No, I'm just thinking about whether Rae or Faust is a better voteAre you bums going to let Gry die
No, I'm just thinking about whether Rae or Faust is a better voteAre you bums going to let Gry die
Idk you should've woken up earlier m8Wtf why Erin? She's town as
Nash I also don't get
Raeko feels like an inactive cheapy tbh
Would've preferred DD over Faust maybe but could punt Faust to see whats up
Faust was going off so hard dude. Ain't no wayNo, I'm just thinking about whether Rae or Faust is a better vote
Do you remember how faust plays as scumFaust was going off so hard dude. Ain't no way
yeah he's a silly townie imoFaust was going off so hard dude. Ain't no way
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I had a lecture mate, its why I asked Copan for today to go longerIdk you should've woken up earlier m8
I don't remember my breakfast tbqhDo you remember how faust plays as scum
I mentioned it a bit before the vote. She is inconsistent in her sus listed players in her posts. Cant neatly line it up for you now on phoneSo what compelled you for Raeko Gry? The logic better be more solid than the Juviii one
MoodI don't remember my breakfast tbqh

As if they eat more than like 2 different things in brazil for breakfastI don't remember my breakfast tbqh
Coffee is all that mattersI don't remember my breakfast tbqh
Why Faust? I think he's a silly (kind word) townAm I swapping to Raeko or is anyone here actually gonna Faust with me
See it with sam, only you two can vote now i thinkAm I swapping to Raeko or is anyone here actually gonna Faust with me
because I cum harderGuys why are you so into edging