but had to forego quoting stuff
So Faust and DD have same claim, RS. And faust is/was very annoying.
xi0 voted for sus feels? Passive role, not claimed yet.
My votes are/were due to juviii vote and metagaming by james that noble makes sense for lovers. Seen this metagaming from like 4 others too. It isn't that simple, won't say pandagame but that as TP I always play sneaky and dont get attention on myself, why would I as lover do a public juviii execution day 1?
I always argued with players that got noble and hated it that the role is awesome and you should use it every day to get the lynch you want.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Didnt you just say in a faist vs xi0 scenario you would not opt for xi0?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Speedread worked but had to forego quoting stuff
So Faust and DD have same claim, RS. And faust is/was very annoying.
xi0 voted for sus feels? Passive role, not claimed yet.
My votes are/were due to juviii vote and metagaming by james that noble makes sense for lovers. Seen this metagaming from like 4 others too. It isn't that simple, won't say pandagame but that as TP I always play sneaky and dont get attention on myself, why would I as lover do a public juviii execution day 1?
I always argued with players that got noble and hated it that the role is awesome and you should use it every day to get the lynch you want.
Xio claimed healthy
 

Raeko

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2025
Messages
5
Reaction score
54
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I still need to make a vote, gonna try to be around for eod but got stuff going on here

votekill Gry
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Still got 19 mins for my vote. Can only realistically put it on faust or xi0.

Faust's frustration looks town but after killing their own threesome I could see lovers being desperate or very irked. I actually expected for D2 to see some major claims or scenarios caused like fake naive traitor claims or something the like to give them an edge for deep endgame but didn't see it.

xi0 sounded mostly ok to me like previous games but I guess he didn't say much
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Xio claimed healthy
He did?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

ah, I missed it because he didnt claim it himself, but responded saying "yes" to being asked
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Somehow i get the feeling we should lynch raeko holt or someone else who didnt claim
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Thats such a weird claim, why didnt he ask for the NVD?

That said, I can pass my NVD to him tonight. We could do the juviii thing but with him

But then we gotta lynch faust. Thoughts?
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Still got 19 mins for my vote. Can only realistically put it on faust or xi0.

Faust's frustration looks town but after killing their own threesome I could see lovers being desperate or very irked. I actually expected for D2 to see some major claims or scenarios caused like fake naive traitor claims or something the like to give them an edge for deep endgame but didn't see it.

xi0 sounded mostly ok to me like previous games but I guess he didn't say much
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



He did?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

ah, I missed it because he didnt claim it himself, but responded saying "yes" to being asked
Yeah. He just said yes.

I think i ll change my vote and go for raeko or holt.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Somehow i get the feeling we should lynch raeko holt or someone else who didnt claim
Well I can't vote in last hour so I can't be that flexible
I can toss my nvd at xi0, either confirms him as town or scum. Unless town lover is a healthy townie I guess
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
549
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Id like to wait til night 3 but i guess i take action this night so tomorrow we will have two votes and two lynches
Up to you. I'm struggling not to fall asleep so make your own call.

Yup.

Still got 19 mins for my vote. Can only realistically put it on faust or xi0.
If we're lynching xi0 I'd prefer to lynch you tbh since xi0's is checkable and casting an annon on him is just Day 1 again
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If we're lynching xi0 I'd prefer to lynch you tbh since xi0's is checkable and casting an annon on him is just Day 1 again
He's checkable.. by ME. How do you check him if you lynch me
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Thats such a weird claim, why didnt he ask for the NVD?

That said, I can pass my NVD to him tonight. We could do the juviii thing but with him

But then we gotta lynch faust. Thoughts?
Nah lets keep the ones who claimed. Gut feeling says faust is truthful. Dd claiming restless too as Lover or scum makes no sense so i think hes legit too. If we have two restless why nit two healthy too. Pass nvd to xio and we ll see
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@Hardy i got like 10 mins, thoughts on nvd to xi0 thing? I dont think either him or faust are my preferred lynch but need to vote soon
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
If not gary I'd suggest Raeko or Nash really. Maybe Erin. I haven't liked any of them.

Holt seems genuine to me.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Can we make a new vote target with so little time left? Raeko, holt?

would be ironic I get lynched because like juviii i try to go for some 0 votes guy
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Yeah we can NVD Gary but I don't like the Faust lunch lol
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Screw it. i didnt have much time to play and may not have much time til endgame, so I dont need to self preservere this much.

Lets vote someone 3rd?
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
549
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
If Gry's noble is gonna be deciding for the lynch and I'm on the table I will just claim but that wins us nothing.

Raeko flip gives us nothing socially other than her one list.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Erin claim is fine but also didn't feel town feels from erin
Raeko looks a bit lost, seen her mention many suspects but when summarizing for hardy left some out or changed their weight suddenly
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top