You look very easy to steal things fromWHY YOU PROTECT HARDY WHY THE FCK DID HE PIRATE ME DIDNT HE THINK I WAS MAFIA, WHY DIDNT HE PIRATE YOU!!
You look very easy to steal things fromWHY YOU PROTECT HARDY WHY THE FCK DID HE PIRATE ME DIDNT HE THINK I WAS MAFIA, WHY DIDNT HE PIRATE YOU!!
He pirated a living townie....he pirated when he had no choice but to pirate because he has to reveal his role and he cant reveal his role without saying he used it. It's impossible to confirm his role because he says he stole restless spirit. He is a mafia trying to blend in.
Didnt we update it so he can kill now?Hardy can't kill if mafia pirate though
Thanks.He pirated a living townie....he pirated when he had no choice but to pirate because he has to reveal his role and he cant reveal his role without saying he used it. It's impossible to confirm his role because he says he stole restless spirit. He is a mafia trying to blend in.
Funny cause my character is a thiefYou look very easy to steal things from
Phrasingme exploding on Faust,
WtfThanks.
Votelock Hardy
Ohnyeah trueWtf
Write the number, what vote are you switching off
You think he is hider sickly no lover?I think Holt is just playing badly.
If he didn't steal? So he faked the steal on DD and parrotted the claim?Didnt we update it so he can kill now?
I think past stealing tooIf he didn't steal? So he faked the steal on DD and parrotted the claim?
Our love is deep but no secondary ingameWell I dont think hardy and grysun are lovers or is their love so deep they will protect each other openly like this
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Who is the bottom?Our love is deep but no secondary ingame
If they are Lovers, the Day 1 scum lynch play on Juviii is really bold no?Well I dont think hardy and grysun are lovers or is their love so deep they will protect each other openly like this
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
He's 3rd in line for me after xi0 and holt but dunno what I'd put % there on@GrySun odds on Faust being a deep lover?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Who is the bottom?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Not bold just stupidIf they are Lovers, the Day 1 scum lynch play on Juviii is really bold no?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
xi0 is so inactive....