Getting locked into 100% paired roles just shows a lack of critical analysis. You do realize that there’s at least 2 scum besides the T.Lover right ? You also see myself and Hardy are clearly at odds atm. Nvm the precedence of TSC being on a double role already potentially pointing to a pattern, you’re doing the lazy tunnel into x and y role aren’t pairs so they must be scum. While I strongly believe Hardy is one, it has nothing to do with pair roles. Writing off everyone else because it fits pairs is just lazy.
I had no intention to reveal this but I also have sickly secondary. N1 I used my hider, and N2 I contemplated passing but held off for the Gry/Gary exchange. I also didn’t hide because I suspected 2 kills will happen and didn’t feel like taking the risk. I intended to prove this next day by simply infecting someone but seeing things proceed in this manner is just disappointing. Well I plan to use it tonight and then you can debate whether it makes sense for me to be sickly+lover secondary. Or you can allow a mislynch on me and do the usual 20/20 hindsight takes. Also for the record, no I will not infect Gary, I’ll pick someone else so it’s visible. Only reason for not picking Gary is that there’s no way to prove anything happened if he is HT since I won’t know if I was blocked. If my sickly doesn’t show up, then it would mean I got blocked, which should also mean Gry would’ve been free to infect Gary.
Also Hardy being willing to get lynched at the expense of taking me out is interesting and makes me pause. It’s imo the only thing he has done so far that reads green. It’s certainly not a lover move, and that’s equivalent to throwing the towel as a mafia. So maybe a mentee ? Idk. Anyway I still feel he needs to be lynched so
I had no intention to reveal this but I also have sickly secondary. N1 I used my hider, and N2 I contemplated passing but held off for the Gry/Gary exchange. I also didn’t hide because I suspected 2 kills will happen and didn’t feel like taking the risk. I intended to prove this next day by simply infecting someone but seeing things proceed in this manner is just disappointing. Well I plan to use it tonight and then you can debate whether it makes sense for me to be sickly+lover secondary. Or you can allow a mislynch on me and do the usual 20/20 hindsight takes. Also for the record, no I will not infect Gary, I’ll pick someone else so it’s visible. Only reason for not picking Gary is that there’s no way to prove anything happened if he is HT since I won’t know if I was blocked. If my sickly doesn’t show up, then it would mean I got blocked, which should also mean Gry would’ve been free to infect Gary.
Also Hardy being willing to get lynched at the expense of taking me out is interesting and makes me pause. It’s imo the only thing he has done so far that reads green. It’s certainly not a lover move, and that’s equivalent to throwing the towel as a mafia. So maybe a mentee ? Idk. Anyway I still feel he needs to be lynched so
