Games Mafia Game 138 - Cowboy Lovebop - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
If I claimed day 2 and popped dead today you'd be going after DD 🥴
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



No u
Nah. First Gry since he still is nvd. I think he is lover

As a pirate id never go for restless. I d make a risky move to get sth good. Or make a crazy clwim like im going for him and see what crazy thing Happens
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Hardy pirate claim? Yeah that doesn’t fly for me. Not sold on Gry but I still don’t see why he would’ve been blocked even for framing sake. Finding town lover is a losing game imo. Anyway I won’t be switching off Hardy as I’m pretty sure he’s not town. As mentioned yesterday I’d rather have lynched RS. IMO odds of both being genuine are low. Nash feels like another shot in the dark claim and Maz proved himself as TM. T.Lover remains possible but no point chasing that. Sam being doc doesn’t seem too out of place.

Anyway it’s hard to trust anyone with lovers in the game but I think Maz and Sam can be left for now. I think Nash falls in here too. Gry/Gary is iffy but I wouldn’t mind waiting on that. Hardy is a definite lynch for me, and then one of the RS. Faust has seemed more volatile of the two but that’s not necessarily been a scum read. I haven’t been able to glimpse much of DD. Of the two I’d probably opt for Faust purely because the display has been too drastic and unprovoked from a town pov imo.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Nah. First Gry since he still is nvd. I think he is lover

As a pirate id never go for restless. I d make a risky move to get sth good. Or make a crazy clwim like im going for him and see what crazy thing Happens
Why would I try to get "something good"? That doesn't clear anyone because they can also be town lover. Restless is completely useless for a town lover however.
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
557
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
If I claimed day 2 and popped dead today you'd be going after DD 🥴
Dw Faust did a good enough job outting me and james that it wasn't gonna be anyone else.
Sam not healing James caught me by surprise tbh.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
If I claimed day 2 and popped dead today you'd be going after DD 🥴
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



No u
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Why else would I write this you bums
Thats a good hint. But its also a common catchphrase.

Could make me go for holt as the 2 vote
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Hardy pirate claim? Yeah that doesn’t fly for me. Not sold on Gry but I still don’t see why he would’ve been blocked even for framing sake. Finding town lover is a losing game imo. Anyway I won’t be switching off Hardy as I’m pretty sure he’s not town. As mentioned yesterday I’d rather have lynched RS. IMO odds of both being genuine are low. Nash feels like another shot in the dark claim and Maz proved himself as TM. T.Lover remains possible but no point chasing that. Sam being doc doesn’t seem too out of place.

Anyway it’s hard to trust anyone with lovers in the game but I think Maz and Sam can be left for now. I think Nash falls in here too. Gry/Gary is iffy but I wouldn’t mind waiting on that. Hardy is a definite lynch for me, and then one of the RS. Faust has seemed more volatile of the two but that’s not necessarily been a scum read. I haven’t been able to glimpse much of DD. Of the two I’d probably opt for Faust purely because the display has been too drastic and unprovoked from a town pov imo.
@digitaldude you are falling for this. get a grip
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Why would I try to get "something good"? That doesn't clear anyone because they can also be town lover. Restless is completely useless for a town lover however.
Question is why not.

Well useless or not. Still possible in this crazygame. Or did you think there us a second psych
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Hell since Hardy+Gry was throwing around so much, I don't mind voting Holt + Gry if you wanna play it safe since Gry "has" the power of 3 votes. I just don't see him playing anti town at all.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Question is why not.

Well useless or not. Still possible in this crazygame. Or did you think there us a second psych
Because I don't get anything out of it?

I can either A. confirm a player in a rather vanilla game or... B. Use someone else's ability and screw them? A is the pro town move
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
557
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Nash feels like another shot in the dark claim
I point to you the great wall of all of my actions and result being public this whole time:

D1
Noir Dog Det Hint
Mentioning Paranoia
Mentioning Naive
Locked James to leave legacy of my target

N1 - Det James, Innocent

D2
Mentioning I'm not Paranoid bc of inno result
Last time I was det I bluffed hider and got night killed, this time I beg
Fighting for my life trying not to massclaim and let evils PoE me
"Consider my vote non-existent" Since I wanted to use it for legacy again, but that didn't matter anymore since I promised to claim D3


^ Dropping my result in a list so if I flipped you can find it



^ Dropping my next target as though I was voting them. EoD2 was messy and I locked the only option we had to make sure Gry/xi0 healthy check happened since nobody was joining me on Faust.

