Voted Faust for shits and giggles + react baitWhat did sam do wrong?
Voted Faust for shits and giggles + react baitWhat did sam do wrong?
We'll fix its rep one dayHey I respect that and you, you even played stoat right by firing at the wrong target (gotta keep it 100%)
IT WAS YOUR LOVER HARDY AND THEN HOLT AAAAAAH THEN NASH MADE THE BONE HEAD PLAY WHY ARE YOU STILL ALIVE AAAAAAAAHEveryone who was online saved me, we discussed and went raeko together. And I still dont believe theres a larger mafia at large
His logic of protecting the Bodyguard even though he hasn't confirmed he's sanity as a doctor resulting to him killing Erin.What did sam do wrong?
I thought he implied doc was used badlyVoted Faust for shits and giggles + react bait
Dead horse beatenI could've just NVD'd Juviii... but you two lynch her.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
They weren't boldedWe'll fix its rep one day
I should be at 4 votes with Mazino, panda missed both his voteposts?
Why you like this? Is there a new Hater secondary being testedIT WAS YOUR LOVER HARDY AND THEN HOLT AAAAAAH THEN NASH MADE THE BONE HEAD PLAY WHY ARE YOU STILL ALIVE AAAAAAAAH
Which was a mistake cause now evils/lovers/maf whatever have dragged that conflict out and could have a majority if we're missing anything votemech/numbers wise.Everyone who was online saved me, we discussed and went raeko together. And I still dont believe theres a larger mafia at large
And now he's trolling...Voted Faust for shits and giggles + react bait
We havent had an insane doc in like 30 games or more I think, I'd never confirm sanity and waste 2 nights letting strong roles die in the meantimeHis logic of protecting the Bodyguard even though he hasn't confirmed he's sanity as a doctor resulting to him killing Erin.
WHY ARENT YOU HELPING TOWN IN ANY CAPACITY YOU LITERALLY JUST TRYING TO KILL xi0 SINGLE MINDEDLYWhy you like this? Is there a new Hater secondary being tested
I thought they'd kill nash and Erin would protect nash. I guess they went Spy after you let everyone know about himHis logic of protecting the Bodyguard even though he hasn't confirmed he's sanity as a doctor resulting to him killing Erin.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You'll liveAnd now he's trolling...
Why do you have votes again? What were the arguments against youWhich was a mistake cause now evils/lovers/maf whatever have dragged that conflict out and could have a majority if we're missing anything votemech/numbers wise.
Regretting every lynch this game and might still be lynched today as last town info, I think my only worse performance was the bond game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
How am I not helping town, I'm not lynching hardy and throwing like youWHY ARENT YOU HELPING TOWN IN ANY CAPACITY YOU LITERALLY JUST TRYING TO KILL xi0 SINGLE MINDEDLY
WHY YOU PROTECT HARDY WHY THE FCK DID HE PIRATE ME DIDNT HE THINK I WAS MAFIA, WHY DIDNT HE PIRATE YOU!!Why do you have votes again? What were the arguments against you
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
How am I not helping town, I'm not lynching hardy and throwing like you
Xio just said gut feeling when he voted both me and him. I think hardy said more but I forgot
I said the same thing.WHY YOU PROTECT HARDY WHY THE FCK DID HE PIRATE ME DIDNT HE THINK I WAS MAFIA, WHY DIDNT HE PIRATE YOU!!
I assume it's cause of me exploding on Faust, voting Raeko, and my unwillingness to claim + whatever opportunity is taken by evils to get det out.Why do you have votes again? What were the arguments against you
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
How am I not helping town, I'm not lynching hardy and throwing like you