Games Mafia Game 138 - Cowboy Lovebop - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Hey I respect that and you, you even played stoat right by firing at the wrong target (gotta keep it 100%)
We'll fix its rep one day

I should be at 4 votes with Mazino, panda missed both his voteposts?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Everyone who was online saved me, we discussed and went raeko together. And I still dont believe theres a larger mafia at large
IT WAS YOUR LOVER HARDY AND THEN HOLT AAAAAAH THEN NASH MADE THE BONE HEAD PLAY WHY ARE YOU STILL ALIVE AAAAAAAAH
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,243
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
What did sam do wrong?
His logic of protecting the Bodyguard even though he hasn't confirmed he's sanity as a doctor resulting to him killing Erin.
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
550
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Everyone who was online saved me, we discussed and went raeko together. And I still dont believe theres a larger mafia at large
Which was a mistake cause now evils/lovers/maf whatever have dragged that conflict out and could have a majority if we're missing anything votemech/numbers wise.

Regretting every lynch this game and might still be lynched today as last town info, I think my only worse performance was the bond game.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
His logic of protecting the Bodyguard even though he hasn't confirmed he's sanity as a doctor resulting to him killing Erin.
We havent had an insane doc in like 30 games or more I think, I'd never confirm sanity and waste 2 nights letting strong roles die in the meantime
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,726
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
His logic of protecting the Bodyguard even though he hasn't confirmed he's sanity as a doctor resulting to him killing Erin.
I thought they'd kill nash and Erin would protect nash. I guess they went Spy after you let everyone know about him
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And now he's trolling...
You'll live
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Which was a mistake cause now evils/lovers/maf whatever have dragged that conflict out and could have a majority if we're missing anything votemech/numbers wise.

Regretting every lynch this game and might still be lynched today as last town info, I think my only worse performance was the bond game.
Why do you have votes again? What were the arguments against you
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

WHY ARENT YOU HELPING TOWN IN ANY CAPACITY YOU LITERALLY JUST TRYING TO KILL xi0 SINGLE MINDEDLY
How am I not helping town, I'm not lynching hardy and throwing like you
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Why do you have votes again? What were the arguments against you
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



How am I not helping town, I'm not lynching hardy and throwing like you
WHY YOU PROTECT HARDY WHY THE FCK DID HE PIRATE ME DIDNT HE THINK I WAS MAFIA, WHY DIDNT HE PIRATE YOU!!
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,726
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Hardy can't kill if mafia pirate though
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
550
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Why do you have votes again? What were the arguments against you
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



How am I not helping town, I'm not lynching hardy and throwing like you
I assume it's cause of me exploding on Faust, voting Raeko, and my unwillingness to claim + whatever opportunity is taken by evils to get det out.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top