Games Mafia Game 138 - Cowboy Lovebop - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,718
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Okay kids, Daddy is home and backreading now. If someone can give me a TL;DR that would also be nice
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Im still here but if we’re moving off Gary why Raeko who hasn’t really settled in/claimed. I’d honestly rather one of the RS
There's 20 minutes left can't come up with random bs
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,718
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Hardy - ?
James - ?
Nash - ?
Holt - ?
Raeko - ?
Sam - ?

Too tired but should look up the hints
I said before that my guy sorta runs opposite to my role + I targeted Nash last night. I think thats enough to get what I am
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Okay kids, Daddy is home and backreading now. If someone can give me a TL;DR that would also be nice
Gary claimed healthy too, gry wants to pass him the NVD but is dying and DD just voted him outta nowhere.

Gry mazi and me are going for raeko
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
542
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Since i started a new train, i will take responsibility.... Votelock Raeko

Good night folks. I hope i made the right decision
Gn champ

I'm similar boat as Mazino rn too sleepy to think.

Gary claimed healthy too, gry wants to pass him the NVD but is dying and DD just voted him outta nowhere.

Gry mazi and me are going for raeko
I'll move my vote to make sure healthy check happens but I'm not happy with Raeko over Faust.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,718
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Well I can't vote in last hour so I can't be that flexible
I can toss my nvd at xi0, either confirms him as town or scum. Unless town lover is a healthy townie I guess
You could both be lovers imo but there's merit in letting you confirm he's at least town with the nvd so I'll move my vote off of you and away from zee-oo

Erin claim is fine but also didn't feel town feels from erin
Erin's role makes sense imo and not to be metagame-y but given the themes of pairs she'd be my other half
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If i die dont lynch xi0 next day, i'd rather go dd or faust, the way xi0 behaves doesnt fit lover
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Gajeel has instilled lovers fear into us, we dont even care about mafia lol
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,718
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Gary claimed healthy too, gry wants to pass him the NVD but is dying and DD just voted him outta nowhere.

Gry mazi and me are going for raeko
Yeah I remember seeing xi0 say healthy townie.

Whats the case on Raeko who was absent Day 1?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@digitaldude why did you vote Gry?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Why the fuck did Faust lock Gary?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You could both be lovers imo but there's merit in letting you confirm he's at least town with the nvd so I'll move my vote off of you and away from zee-oo



Erin's role makes sense imo and not to be metagame-y but given the themes of pairs she'd be my other half
If xi0 were lover i'd think his lover would start with the nvd, i was just randomly given it. Besides neither of us did anything til last hour regarding the healthy confirmation

but kinda funny i now have the healthy redemption opportunity. Still gonna argue juviii wasnt healthy til she claimed after my votes, i blame her :hmph staying silentwhen asked if healthy means she isnt
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,718
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
If xi0 were lover i'd think his lover would start with the nvd, i was just randomly given it. Besides neither of us did anything til last hour regarding the healthy confirmation

but kinda funny i now have the healthy redemption opportunity. Still gonna argue juviii wasnt healthy til she claimed after my votes, i blame her :hmph staying silentwhen asked if healthy means she isnt
You can redeem yourself yes but you're still a day one bum :P

Whats the case on Raeko? and why not one of the RS?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Why the fuck did Faust lock Gary?
Frankly faust makes 0 sense all day, maybe he's just really really bad at this. Would love him as a mafia teammate in the future just to cause chaos and headaches, if he can act that as scum
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,718
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I feel like Faust is town but also he gave me the shits before I went to bed lmao, bro needs to ease off of the gas a bit
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Yeah I remember seeing xi0 say healthy townie.

Whats the case on Raeko who was absent Day 1?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@digitaldude why did you vote Gry?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Why the fuck did Faust lock Gary?
I think he might be lover, the role makes sense for lovers
--- Double Post Merged, ---

If you factor in restless and troublemaker then lovers need an edge
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You can redeem yourself yes but you're still a day one bum :P

Whats the case on Raeko? and why not one of the RS?
Hardy and mazino were the only ones around. Only names they considered were holt, raeko, nash and erin.
One of the rs includes faust and hardy claims heavily that faust is town, DD was fine til after my vote, would vote him now if I could but well
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,718
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I think he might be lover, the role makes sense for lovers
I can see that line of thought tbh but I think confirming Gary is more beneficial for us so we have consolidated towns
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Raeko are you around? Say something
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Are you bums going to let Gry die
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,718
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Hardy and mazino were the only ones around. Only names they considered were holt, raeko, nash and erin.
Wtf why Erin? She's town as
Nash I also don't get

Raeko feels like an inactive cheapy tbh

Would've preferred DD over Faust maybe but could punt Faust to see whats up
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
542
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry got marks for my assignment back so I was gone
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top