Games Mafia Game 138 - Cowboy Lovebop - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,738
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'm so lost atm and I'm juggling three major uni things already 😩 Gonna make dindins and hope I don't get food poisoning from my dodgy meal-prepped chicken
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
So do I get this right, you were waiting to first need to prove yourself before using it? Why not just show on N1 or 2 that you have the power.

All your circumstances align perfectly with being the Prostitute Lover that blocked me. Sickly looks even worse because it's a great shield to give to Lovers if Psych checks them early game, claim you have Sickly. No matter which of the 2 Lovers gets found that one claims Sickly and can then "prove" it.
Which makes Psych not that good this game so we needed the extra roles to look for the killer lover after all
Okay so you’re saying I’m prostitute lover sickly? In your setup you’ll have a 3x buff for the lovers + Psych TSC. Interesting. Even in this scenario you give, and said suspect proving themselves by using sickly, how does that negate the other lover then? Lovers suicide after all. Saying the psych isn’t so good in this hypothetical when there’s another lover + TSC doesn’t follow.

On the part of not using my role, again I provided my reasoning. Yes I was waiting to need to prove myself (as a contingency), secondly I didn’t anticipate a block or that one would be used on you if that exists. Thirdly, I saw merit in holding onto to infect someone strategically. So for the most part I only intended to use my hider side for now, and last night felt safer by not hiding
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Legit as in actually det or sane?
Both
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

One thing to note is that between TM, Noble, Sickly and 2x RS claims, it feels unlikely that scum get 0 stake in this setup. One of the reasons I’ve been quite willing to lynch RS so far
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
561
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
I'm so lost atm and I'm juggling three major uni things already 😩 Gonna make dindins and hope I don't get food poisoning from my dodgy meal-prepped chicken
Don't make my valentines mistake and get food poisoning man its not worth it.

*SLAMS SCOOTER ONTO THE ROAD*

STOHPUH FUCKING FOIGHTEN DARRUHN!!!
HE'S A FOCKIN NARC I TELL YA I'LL CRACK HIM IN
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Two Restless
Two Pysch (+TSC)
Two Healthy
Troublemaker
Spy
Bodyguard
Troublemaker

Doctor (Insane)
Hider
Noble
Avenger
Detective

:headscratch
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,738
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Two Restless
Two Pysch (+TSC)
Two Healthy
Troublemaker
Spy
Bodyguard
Troublemaker

Doctor (Insane)
Hider
Noble
Avenger
Detective

:headscratch
Who the fuck is an avenger?????
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
What in the world is this Townie comp.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,638
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I think erin was unexpected.

Still 10 player minus 2 and night kill would leave 7 players. And the lovers would have 3 votes with noble. Would have been 5 vs 2. With nvd 4 votes against 3.

In the actual scenario it would be 3 vs 3. If gry just wooos one person. Looks like Hardy would Trust him. He tilt the votes on his side.

If you know what i mean. Far fetched but yeah. I could imagine a play like that
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Faust claiming a, imo, shitty role seems innocent
DD same since it makes no sense to claim RS as second person this early.

Also holt doesnt believe in your concept. I think at least the two HT two RS two psychs are legit.
If the det/spy. Doc/bg are like that i dunno.

Faust could be lover too but i at least believe they are town and RS
What is with this conspiracy theory? And why is it so elaborate?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,638
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Doesnt the first part with Erin invalidate everything else? Numbers dont math if Erin was unexpected so this would never be worth it
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,638
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I was blocked to be framed and its working really well, I'm top voted. Mazino I hope you're not gonna use this as a reason to snipe me then feign confusion next day
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Stop this Restless Spirit + Restless Spirit crap. That's a duo with no win-con @SirSamuel016

What in the world are you smoking
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,638
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Are votes even updated, I think I need to Stoat soon
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top