N2 - Det Gry, Innocent
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So yeah





You've singlehandedly justified me risking giving my role away in my hints/language cause without all this proof you'd just stubbornly do your own thing... again....
I'm. Detective.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Hardy pirate claim? Yeah that doesn’t fly for me. Not sold on Gry but I still don’t see why he would’ve been blocked even for framing sake. Finding town lover is a losing game imo. Anyway I won’t be switching off Hardy as I’m pretty sure he’s not town. As mentioned yesterday I’d rather have lynched RS. IMO odds of both being genuine are low. Nash feels like another shot in the dark claim and Maz proved himself as TM. T.Lover remains possible but no point chasing that. Sam being doc doesn’t seem too out of place.

Anyway it’s hard to trust anyone with lovers in the game but I think Maz and Sam can be left for now. I think Nash falls in here too. Gry/Gary is iffy but I wouldn’t mind waiting on that. Hardy is a definite lynch for me, and then one of the RS. Faust has seemed more volatile of the two but that’s not necessarily been a scum read. I haven’t been able to glimpse much of DD. Of the two I’d probably opt for Faust purely because the display has been too drastic and unprovoked from a town pov imo.
Who blocked gry? Look at the claims. Not passing nvd is sus
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Who blocked gry? Look at the claims. Not passing nvd is sus
Holt or Nash that admitted she targeted Gry.

Blocking Gry would be super worth it.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Hell since Hardy+Gry was throwing around so much, I don't mind voting Holt + Gry if you wanna play it safe since Gry "has" the power of 3 votes. I just don't see him playing anti town at all.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Because I don't get anything out of it?

I can either A. confirm a player in a rather vanilla game or... B. Use someone else's ability and screw them? A is the pro town move
B is not just use and screw. Lets say you got Nash s det. U could ve confirmed or caught him lying. But meh

What about gry and the nvd then?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Holt or Nash that admitted she targeted Gry.

Blocking Gry would be super worth it.
Nash / holt = hoe?
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
557
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Blocking Gry would be super worth it.
xi0 was on the block with 4 votes before he claimed healthy

possible desperation play, if he's maf prost
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
B is not just use and screw. Lets say you got Nash s det. U could ve confirmed or caught him lying. But meh

What about gry and the nvd then?
I did try to salvage Kami's psych in N1 since I forgot to post at EoD. N2 I went for either confirmation or killing myself because it's the role's meta.

He got blocked.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Means hoe/Lover? Or hoe scum which makes two scums since one gas to kill. Plus sam insane kill
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
xi0 was on the block with 4 votes before he claimed healthy

possible desperation play, if he's maf prost
He could be town and the blocker got Gry since that means one more lynch, framing both. Mentioned this earlier in the day.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Means hoe/Lover? Or hoe scum which makes two scums since one gas to kill. Plus sam insane kill
Sam insane kill.

Mafia Lover with a mysterious role.
Town Prostitute Lover.

Maybe.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I did try to salvage Kami's psych in N1 since I forgot to post at EoD. N2 I went for either confirmation or killing myself because it's the role's meta.

He got blocked.
Explain your train of thought about the block please
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
557
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
I did try to salvage Kami's psych in N1 since I forgot to post at EoD
So you intended to get psych and didn't do it for his fake det claim?
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
He could be town and the blocker got Gry since that means one more lynch, framing both. Mentioned this earlier in the day.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Sam insane kill.

Mafia Lover with a mysterious role.
Town Prostitute Lover.

Maybe.
Then

Xio prost with holt scum?

Still two more lovers or you think end Game?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Hardy pirate claim? Yeah that doesn’t fly for me. Not sold on Gry but I still don’t see why he would’ve been blocked even for framing sake. Finding town lover is a losing game imo. Anyway I won’t be switching off Hardy as I’m pretty sure he’s not town. As mentioned yesterday I’d rather have lynched RS. IMO odds of both being genuine are low. Nash feels like another shot in the dark claim and Maz proved himself as TM. T.Lover remains possible but no point chasing that. Sam being doc doesn’t seem too out of place.

Anyway it’s hard to trust anyone with lovers in the game but I think Maz and Sam can be left for now. I think Nash falls in here too. Gry/Gary is iffy but I wouldn’t mind waiting on that. Hardy is a definite lynch for me, and then one of the RS. Faust has seemed more volatile of the two but that’s not necessarily been a scum read. I haven’t been able to glimpse much of DD. Of the two I’d probably opt for Faust purely because the display has been too drastic and unprovoked from a town pov imo.
If xi0 isn't healthy leaving me unblocked is a guaranteed game over

Other than that, I guess numbers wise we still have plenty people, they need like 3 days of mislynches and couldn't afford a confirmed xi0? My guesses.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top