I'm so lost atm and I'm juggling three major uni things already
Gonna make dindins and hope I don't get food poisoning from my dodgy meal-prepped chicken
Okay so you’re saying I’m prostitute lover sickly? In your setup you’ll have a 3x buff for the lovers + Psych TSC. Interesting. Even in this scenario you give, and said suspect proving themselves by using sickly, how does that negate the other lover then? Lovers suicide after all. Saying the psych isn’t so good in this hypothetical when there’s another lover + TSC doesn’t follow.So do I get this right, you were waiting to first need to prove yourself before using it? Why not just show on N1 or 2 that you have the power.
All your circumstances align perfectly with being the Prostitute Lover that blocked me. Sickly looks even worse because it's a great shield to give to Lovers if Psych checks them early game, claim you have Sickly. No matter which of the 2 Lovers gets found that one claims Sickly and can then "prove" it.
Which makes Psych not that good this game so we needed the extra roles to look for the killer lover after all
*SLAMS SCOOTER ONTO THE ROAD*or if you start tweaking out like the crackheads you saw earlier and dome me while trying to keep me alive.
BothLegit as in actually det or sane?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Don't make my valentines mistake and get food poisoning man its not worth it.I'm so lost atm and I'm juggling three major uni things alreadyGonna make dindins and hope I don't get food poisoning from my dodgy meal-prepped chicken
HE'S A FOCKIN NARC I TELL YA I'LL CRACK HIM IN*SLAMS SCOOTER ONTO THE ROAD*
STOHPUH FUCKING FOIGHTEN DARRUHN!!!

Who the fuck is an avenger?????Two Restless
Two Pysch (+TSC)
Two Healthy
Troublemaker
Spy
Bodyguard
Troublemaker
Doctor (Insane)
Hider
Noble
Avenger
Detective
![]()
What is with this conspiracy theory? And why is it so elaborate?I think erin was unexpected.
Still 10 player minus 2 and night kill would leave 7 players. And the lovers would have 3 votes with noble. Would have been 5 vs 2. With nvd 4 votes against 3.
In the actual scenario it would be 3 vs 3. If gry just wooos one person. Looks like Hardy would Trust him. He tilt the votes on his side.
If you know what i mean. Far fetched but yeah. I could imagine a play like that
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Faust claiming a, imo, shitty role seems innocent
DD same since it makes no sense to claim RS as second person this early.
Also holt doesnt believe in your concept. I think at least the two HT two RS two psychs are legit.
If the det/spy. Doc/bg are like that i dunno.
Faust could be lover too but i at least believe they are town and RS
Didn't Hardy say Avenger?Who the fuck is an avenger?????
PIRATEDidn't Hardy say Avenger?
I'm skim reading.
A Pirate?!PIRATE
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
We didn't account for Insane DocDoesnt the first part with Erin invalidate everything else? Numbers dont math if Erin was unexpected so this would never be worth it
YES AND HE PIRATED DD APPARENTLYA Pirate?!
What do you mean by that?Doesnt the first part with Erin invalidate everything else?
We? Did you just slipWe didn't account for Insane Doc
Sam said he targeted, Erin died.We? Did you just slip