Okay kids, Daddy is home and backreading now. If someone can give me a TL;DR that would also be nice
There's 20 minutes left can't come up with random bsIm still here but if we’re moving off Gary why Raeko who hasn’t really settled in/claimed. I’d honestly rather one of the RS
I said before that my guy sorta runs opposite to my role + I targeted Nash last night. I think thats enough to get what I amHardy - ?
James - ?
Nash - ?
Holt - ?
Raeko - ?
Sam - ?
Too tired but should look up the hints
Gary claimed healthy too, gry wants to pass him the NVD but is dying and DD just voted him outta nowhere.Okay kids, Daddy is home and backreading now. If someone can give me a TL;DR that would also be nice
Gn champSince i started a new train, i will take responsibility.... Votelock Raeko
Good night folks. I hope i made the right decision
I'll move my vote to make sure healthy check happens but I'm not happy with Raeko over Faust.Gary claimed healthy too, gry wants to pass him the NVD but is dying and DD just voted him outta nowhere.
Gry mazi and me are going for raeko
You could both be lovers imo but there's merit in letting you confirm he's at least town with the nvd so I'll move my vote off of you and away from zee-ooWell I can't vote in last hour so I can't be that flexible
I can toss my nvd at xi0, either confirms him as town or scum. Unless town lover is a healthy townie I guess
Erin's role makes sense imo and not to be metagame-y but given the themes of pairs she'd be my other halfErin claim is fine but also didn't feel town feels from erin
Yeah I remember seeing xi0 say healthy townie.Gary claimed healthy too, gry wants to pass him the NVD but is dying and DD just voted him outta nowhere.
Gry mazi and me are going for raeko
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
If xi0 were lover i'd think his lover would start with the nvd, i was just randomly given it. Besides neither of us did anything til last hour regarding the healthy confirmationYou could both be lovers imo but there's merit in letting you confirm he's at least town with the nvd so I'll move my vote off of you and away from zee-oo
Erin's role makes sense imo and not to be metagame-y but given the themes of pairs she'd be my other half
staying silentwhen asked if healthy means she isntYou can redeem yourself yes but you're still a day one bum :PIf xi0 were lover i'd think his lover would start with the nvd, i was just randomly given it. Besides neither of us did anything til last hour regarding the healthy confirmation
but kinda funny i now have the healthy redemption opportunity. Still gonna argue juviii wasnt healthy til she claimed after my votes, i blame herstaying silentwhen asked if healthy means she isnt
Frankly faust makes 0 sense all day, maybe he's just really really bad at this. Would love him as a mafia teammate in the future just to cause chaos and headaches, if he can act that as scumWhy the fuck did Faust lock Gary?
I think he might be lover, the role makes sense for loversYeah I remember seeing xi0 say healthy townie.
Whats the case on Raeko who was absent Day 1?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@digitaldude why did you vote Gry?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Why the fuck did Faust lock Gary?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Hardy and mazino were the only ones around. Only names they considered were holt, raeko, nash and erin.You can redeem yourself yes but you're still a day one bum :P
Whats the case on Raeko? and why not one of the RS?
I can see that line of thought tbh but I think confirming Gary is more beneficial for us so we have consolidated townsI think he might be lover, the role makes sense for lovers
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wtf why Erin? She's town asHardy and mazino were the only ones around. Only names they considered were holt, raeko, nash and erin.